X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 19- Discuss Episode 31- August 31, 2017

Episode 31- Live episode airs Thursday, August 31, 2017 @ 9/8c PM on CBS

The fallout from the POV Ceremony is shown. Another live Eviction takes place. The new HOH Competition takes place.

Current HOH: Jason Dent
    Currently Nominated for Eviction: Raven Walton & Matthew Clines

Note: Please do not post spoilers in the episode discussion topics as there are people that only watch the TV episodes. Thanks!

Preview...
    The last of the showmances is being ripped apart, but the unlucky lovers won\'t go out without a fight, tonight on Big Brother, at 9/8c! Only CBS

Comment

Whew..... just remembered to check my TV guide to see if foosball would preempt tonight's... Matt I'm Gonna Be Eating A Bowl Of Cold Cereal As I Exit My Penalty Raging "Are You Kidding Me" Prior Existence.

Maybe the jury house will eclipse his BB House experience. He will be free to hang out around the pool sipping his cold milk and soggy cereal and only fear suffering his BB Game PTSD if someone has a conversation and accidentally uses the phrase, "are you kidding me" in a sentence.

Comment

Noooooooo!!!!! Stupid football is on!!!! Ugh!!!!!

Comment

My game is on Fox lol. Yay.

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            NBC here. So glad our football abandoned CBS!

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, it's on NBC here too! Woot!

Who lives in a city that isn't playing football and can you give me the name of your city so I can hack the system and watch it live??

Comment

• NicChick
            NicChick commented
            Editing a comment
            Scratch that, I think hubs found one!

so this sucks I've got football instead of Big Brother and there's no showing of it afterwards on the schedule. Does anyone know if we can watch it live on CBS dot-com? If not I have to wait till it comes up on on demand. So I'm definitely going to be counting on you guys to tell me what's going on as it happens for those that can actually watch it :-( :-( and all the while I'll be crying in my ceremy NOT

Comment

• NicChick
            NicChick commented
            Editing a comment
            Pretty sure even if you go online it still pulls the "live" TV from your local station, so it would still be football

dang-it! It's not on here it's not on here till 2am! For some reason they have Zoo on after football then News then The Late Show.

Comment

• beckyd30
            beckyd30 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm so jealous of you I'm looking at the TV Guide right now and it's not on the schedule at all until the Sunday night showing. :-(

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Becky you can check with your local CBS station and find out when they are running it. They always run it later, but it may not be posted correctly on the Guide.

Ok ok ok!!! We all know football season starts soon....this game tonight is PRESEASON!!!!!!! It's crap that our big brother is preempted by what comes down to just pratice game!!!! BOO CBS! But thanks for airing in my area at midnight! Watch it the morning with coffee I guess!

Comment

Ten minutes till show time. Grabbing my seat.

Comment

Hi everyone- football is not on here- I will be checking in at commercial.

Comment

• beckyd30
                beckyd30 commented
                Editing a comment
                Unfortunately football is on for me so I have to go by what you guys are telling me what's happening

Oh, the preview just showed the fights between Matt/Raven & Jason/crew. Hope this is going to be a good one!

Comment

Sorry for all those pre-empted. Wish Kevin Can Wait would be eternally pre-empted. So bad.

Comment

The only way I can think of to be able to watch the show live if you're in a football area is if you have CBS All Access and use a VPN or somehow block CBS from knowing your location so it will ask you for your location and when it does, put in a city/state or zip code of an area where football isn't on. It automatically detects my location so don't know what info it prompts you for but if it's a zip code, one of the zip codes in my area is 31701 and it should show you the CBS station WSWG out of Thomasville, GA/Tallahassee, FL.

Comment

• NicChick
                    NicChick commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, that's what we did. Hubs masked it so it thinks we're in a different city.

Thanks Kenny

It's time.

Promises, Promises

Comment

• KennyERJ
                    KennyERJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Geo!!!

• sdkgeo
                    sdkgeo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey sweetums. *Smooches*