Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must have been planning a very SHORT HOH because the show is OVER.

Comment

• aprilshowers
      aprilshowers commented
      Editing a comment
      She said earlier we would see the start of the HOH comp. So I think I would have played out on the feeds even with the rain delay.

• TTO called it first.

Comment

• TTOTambz
      TTOTambz commented
      Editing a comment
      I think a bunch of us have been projecting it would happen for weeks. BettyBoo @nono & I all did some projections a few weeks back on the timing. So let's just say it was a group consensus :-)

• How can it be the most intense night of the summer if they've already had one DE???

Comment

• LCnSummer
      LCnSummer commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe they hired a person away from The Bachelor and Bachelorette Franchise.

• Wondering if feeds will be coming back shortly until competition starts. Betting they will.

Comment

• Night all. See you in the Live Feed Discussion thread while we wait for the HOH.

Comment

• Good night all! Wish I had time to chat with you all, but wanted to help out those who couldn't 'see' the show.

See you Sunday or around the boards.

Comment

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          I, for one, can't thank you enough for your wonderful play by play.

• well, I enjoyed watching with y'all tonight hate I can't hang out longer to see the HOH comp when it happens... I'll try to sneak peeks in through the night via my phone until I fall asleep though have a good'un y'all!! Nighters!!

Comment

• Thanks for the company. Going to live feeds to wait for the HOH comp. See you all later.

Comment

• will check in on the board to see what's happening. see you there, folks. Or Sunday, if I can.

Comment

• As per usual enjoyed hanging with my BB family - have a great night all

Comment

• Thanks for the company, everyone! Another great episode (except not being able to see the HOH Competition )! See you around the board and then back here on Sunday!

Comment

• Full episode...
                  The last of the showmances is being ripped apart, but the unlucky lovers won\'t go out without a fight as the fallout from the Veto meeting sends the house into turmoil. (TV-14 L)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X