Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checked my local guide on Charter/Spectrum and on CBS.com (which is showing ET for some reason.) and they are not showing it in my area {Missouri} at all. The next time Big Brother comes up is the normal Sunday night show. THIS BLOWS MONKEY CHUCKS!!!!

Comment

• LCnSummer
      LCnSummer commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you watch it via any free ON DEMAND type thingys via your TV provider?

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      Some time tomorrow it will be on demand not sure when.

Man, Matt sounds REALLY whiny LOL

Comment

Raven's voice is so annoying.

Comment

Paul brings Raven outside and tells her to relax, she is still in the game. He says to let Matt handle it.

Paul tells us he is going to reel in Raven and make sure she is ready to take a shot at Jason and Alex.

Comment

Maybe you should win something if you don't want to go home. Jason didn't do this on his own.

Comment

this little hissy fit Raven is having... and Matt... just would've come along earlier had he just told them straight off he wasnt gonna take them off... no matter what

and even though I have to agree with Matt about Jason 'hiding out' in the SR... I find it rather rich that Matt is calling Jason a 'bitch' ... he's been basically Raven's bitch all season. doing nothing...... but Raven Zing!

Comment

Matt tells us he knows he is on his way out of the game. He still plans to help Raven by exposing some big targets.

Comment

Matt's not taking the decision like a man.

Comment

This crew this year. Seriously...they're all bunk, if ya ask me

Comment

Matt brings up who voted for him to leave last week? Kevin says he voted for Mark. Paul says he voted for Mark. Jason FINALLY admitted he did vote for Matt. Jason said he thought Raven was the other vote.

Comment

Wow this is by far the most Matt has said all season. Welcome to BB.

Comment

• beckyd30
                        beckyd30 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Now Matt you can go home.

Wow, these people are just insane, I've always wanted to be on the show, but I couldn't handle people like this

Comment

Alex sitting quietly and not saying anything. (She was the other vote for Matt.)

Comment

• Babben
                          Babben commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Alex only looks out for Alex.

• Walleye
                          Walleye commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah didn't she say she was going to fight. Hmmmm quiet as a church mouse. They should know something's wrong if Alex is quiet lol.

SHUT UP RAVEN! Her "on my pacemaker" stuff gets n my nerves.

Comment

Wil is going to have fun with this Julie outfit! Can't wait to see what he does! LOL

Comment

• Babben
                            Babben commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Lol, I posted the same. Wouldn't be surprised to see fake stuffed cats on Wil's arms.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X