X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElizaJ
    commented on 's reply
    They should have put a prize in Matt's box of cereal giving him a clue as to what's going on in the house! 😳😳

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Full episode...
    The last of the showmances is being ripped apart, but the unlucky lovers won\'t go out without a fight as the fallout from the Veto meeting sends the house into turmoil. (TV-14 L)

Leave a comment:

• helenb
    commented on 's reply
    I hadn't heard about that.... wow. Where is that on the live feed discussions? I fell asleep as I took Benadryl for a bee sting, so now I'm watching and reading at 6am....xxoo

• TTOTambz
    commented on 's reply
    I think it's a contraption they give them for their mic packs

• TTOTambz
    commented on 's reply
    I thought I heard Paul say put it on right away (was wondering if it was a friendship bracelet but she didn't get one- so not sure)

• LCnSummer
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe they hired a person away from The Bachelor and Bachelorette Franchise.

• LCnSummer
    commented on 's reply
    Wellllllll at least if you wake up in the middle of the night you will know he has only wandered as far as the kitchen.

And, welllll... if you hear snap crackle floor board sounds and you look over and Matt is sound asleep dreaming of coco puffs.... you will know to be afraid and both of you exit stage window fast as prolly a tippy toeing Raven might be sneakin down the hall....whispering.... I'll Kill You Matthewwww Clines.....

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Thanks for the company, everyone! Another great episode (except not being able to see the HOH Competition )! See you around the board and then back here on Sunday!

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    Just tell him if he lets you watch your Big Brother tonight you'll dress like a French maid for 30 minutes on Saturday! LOL

• beckyd30
    commented on 's reply
    I, for one, can't thank you enough for your wonderful play by play.

• TTOTambz
    replied
    As per usual enjoyed hanging with my BB family - have a great night all

Leave a comment:

• ophelia__
    replied
    will check in on the board to see what's happening. see you there, folks. Or Sunday, if I can.

Leave a comment:

• TTOTambz
    commented on 's reply
    I think a bunch of us have been projecting it would happen for weeks. BettyBoo @nono & I all did some projections a few weeks back on the timing. So let's just say it was a group consensus :-)

• ophelia__
    commented on 's reply
    If Kevin wins, it'll be Josh and Alex on the block, if Christmas wins it'll be Alex and Jason. Josh: Kevin and Raven Alex: Kevin and Raven Paul: won't win Raven: won't win. who did I forget in this 'forgettable' cast?

• kokomogirl
    replied
    Thanks for the company. Going to live feeds to wait for the HOH comp. See you all later.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X