Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started off really liking Kevin, but man oh man, if he is this dumb, then he's lost me as a fan. Jason I started off liking, too, but (I tried to not see it, but it came up here on the boards) what he said is just too messed up for me to not think he's a deviant, and not deserving of a win. Josh, I started off really NOT liking, but I'm finding myself able to tolerate him now...I still don't want him to win, but at least he's getting a lot less air time, or something because he's just become wallpaper now. I never liked Paul, not then, not now. Alex had potential, but her cat's ears and Petty hat have squeezed any semblance of reason out of her brain. Raven? oh no. no thanks. That leaves it being a Christmas season.

Comment

• sdkgeo
      sdkgeo commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with you Ophelia. I'm left with Christmas to root for too.

Jason looked a little surprised, but I think the falling out of the chair thing was an act.

Comment

Christmas tells Alex she is nominated because she is a Pawn.

Jason says he hopes there are two Pawns.

Christmas says she needs to take out a strong male figure.

Comment

Jason is smart.... and he has won a lot of vetos...

Comment

I just donated in honor of the sense of humor displayed by Kenny and other BBU members - the only thing that makes this goofy BB season possible to watch !! Love you all!!

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you! We definitely need the donations to keep the site running. Hate for Lexie and Rob to have to bear the burden of that besides all the work they do for BBU.

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks so much birdiefriend! We love you too!

• LCnSummer
            LCnSummer commented
            Editing a comment
            ((((((( birdiefriend ))))) many hysterical smootches.

Alex tells us when she said to Christmas to put up two pawns she didn't mean her and Jason.

Jason thinks there is a little more to it than that, so they are going to have to pry the veto out of his hands.

Christmas says Jason is the target.

Paul says his hands are squeaky clean.

Comment

See you all on Wednesday!!

Comment

Another show put to bed. Excitement awaits Wednesday. See you all then!

Comment

Thanks for the company everyone! Hope you all have a fun & safe Labor Day! See some of you around the board and others back here on Wednesday night for the next episode. Only 17 days until the Finale!

Comment

• Did not get to come in tonight. Son watched with me. He said this was as fake as WWE. He thinks BB is paying them all to do what Paul says. He said no one is that dumb.

Comment

• LCnSummer
                    LCnSummer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOL Luanne. Ummmnnnsss really old person here.... and ummmnnn don't bust his sweet bubble and tell him...

ummmnnnmmm yes dear son, there are lots of 'Sadly Waiting To Be Evicted From Smartsville' peeps in da world. Le Sigh.

• Full episode...
                  With three weeks left and another double eviction coming up, the Houseguests find themselves racing to the finish in the final stretch of the game. (TV-PG L)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X