X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 19- Discuss Episode 35- September 10, 2017

Episode 35- Episode airs Sunday, September 10, 2017 @ 8/7c PM on CBS

The HOH Competition takes place. Nominations for Eviction take place.

Note: Please do not post spoilers in the episode discussion topics as there are people that only watch the TV episodes. Thanks!

Hey Kenny & all

Comment

Hey there. Hurricane news preempting BB. I'll follow along with you all till the power goes. It's on and off right now. Weather deteriorating here rapidly but hurricane going down to Cat 2 105 mph. TV is more off than on but still have lights.

Comment

• aprilshowers
        aprilshowers commented
        Editing a comment
        Stay safe Lynette

• Mongado22
        Mongado22 commented
        Editing a comment
        How did you do Lynette? I'm in northern Palm Beach County. We lost a couple of screen panels over the pool, and have no power.

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Mongado22 Glad you are safe!!! Sorry you have no power! We are safe as well. I posted an update in The BBU Cafe. https://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/node/501645

It's just josh crying.

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! Any updates anyone can do is appreciated to take my mind off Irma

They are going over the double evict and they are showing the fight between paul and josh that they also showed was planned earlier.

Comment

Here's the crazy part about Josh being so upset ... is he forgetting Paul just protected him from Alex striking at him in DE? (I mean yes he is controlling the game, but that also included protecting him)

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm sure she is kicking herself now for not putting up Josh and Christmas, but her Kevin hatred blinded her.

HI Everyone.

Comment

hi everyone

Comment

oh gawd. the 'revengers'? gimme a break. at least my fave won the US Open today, some nice things happen...sometimes...

Comment

It feels like Josh is pissy b/c he can't get the house to do what he wants - like Paul is able to do I've enjoyed Josh for the most part, but I find this side of him is very much like a 5 year old.

Comment

• Walleye
                Walleye commented
                Editing a comment
                Me too. I don't care who wins now.

Should have just called the hurricane Josh for all the saltwater he produces.

Comment

I can't believe that Josh threw Paul out of the room!

Comment

• TTOTambz
                  TTOTambz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Betty - I love you - constantly make me crack up laughing. I swear you should be writing stand up comedy :-)

Hi everyone. Paul is a bad actor and Josh looks like he just saw the devil.

Comment

• Walleye
                  Walleye commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't understand his surprise? He's been in on it for weeks?

Josh voting for Raven and saying he is so sorry, makes it look like Paul voted to keep Raven.

Comment

Sorry Alex YOU were never in control of this game - Paul has ALWAYS been in control (you just didn't realize it)

Comment

• Walleye
                    Walleye commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ain't that the truth. She gave up her game around four weeks ago when she stopped paying attention.

• TTOTambz
                    TTOTambz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yup Walleye couldn't agree more. As for Josh he still has a shot at winning, but he's been playing these past 2 weeks as if he played hard all season & is solely responsible for landing in F5 in the HOH room & now suddenly he's trying to play like Paul so HE can do what Alex was by trying to garner votes for himself. Sorry, but unless he gets past F4 & then wins part 3 he's not winning either. Can you imagine him explaining how he got Xmas & Paul all the way to the end & have it be a more credible argument than Pauls?
                    Last edited by TTOTambz; 09-10-2017, 07:34 PM.

• Walleye
                    Walleye commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lmao TTOTambz, you got it exactly right. He should have been gone in the first three weeks. The selective amnesia has kicked in hard.😀

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X