Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got all those answers right & I didn't pay attention like I would if I was in the house. How could Kevin & Xmas get 3 wrong? Man. I wonder if Josh tells him - I got them all right too if Paul will click in & recognize he has to take Xmas/Kevin to F3

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      I know but Matt taking a lot of showers?

• TTOTambz
      TTOTambz commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO... trust me I agree I got them all correct & only wasn't sure about one (Mark b/c he did say compete & play so I had to remember what he said at that very moment) It only makes them look dumb or like they are throwing it but we know Kevin wanted to win that comp for sure.

• Luanne
      Luanne commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they threw it. The questions were easy.

Please consider donating using our PayPal button to help support BBU. Thanks!

Comment

Another great show!!

Comment

Well, talk about an important pov? Paul will probably win that too.

Comment

Did Paul Yell 'Congratulations Everyone We've Made it to F4 Quite An Accomplishment' like he usually does? That grates on my nerves every time he says it.

Comment

Thanks for the company. Goodnight. See some of you back here tomorrow night for the Live Eviction.

Comment

See you tomorrow night & Friday eve. Feeds return tonight so should know noms??

Comment

See everyone tomorrow

Comment

Night, night - see you in the other forum

Comment

• Good Night all- The end is almost here.

Comment

• Ms. Charlie
                      Ms. Charlie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I wish it already ended!! Bring on Survivor! Unless CBS does better casting next time, I am done with BB, but never BBU!!!

• Sorry I missed you all. I had to drive to Montpelier for a meeting.....I watched it an hour later and read along...so you were with me! See you tomorrow!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walleye View Post
                      Well, talk about an important pov? Paul will probably win that too.
                      nope, paul will not want to pick sides. he will let someone win and make them choose who he wants gone (and tell them to their face that he wanted to keep them)

Comment

• Full episode...
                        Who will win the Power of Veto? And will it be used so save either Alex or Kevin from eviction? Plus, it\'s a surprise eviction, who will be next to head to jury? (TV-PG L)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X