X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Full episode...
    Find out who Paul will nominate for eviction, who will win the final Veto competition of the Summer and which houseguests will make it to the Final 3. (TV-PG L)

Leave a comment:

• LCnSummer
    commented on 's reply
    Have a nice dinner out.

• LCnSummer
    commented on 's reply
    Yikes, well we will all just have to 'GO' on without you. Tee-hee.

• LCnSummer
    commented on 's reply
    Have fun Lynette. Enjoy the family and the party!

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Goodnight everyone! Thanks for the company and support here at BBU!! Enjoy the rest of your evening. See some of you tomorrow night, some of you around the board and then most, if not all of you and more, here next Wednesday night for the Finale!!!! (Remember, no show on Sunday).

Leave a comment:

• DisMom
    replied
    I may not get to be here with you guys tomorrow night, Friday is usually our dinner out night. If not I'll be catching up later. Good night all

Leave a comment:

• ophelia__
    replied
    g'night all. glad you said tomorrow night, I'd forgotten all about there being another episode on Friday. see you then

Leave a comment:

• DisMom
    commented on 's reply
    Will any of it be on live feeds?

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    We'll miss you Purr!!! Goodnight!

• Kodi08
    commented on 's reply
    you probably won't miss much, They've probably already decided amongst themselves who is going out in what order

I really miss epic endurance comps

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    Have fun and enjoy yourself! TRY not to peek in here! I dare you! LOL

• DisMom
    commented on 's reply
    I think he can still lose, that jury seems very bitter. However, Alex knows in the end it was game, he will get Matt and Raven's vote and Kevin's. I don't see Mark, Elena or Cody giving it to Paul over Christmas or Josh. I don't think Josh would vote Paul over Christmas, but Christmas would vote Paul over Josh. Jason is up in the air, but Alex might convince him.

• TTOTambz
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah for those on the fence between Cody & Kevin - tonight's show sure displayed the spectrum of who they are as individuals. Cody - surly malcontent, wants everyone to go away vs Kevin- ever the classy guy, no hard feelings towards anyone

• purrwing
    replied
    I won't be here tomorrow night either. Harrumph! Good show everyone!

Leave a comment:

• magoopy
    replied
    Goodnight all. Sorry to see my guy go, but hopefully he will be shown more love now than just being put in the corner.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X