Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a complete disaster this show has become for 2 seasons in a row. Paul, who I can't stand, was clearly the best player, and instead the Jury just votes out of spite. Alex came across as the definition of a sore loser(and other words I won't post) as well as Cody, EVEN AFTER winning AFP. Changes need to be made to the entire voting process, and IMO the jury should not have complete power over deciding a winner. I could't help but think is this just a microcosm of the new Generation of spoiled youth who don't understand how to lose because everyone gets a participation trophy, but that's for another board lol. Kevin was the only one who accepted losing with dignity(I guess Maven did too but they are so odd). You failed me 2x BB and I'm out. Time for a new summer show for me. Thanks for having these boards and everyone be well. Peace.

Comment

• PDG311
      PDG311 commented
      Editing a comment
      Completely agree with you!

• I certainly did not expect a good finale to such a boringly predictable season. Though I think Paul was hustling all the time, his goat outplayed him in understanding that people are not puppets. I have had a very hard time with this season for the obvious intrusion of cbs, the return of a player I couldn't stand last year, the pack of lemmings who danced their summer through on tv and crashing in jury house, and the disgusting cruelty.
    so I've been largely uninvolved and glad I tuned in for last hour last night. This site, however, is such a great community. BettyBoo, no words girl for the great laughs. For the great analyzers 4and the quiet ones who post a few times, I've been a sometimes lurker this season and appreciate all. I just made a donation and hope others who can will do so also. Peace out.

Comment

• bazbaz65
      bazbaz65 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hope that CBS paid attention to what Cameron said. Why are they bringing in people who were content to "finish second" or just wanted a showmance? People like Cameron wanted to PLAY. That's the type that we need to see.

I did not hate Paul last season and, while I can see that he "played the best game," I just agree with those who have said that he lied when he didn't need to lie. He used people when he didn't need to. And, there was not one single person in there who meant anything real to him. Which - I get it - it's a game - but to not feel like you should be honest with one single person. I could not do it. Even Danielle had the one person (ugh! forget his name now) who knew what she was doing.

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your donation, Livzee !

• I didn't watch the finale but I had a feeling Josh had a shot at beating Paul. It is funny that it was Cody's key that cast the deciding vote. I am wondering if Paul will recognize that Josh did outplay him on the goodbye messages to the evicted houseguests. Paul's only chance at a rebuttal was during the jury questioning segment and his speech. That is where his arrogance killed his chances.

I hope Cody doesn't blow the 25k on Jessica. I really don't see that ending well.

Can't wait to hear the list of houseguests for CBB. I am hoping people are wrong about a return appearance by Frankie. I doubt they will get any big names, but hopefully it won't just be reality retreads. Maybe a few of the champs from Survivor. Might be interesting to see Parvati on CBB,

Comment

• Ladychef
      Ladychef commented
      Editing a comment
      Please please CBS no Frankie!

• Good morning all. I didn't watch the finale, had WAY better things to do so I PVRed it and zipped through it in 15 minutes this morning. What a JOKE!! Dr. Will had them figured out, they were all sore losers because they got played. If Paul had said to them all at the start "I'm gonna lie and backstab every single one of you" like Will did, they probably still would have voted for him. Cody as AFP is the epitome of everything WRONG with this show! The guy does nothing all summer except lie in bed with his hot girlfriend, ignoring the whole house, and he gets rewarded for it? I've never seen a BB houseguest do LESS in any season. He wouldn't even participate in the Jury house. He should never have be picked in the first place. Garden slugs get more out of life than he does.

With that, have a pleasant winter all my BB friends. I may or may not come back for Celebrity BB, depending on how many former HGs get picked. And NO CBS, Rachel Reilly is NOT a celebrity!!

Comment

• Freebyrd
      Freebyrd commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope the cast is made up of people who we like and I hope you come back and join us here at BBU BigMur!

• PDG311
      PDG311 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly!!!

• Ladychef
      Ladychef commented
      Editing a comment
      Nor is Frankie or Paul!

• BBU---THANK YOU for everything. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all the postings this morning! This is a microcosm of the show and the season. There are many bitter here that Paul didn't win. Absolutely just like the jury who didn't want him to win. No difference at all. There are plenty on here that are happy Cody won AFP because the show was so predictable. There are plenty upset that Cody won. What a great platform of varying thoughts, opinions, insight---no matter what side of the fence one is one. Poor Paul said all year, he came in after losing by one vote last year, vowing that it wouldn't happen again. He did EVERYTHING he needed to do during the game EXCEPT secure the jury. In fact, he lost because he did just the opposite. He polarized it. Again, thank you all for making this site such a microcosm of the game. See you next year.

Comment

• Full episode...
      The last battles, the last eviction, and the final live vote determine the winner of the $500,000. Also, the winner of \'America\'s Favorite Houseguest\' is announced. (TV-PG L)

Comment

• Hi Everyone ~ After watching the finale last night, I was just thinking that you know, at least I was surprised at the end voting result. At least it wasn't predictable like so many other years...and, at least the vote was a nail-biter close vote and not a landslide. I actually enjoyed the 2 hr show. I also liked that it was a 2 hr show, too! Pauls face was priceless when he didn't win. Paul never slacked one bit, but his ego got in the way.

Does anyone know why Jeff couldn't be there? I know he moved to Denver (said by Dr. Will) but Will said Jeff couldn't at the last minute and CBS called Will just that morning to replace him.

Comment

• Paul had his game plan in mind from the beginning and he didn't waiver from that. He forgot the most important part in that the people you run over on your way to F2 are the people who will decide whether or not to give you the money. He worked very hard and I'm sorry that he didn't get it right. He was devastated at his loss, and I hate seeing that, he should be proud to make it to the F2, twice. I still don't believe he's evil or psycho or any of those other awful things he's been accused of being. More than once I watched him comfort another player and I believe those moments were genuine. Even last night while Josh was making his speech and got flustered, I heard Paul say calm down buddy or something to that effect. I think his reaction to Josh's GB messages was wrong, but he was put on the spot for an answer before he had time to really think about it. My guess is he will see it as good game play. I have a fairly biased opinion on Paul-I have a kid he reminds me of-loud, obnoxious, with a big, big personality. After you look past all of that though you see what a good, smart, and talented kid he is. I feel like Paul is the same way.

Josh, that big ol' meatball, was so, so, so much smarter than anyone was giving him credit for-including me. He was able to see what was going on waaaay back in the beginning and he played that to HIS advantage. I think several times it got the best of him, those tears were real, but he was doing what he had to do. Twice he tried to give opportunities to the targets (Jess,Alex) to talk to him and they wouldn't give him the time of day. I said that I believed he was pulled along due to Christmas's encouragement and keeping him in line, but I think I was wrong. I'm happy that he won and the fact that he was a superfan makes it all the better. Again, the Mom in me is very proud of him, he did good, lol. I'm sure his familia is over the moon with pride

Love everyone here! Everyone please come back for Survivor and Celebrity BB-even if it's bad we can talk about that! Support our summer home so it will be here next year! Thank you Lexie, Rob, and Mods!!!!

Comment

• DisMom
          DisMom commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not sure it would have made a difference. I think Cody would have voted Kevin still, but did Alex dislike Kevin more than being "stabbed in the back"? Kevin having the 25k may have made a difference, but I kind of doubt that even.

• Lira2012
          Lira2012 commented
          Editing a comment
          Bringing Kevin along instead of Josh would have been the much better game move. Even if it didn't change the outcome in the end, it would have increased the probability of a better result for Paul.

• helenb
          helenb commented
          Editing a comment
          It's all hindsight now... love you guys! And I'll be back for survivor and celebrity BB as I really enjoy you ALL!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X