The Ultimate Big Brother Tournament: Most Memorable Houseguests of All Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Big Brother Tournament: Most Memorable Houseguests of All Time

Round 1 is open now. Who are your most memorable houseguests?
    Last edited by sdkgeo; 05-27-2017, 11:31 AM.

They've all had a shot at the $500,000 prize, but who will become the most memorable Big Brother Houseguest ever? That's up to you.

Comment

I have always liked Jun Song, BB 4 winner. Donny has to be one of my favorites. I called Ian as the winner in the first episode of his season, I like him, too. I never want to see veterans return, except to host competitions. One and done. (I miss the food competitions. Feed'em slop or peanut butter if they lose.)

Comment

Round 3 is open.

Donny or Jeff
        Jordan or Britney
        Dr. Will or Dan
        Rachel or Janelle (Janelle, of course)

Comment

Donny, Britney, Dr. Will & Janelle got my votes this round. Out of those four, Janelle is the only one leading in votes against their competition.

Comment

Round 3 is now open.

Voted the same way as above and it's still the same, Janelle is the only one leading in votes against her competition, Rachel.

I know those other folks have a lot of fans but sorry, I'm just not a big fan of Dan, Jeff or Jordan. Don't hate them or anything but if these votes are determining who will come back into the house this season (either as players, coaches or otherwise), I'd rather see those they are up against win and come back in the house... namely Donny Thompson, Dr. Will & Britney Haynes (and of course Janelle being the other one).

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok, I must have voted too early and the next round hadn't started when I voted as now it's down to just Jeff vs. Jordan and Dan vs. Janelle. I voted for Jordan & Janelle. As of right now Jordan & Dan are in the lead.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X