This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 19- MEET THE HOUSEGUESTS

Last edited by KennyERJ; 06-19-2017, 09:20 AM.

Thanks Kenny! You are a SUPER STAR!

Comment

Awwww, thanks, Lexie. Finally got them all done. My computer was working overtime and locked up on me one time so I had to restart. Only about 45 minutes until the video interviews start with Jeff!!

If you don't have CBS All Access (Live Feeds), be sure to sign up using any of our banners or links on the site. You'll get a one week free trial. Please be sure to use a new email address (create a new account if you had one last season) so it will help BBU out as we only get credit for NEW subscriptions. Thanks!

Comment

Not sure if the colored backgrounds are supposed to mean anything. But if those are the four teams for the start of the season, Orange is going to be winning tons of HOHs, POVs and controlling the house for the first few weeks.

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          I was thinking the same thing about the folks with the same background color might make up teams.
          Last edited by KennyERJ; 06-20-2017, 08:02 AM.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Hope they don't do another elimination before we even get to watch the game. That stunk last year. Don't mind the team comps since liked the rewards & punishments.

Initial thoughts on this year's hamsters: Older diverse crowd of fairly normal people. Did the CBS team leave the bars and actually read applications to find players? Yeah, no retreads.

The wait between the interviews was annoying, but saw that's because they bring them into the building one by one and they're blind-folded so slow walking. (Tee hee, love the reflection off Jeff's little bald spot.) I'd suck at the high school team mascot charade since ours was a plant.

Handicapping this year's field of players:

The A-Team (these are the ones who get through on being pleasant & non-threatening):
        Raven: I'm usually not a fan of perky, but seems like a solid person beneath the hair bows. She could slide through on personality. (She's my wild card)
        Matthew: Nice, loud, friendly. Reminds me a bit of Cody Califiore, so will need a wiley partner to play with.
        Dominique: What the heck, a rocket scientist??? Big Brother, did you run out of bartenders and models!! She has be careful since others may fear her brains. Her exuberance could be exhausting.
        Jillian: Sweet, smart, could form good friendships to move forward.
        Kevin: He is sociable enough to ride coat tails. Not a physical threat, so may stick around as others are taking each other out.

Dirty Dozen (These will be the ruthless, devious, geeky players):
        Jessica: Says her flotation devices are real. All into showmances? Thinks she's so clever. Is she this year's Rachel?
        Elena: May be too big a personality for the house (funny, I typed it, then SHE said it). She counts her tears? Say what! May be the female Paul - 'Friendship' - Hmm?
        Christmas: She sounds like a player with extensive resume. But, her hair stroking shows she's a flirt too. Alpha chick, a la Amanda? (But doubt she'll stay in bed) She loves being creepy? Eew!
        Ramses: Get your geek-a-meter running. Will either be initially overlooked like Steve or Ian, or will be targeted quickly as gamer. (He's a Michigander Dan Fan but I'm not an automatic fan yet.)
        Cameron: OK, another scientist and he's the second geek. He's gonna flirt? Ditto some Ramses comments, so expecting them to compete, not partner up.

F-Troop (These are the ones who will be cannon fodder):
        Alex: Wants to team up with the guys. Yeah, that is always an effective system for victory for a girl. Knows the show, but doesn't mean she knows how best to play. And, add dumb points for not knowing she was talking to THE Jeff.
        Cody: Texas alpha athlete seems to say it all. Not a strategist, but he is a Daddy so may play that card. Likely to team up with the dudes.
        Megan: Seems likable, but laugh & snoring could be instant disqualifier. She's a butchy kinda girl in her interests. There for the experience rarely means will play to win.
        Mark: I pick it up and put it down. Seems like nice guy, but ugh, showmance fan. Probable Dude Team member.
        Jason: A rodeo clown called Whistle Nut who's never seen the show and his last name is DENT. No bull. How can he have a strategy? Will either slide thru since he's pleasant, but dumb or the bus will run over him early. Tells wife he may have to do a shomance? Frank, part deux?
        Josh: Arrogance mixed with adrenaline: bad combo. He'll be an easy early adios. Return of Jozea

Comment

Hello Everyone! It's that time of year again...I am so excited for BB, but very depressed and worried that I won't be able to enjoy it as much. I can't sign up for the Live Feeds until I solve a problem with my sound on my computer. I have NO sound. I can't figure out why. I am not computer savy. One day, my sound went and I just can't figure out how to get it back. Can't watch videos, interviews, etc without being able to hear them! *sigh* Does anyone have any suggestions?
          After reading about all the HG's, I am thrilled that at least there are all newbies this season. Don't have a fave yet, because I couldn't hear their interviews. I wonder how many of them were recruited? Just by reading their bio's where they state their favorite past HG's, it seems like there are a lot of them that were recruited. Oh well, if that's the case. lol Looking forward to reading all of your thoughts this season!

Comment

• Luanne
            Luanne commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Freebyrd, you have to get your sound fixed. We can not have BB without you. I am happy that it is all new house guest this year. I am waiting on other interviews before picking my favorite. Jeff does not dig enough and does not pull them out.

• Freebyrd
            Freebyrd commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you BettyBoo & Smee for your "sound" advice! lol I have Windows 10 (yuck!) I did most of the things you guys suggested when it first went out on me, however, I haven't tried the ear buds yet...I will do that next! Luanne, I totally agree that Jeff should dig deeper with his interview questions. Year-after-year, he asks the same old questions. I really do like his interviews, but agree that he needs to re-think his interviewing process and add some new and interesting questions in order for us viewers to get an even better prospective on the HG's personalities & quirks so we can pick our faves before the show starts.

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Freebyrd another thing to try for your sound, open your sound/sound card program (like Realtek and/or Dell Audio; since I have a Dell computer, it has both of these) and check your settings. You usually can go to your little toolbox down in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen (the little up arrow "^") and look for a speaker/sound symbol and then right click on it and click on something like, "Open Volume Mixer". Make sure nothing is set to/checked as "Mute". If it opens a white box that shows "Device" and/or "Applications" then click on the photo of the speaker under "Device" and it will open the properties and check to make sure everything is set right there (not muted).

Luanne Here's interviews by THR. It's written interviews, not video though.
          Get to know the new houseguests before season 19 premieres. Plus: Series veterans weigh in on on their early favorites.

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, seems like K-Frog is posting them a little faster. I no more than typed that last comment and they added Kevin's interview, which I've now added to his profile.

• Luanne
            Luanne commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks again, K-Frog's interviews last year were very good. Going to find them.

• Freebyrd
            Freebyrd commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL! Yay - I can read them!

Julie Chen gave her first impressions of the houseguests in a Facebook live chat...
          My first impressions of the 'Big Brother 19' House Guests #BB19

Comment

Just saw the bathing suit 👙 🏄 photos and blend of normal and buff bods. Funniest was Josh sucking in his gut till he looked ridiculous. You ain't got a six pack, Pal. Silliest was the girls wearing high heels by the pool. Dumbest look ever. Was reminded of watching it live on BBOTT. Did like the option of the 24/7 coverage.

Comment

Swimsuit photos...
              Big Brother Photos: Matthew Clines flexes his bulging biceps. on CBS.com

Comment

Houseguests dream alliance names...
                Meet the Bamboozling Buffoons? The houseguests reveal what they're hoping to name their alliances once they step into the Big Brother house.

Comment

Looks like we got another bunch of oinkers in the house! LOL

Taken BEFORE they moved in...

Taken 6 days AFTER they moved in (yesterday, June 27)...

Source: http://nypost.com/2017/06/27/the-big...-as-you-think/

Comment

• Luanne
                    Luanne commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What a mess. I thought this year would be different as we have a little older cast. I could not handle this.

• Shan
                    Shan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    wow! yeah I'm with you Luanne.. I'd lose my mind in there over this alone! LOL

Funny how much tidier the BBOTT crew were. They were definitely the exception.

Wonder if the typewriter is still there? Was rather surprised to see it since they generally don't get anything to write with. Even without a ribbon in it, smart players could point to letters to give playing partners silent messages.

Right now I feel like a wiggly puppy just waiting to play. 😁

Comment

• KennyERJ
                    KennyERJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah BettyBoo I can see the typewriter is still there in the after photo. Has some clothes on top of it but still there. Maybe the keys are all black with no letters on them? That's what it looks like in the before photo anyway but kind of hard to tell.

• BettyBoo
                    BettyBoo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I can just see the corner of it in after the bomb hit photo. Its funny, but I'm a touch typist, so fingers automatically hit the keys without looking at the keyboard. So even having them blacked out, I could 'type' messages. I would be compulsed to sit down and 'type' away, if nothing else to relieve stress.

KennyERJ,, Entertainment Weekly has the group swimsuit pictures up..... Just wanted to let you know.

Comment

Here's a group shot. Let's just say, one guy looks really 'happy' to be there and I predict it could be a hard summer for him. 😎

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X