• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 19- Houseguests- CHRISTMAS ABBOTT- 16th Evicted- Jury Member 9

Biography

Christmas Abbott
    Hometown: Lynchburg, VA
    Current city: Raleigh, NC

Three adjectives that describe you: Committed, happy, and influential.

Favorite activities: Working out or playing a sport, cooking, and working.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
    Lack of privacy. I actually enjoy a lot of alone time and I don't believe I will get that in the house.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
    Helen Kim from Season 15! She was smart, knew how to work the people in the house, and people knew they needed her.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
    Use my ability to read personalities and know what people need emotionally, so I can almost be a mentor.

I will also stay under the radar as a threat or drama queen. The physical and mental games are the easy parts.

My life's motto is… Every day you wake up with the opportunity to change your life.

What would you take into the house, and why?
    - Fran, my English Bulldog, because she's my best friend
    - My weightlifting equipment, so I can still lift
    - Jenny, my operations girl, because she keeps my sh*t together

Fun facts about yourself:
    - First female in NASCAR Sprint Cup pit crew member
    - National best-selling book author, who just released a second book
    - CrossFit Games athlete
    - Two-time Iraq contractor
    - I love being creepy

Here's her website (a fitness website)...

(thanks for the info, Joe)

Comment

Matthew Cline's possible roll to the end chick...

Comment

YouTube Channel (looks like the last time she posted on it was 3 years ago but interesting interviews)...
        All Videos of Christmas Abbott from all over the Internet will be made available here at one place.

Comment

Video interview with Jeff...
          This 33-year-old fitness superstar is hoping everyone loves Christmas when she steps foot in the Big Brother house, but her fellow Season 19 Houseguests definitely shouldn\'t underestimate the tiny and mighty CrossFit athlete. Don\'t miss the two-hour season premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 28 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access. Then, watch all-new episodes of Season 19 on Wednesdays and Sundays at 8/7c, and Thursdays at 9/8c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

Video interview with K-FROG. They will be doing interviews with all houseguests. So far this is the only one they've posted. As they post others, I will add them to the corresponding houseguests' profile.

Comment

Interview with Jeff on YouTube (just hit the Play button and you can watch right here). Also, be sure to check out her K-FROG video interview posted above.

Comment

I like her a lot. Wish this was not the year she was on. The men are so strong this year and the girls only want to team up with guys. I hope she does well, I will be pulling for her.

Comment

ET Canada interview...

Comment

• KennyERJ
                    KennyERJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Since she talked about it in this interview... Ika Wong, who was on Season 2 & the last Season 5 got in a showmance with a guy named Demetres and they are still together now and he is H-O-T! Check out his Twitter account: https://twitter.com/DemetresBBCAN

okay... I believe I've found my fave I love her! And she's a NCian to pull for so there's that (even though it appears she isnt from here originally that's quite alright ) I think she will do well and that makes me happy! I do agree with you, Luanne in that I kinda wish her fellow HGs were a different cast ....but I'm hopeful that she will still do alright even so

Comment

SCANDALOUS!!!
                    She says she is "single and ready to mingle".....yet she announced her engagement earlier this year with a wedding date in September '17.

Comment

• joebourg62
                      joebourg62 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      After further checking, this could be very possible, Shan. But it also appears that getting engaged and breaking it off is nothing new for her

• Walleye
                      Walleye commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Looks like I need to start reminding myself how young they are.😜

• Shan
                      Shan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      a serial engager/breaker offer ... oh my! tsk tsk Miss Christmas!

Christmas Abbott breaks into a male-dominated field, changing front tires at races.

Comment

Check out this article if you want to get a closer look at a couple of her... ummm, tattoos!

“My mother named me Christmas because I was born so close to the holiday,” she says. “Actually, it’s Christmas Joye simply because that’s exactly what I was to her—I was her Christmas joy. No returns or refunds!”
                      Christmas came one month early to Inked in the form of Christmas Abbott, whose body has been perfected thanks to tattoos and CrossFit, the increasingly popular

Comment

This is Christmas's wedding announcement with the guy she ended up breaking up with before coming in the BB house...

(Thanks to member Johann00)
                        Welcome to Christmas Abbott and Geoff Kercher's Wedding Website! View photos, directions, registry details and more at The Knot.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X