• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 19- Houseguests- ELENA DAVIES- 9th Evicted- Jury Member 2

Biography

Elena Davies
    Hometown: Fort Worth, TX
    Current city: Dallas, TX

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, abrasive, and charming.

Favorite activities: Instagram, listening to live music, napping, tailgating, and shaking my booty.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
    Leaving my friends and family, and living with complete strangers.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
    James Huling from Seasons 17 and 18 because he made it fun.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
    I think it's always situational. It would depend on the different personalities in the house, but forming alliances and manipulating other Houseguests is my Plan A.

My life's motto is… Don't go anywhere without beer koozies and a phone charger.

What would you take into the house, and why?
    - My phone, because of Instagram and I'll miss my mom
    - My dog, because she's real cute and she cuddles me at night
    - El Rancho Grande's chips and queso

Fun facts about yourself:
    - My dad brought a Longhorn steer into my dorm room
    - I took a spontaneous trip to Colorado to a music festival by myself
    - I swam with dolphins
    - I got a breast reduction

Video interview with Jeff...
    Elena Davies\' friends might call her a mannequin because she\'s not super emotional, but this former Dallas radio personality says she\'s \'very single,\' so she\'s definitely open to having a Big Brother showmance this summer. Don\'t miss the two-hour season premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 28 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access. Then, watch all-new episodes of Season 19 on Wednesdays and Sundays at 8/7c, and Thursdays at 9/8c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

Her interview with Jeff on YouTube (in case you're unable to watch on the CBS website; just click the Play button and you can watch right here)...

Comment

Her video interview with K-Frog Radio (just click the Play button on the video and you can watch it right here)...

Comment

Her Instagram account, which is set to private. You have to follow her and I think someone has to approve it before you can actually see her photos: https://www.instagram.com/elenadavies/

Comment

Twitter account: https://twitter.com/elenadavies (also set to private)

Comment

I like her and I think she will get along with everyone in the house.

Comment

she seems pretty solid and likable I usually end up changing my tune on almost every HG once the Feeds are up and I've watched/listened to then for a bit though LOL

Comment

ET Canada interview...

Comment

After being Evicted, Elena answers questions for the Live Feeders...
                    After being voted out of Big Brother, the second evicted Houseguest from double eviction night talks about their recent departure from the Season 19 house. Watch all-new episodes of Big Brother on Sundays and Wednesdays at 8/7c, and Thursdays at 9/8c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X