• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 19- Houseguests- JASON DENT- 12th Evicted- Jury Member 5

Biography

Jason Dent
    Hometown: Humeston, IA
    Current city: Humeston, IA

Three adjectives that describe you: Charismatic, ambitious, and athletic.

Favorite activities: Rodeo

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
    Using the bathroom.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most:
    James Huling from Seasons 17 and 18 because I feel like he plays dumb, but he made it really far.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
    Yes.

My life's motto is… You only live once.

What would you take into the house, and why?
    - Ole, my bull. He's my best friend
    - Radio
    - Trampoline

Fun fact about yourself:
    - I'm a storyteller extraordinaire. My stories are true, very handy, very creative, and infectious.

Once at Rodeo Camp.... LOLOLOLOL He will get on EVERYONE's nerves very very quickly..

Comment

Interview with Jason and you get to see him in his Rodeo Clown makeup!
      Meet Jason International Professional Rodeo Entertainer Are you someone who lives in the moment? Perhaps you have plans but you expect unforeseen detours. Are you comfortable discovering your future one choice at a time? You may be someone with the talent of Adaptability. Someone with an Adaptability talent may avoid roles that demand structure and…

Comment

Video interview with Jeff...
        Jason Dent is tickled to be the first rodeo clown cast on Big Brother, but how will his fellow Season 19 Houseguests feel about his phobia-inducing profession? Don\'t miss the two-hour season premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 28 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access. Then, watch all-new episodes of Season 19 on Wednesdays and Sundays at 8/7c, and Thursdays at 9/8c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

This guy is, so far, the only one to openly admit he is a NOOB....he has never watched an episode. I don't know, but I get a vibe from him that he will go far. The same kind of vibe I got from Karen in BBCan 5. I picked her and she made it to F2, second place.

Comment

• Luanne
            Luanne commented
            Editing a comment
            Sometimes not knowing the game can help you but other times it is your down fall.

In case you can't see the interviews with Jeff on the CBS website, hopefully you'll be able to watch the ones on YouTube...

Comment

His video interview with K-Frog radio (just click the Play button on the video to watch)...

Comment

His Twitter account: https://twitter.com/whistlenut_ole

Comment

so far I like him

Comment

mehh.. he's ok for me, I guess? I don't dislike him at least... lol

Comment

Even though he does not know the game, I think he will be around for a while. With the strong men this year, I see another BB13, is he Enzo? Like Enzo, he thinks he will gain fame from this experience. I think Matthew, Mark and Jason will team up. Just not sure who they will pull in as #4. Josh is over the top so it may be Cody.
                    Last edited by Luanne; 06-24-2017, 09:29 AM.

Comment

ET Canada interview...

Comment

He might do well if he figures out the game in time....

Comment

Here's Ole with Holly & Whistle Nut.

Comment

Evicted house guest Jason answers questions for the Live Feeders...
                            After being voted out of Big Brother, the first evicted Houseguest from double eviction night talks about their recent departure from the Season 19 house. Watch all-new episodes of Big Brother on Sundays and Wednesdays at 8/7c, and Thursdays at 9/8c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X