• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 19- Houseguests- JESSICA GRAF- 7th Evicted

Biography

Jessica Graf
    Hometown: Cranston, RI
    Current city: Los Angeles, CA

Three adjectives that describe you: Honest, loud, and loyal.

Favorite activities: Going out to eat long meals with great people.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
    Giving up a summer of traveling to share a toilet with 15 other people.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
    Janelle Pierzina from Seasons 6, 7, and 14. We have very similar personalities. I see a lot of her game play in me.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
    I'm going to find the best male competitor in the game and the two of us are going to clean house!

My life's motto is… Do it with passion, or not at all.

What would you take into the house, and why?
    - My dog [because] he's a great roommate
    - Instagram. How do I go three months without spying on people?!
    - A makeup artist for live shows. Girls love that stuff!

Fun facts about yourself:
    - I've lived in eight states
    - I love doing yoga
    - I'm very nocturnal
    - Making people laugh makes me happy
    - My boobs are real
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 08-12-2017, 01:32 AM.

Jessica - "I am a superfan...I didn't know I would be interviewed by Jeff" WTF???

Comment

A 2012-13 interview with Jessica by Performer.com with modeling photos...

Comment

Jessica's Instagram. Lots of photos.

https://www.instagram.com/thejessicagraf

Comment

Video interview with Jeff...
          This self-proclaimed \'boy crazy\' VIP concierge is going to try and not fall in love this summer, but she doesn\'t make any promises. Don\'t miss the two-hour season premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 28 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access. Then, watch all-new episodes of Season 19 on Wednesdays and Sundays at 8/7c, and Thursdays at 9/8c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

Her interview with Jeff on YouTube (in case you aren't able to watch on CBS website; just click the Play button on the video to watch right here)...

Comment

Video interview with K-FROG radio (just press Play on the video and you can watch it right here)...

Comment

I wanna smack her LOL Jordan will scratch her eyes out if she don't watch it with Jeff ROFL

Comment

She is very pretty and the guys will keep her around. She said she wants to play like Janie, so we shall see.

Comment

ET Canada interview...

Comment

okay I went back and endured the rest of watching her that I didnt finish before LOL She is gorgeous... def have to give her that! and she isn't ditzy/dumb (or at least I don't believe she is) ...I hope she doesnt play ditzy/dumb though ..ugh! She might go pretty far.....not sure I'm thrilled about that because there's just something about her that I get a weird/off 'vibe' from. I'll have to wait to see/hear more of her before I'm 100% sure, she might just turn out to be one of my faves lol

Comment

Her boobs are real. I can't believe she said that. She should go before jury but she won't.

Comment

Jessica's exit "tell all". She answers questions for Live Feeders. No Jeff Schroeder interview this time...
                          After being voted out of Big Brother, the latest evicted Houseguest talks about their recent departure from the Season 19 house. Watch all-new episodes of Big Brother on Sundays and Wednesdays at 8/7c, and Thursdays at 9/8c on CBS and CBS All Access.
                          Last edited by KennyERJ; 08-12-2017, 01:36 AM.

Comment

• KennyERJ
                            KennyERJ commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Jessica says she doesn't believe that Elena was Josh's target (despite Julie telling her she was) because she knows Josh & Christmas are close and Christmas used her "Ring of Replacement" temptation to keep Cody from playing the POV and Christmas wouldn't have done that if Elena was his target. Yeah Jessica, by that time (picking POV players), when you had refused to talk to Josh in private for him to tell you that Elena was his target and you and Cody proceeded to call him all kinds of nasty names, you had then become his target!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X