• Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 19- Houseguests- CAMERON HEARD- 1st Evicted

Biography

Cameron Heard
    Hometown: North Aurora, IL
    Current city: Woodridge, IL

Three adjectives that describe you: Persistent, driven, and smart

Favorite activities: Ride my bike, solve Rubik's cubes, play some online chess, snowboard, and scuba dive.

I want to try mountain biking sometime in the near future, as well.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
    I think the most difficult thing about living in the house is having no communication with the outside world.

I might get bored to death and go crazy in there. Having no stimulus with anything except each other will be difficult after the initial "awe" wears off.

It will feel like a prison.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
    Ian Terry from Season 14! I started watching Big Brother because of Ian. I had no idea what [the series] was and my Mom told me to start watching BB14 because it's like Survivor in a house.

I instantly fell in love and wanted Ian to win. I think I like him so much because he's a lot like me. He's nerdy and has giant love for the game; plus, he's smart and seems fun in real life.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
    Yes. I'm not going to lie about what I do or much in my past to gain trust of others and, I'm going to use a cycling metaphor here, but I'm going to be like a wheel.

I'm going to be the hub of the wheel and everyone is going to revolve around me like spokes on a wheel.

If I think I'm on the bottom, I will talk the HOH into reasons to keep me and how it will benefit both of our games.

If they don't think rationally, like a GinaMarie Zimmerman from Season 15, then I'll have to put fear into their eyes by saying someone else is going after them.

My life's motto is… You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.

What would you take into the house, and why?
    - I would bring a phone for a few reasons. First, I’d create a word document, so I can remember the days when things happen, how many birdhouses are on the wall, or some ridiculous stuff like that because I have the memory of a fish. I'll need to reread stuff in order to retain information.
    - My dog, Ghost, for comfort and also because he is the cutest dog ever. No one would want to get rid of me because that would mean they are also getting rid of my dog.
    - A Rubik's cube so I can get my mind off the game. I know I'm going to be thinking about it nonstop and I hope I don't burn myself out to quickly.

Fun facts about yourself:
    - I biked 600 miles in 10 days
    - I can solve Rubik's cubes of all different sizes and shapes
    - Every time I’ve wrestled, I ended up going to the hospital—twice
    - I was one of the best Halo Wars players and reached a rank of #32 in the world
    - I can snowboard down double-black diamonds in Colorado
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 06-29-2017, 08:12 AM.

NO PLEASE NO.. Not ANOTHER Ian type..

Comment

Video interview...
      This Illinois native claims he\'ll be \'the smartest person in the house,\' but does he have what it takes to be the last Houseguest standing on Big Brother this summer? Don\'t miss the two-hour season premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 28 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access. Then, watch all-new episodes of Season 19 on Wednesdays and Sundays at 8/7c, and Thursdays at 9/8c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

His interview with Jeff on YouTube (in case you can't watch on CBS website; just click the Play button and you can watch right here)...

Comment

His video interview with K-Frog Radio (just click the Play button on the video and you can watch it right here)...

Comment

His Twitter account: https://twitter.com/CameronHeard210

Comment

Okay ...I gotta be honest here... I was never a fan of Ian... (still not a fan) so I have a feeling he's gonna be way too "Ian-ish" for me. I'll give him a chance but ....I dunno....

Comment

I have not made up my mind on him. He is a fan and I like to see the true fans do well. Not sure how he will fit in with the other strong males.

Comment

ET Canada interview...

Comment

He might last as a non physical threat. He might get booted for being too smart. Depends on his social skills.

Comment

So looks like Cameron Heard did get his exit interview..we will probably see it tonight..

(from TVGuide.com)

Big Brother 19's Cameron Admits He's "Still Confused" by Christmas' Decision
                      By Sadie Gennis | Jun 29, 2017 1:38 PM EDT

It was a rough night for Big Brother superfans. During Wednesday's two-hour premiere of Big Brother 19, superfan Cameron Heard saw his dream to compete on Big Brother slip away after only 12 hours in the house.

After Kevin gave in to the first temptation and secretly accepted $25,000, a consequence was unleashed upon the entire house: Big Brother 18 alum Paul Abrahamian returned to play the game -- but first, he'd have to take someone else's spot.

Paul had the ability to save eight houseguests from elimination by handing out special friendship bracelets. The remaining eight, including Cameron, had to compete in a tough endurance comp where they selected apples that would either guarantee their safety or put them up on the block.

In the end, Christmas, Jillian and Cameron were up for eviction, but they had the power to decide how they wanted their fates to be decided: by a vote or by a competition. Cameron opted for a comp, but Jillian and Christmas overruled him. Then, in a vote of 8-3-2, Cameron was sent packing.

You can find the rest of the article & pics HERE

Comment

Big Brother 19 First Evictee Opens Up About Devastating Exit

The first night of the summer of temptation sent one houseguest packing.Cameron Heard's Big Brother journey has come to a short and not-so-sweet end.

Heard's stay in the house of the reality show juggernaut only lasted a mere 12 hours, before he even had time to remember any of his competitor's names. Due to the first-ever "Big Brother Swap" twist, the return of season 18 runner-up Paul Abrahamian sent the microbiologist packing. And how everything went down shocked both viewers and executive producers Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan.

Why do you think Christmas chose a live vote instead of a competition? As a superfan, was that a bad move for all of you?

Christmas and Jillian obviously made the right decision because they're sitting inside, and I'm sitting outside. I'm not surprised by Jillian's' decision, but I'm still confused by Christmas' decision.

Kevin called you out on night one saying that you looked nervous. What was going through your mind after what he said to you?

Immediately, I was confused and angry because I was wondering what he was doing, trying to make us threats. I didn't want anyone hearing those ridiculous statements. Also, he kept calling me "IllinoiS." Dude, there is a silent "S"!

How devastated were you after your eviction? How many times did you cry about having to leave?

(Laughs.) There's a pit in your stomach. You want to throw up and you can't believe you're walking out of the house 12 hours in. I had nightmares of the exact same scenario. I cried probably a dozen times in the first 48 hours. I'm getting back to my old self, but it definitely took some time.

Do you think you'll ever be able to play the game again?

I don't think anyone who has been evicted first has been asked back, so it breaks my heart that it happened to me. However, I would 100 percent come back if I was asked. In terms of playing differently, I didn't get to play at all! I didn't get to build the relationships with people, which is what you need to do in Big Brother to stay alive!

Read the entire article HERE

Comment

Big Brother's Cameron Heard, the first contestant to get evicted on season 19, opened up about his short-lived experience on the CBS show — read Us Weekly's exclusive interview

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X