• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 19- Houseguests- MARK JANSEN- 10th Evicted- Jury Member 3

Biography

Mark Jansen
    Hometown: Grand Island, NY
    Current city: Grand Island, NY

Three adjectives that describe you: Fun, strong, and thoughtful.

Favorite activities: Lifting weights, hiking, watching movies, and relaxing on a beach.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
    Seeing the same people every day, but I've been through a similar experience studying abroad.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most:
    Brendon Villegas from Seasons 12 and 13. He basically said, "It's me and my girl vs. the house. Let's go."

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
    Yeah, try to read people and relate with everybody, be real, don't get caught up in stories, earn people's trust and keep it.

My life's motto is… Fear none, regret less.

What would you take into the house, and why?
    - A pair of Jordan's because I'm a sneaker head
    - Protein because you can never have too much protein
    - iPod because I love my music

Fun facts about yourself:
    - Studied abroad
    - Bodybuilder
    - I love chess and I'm real good
    - Went to an NFL regional combine
    - Division 1 football player
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 08-26-2017, 08:11 AM.

If Brendon is his favorite.. look for him to be roadkill sooner than later.. SMDH

Comment

A WNY home town person to root for.

Comment

• ~smee~
        ~smee~ commented
        Editing a comment
        ((((((jen123))))) so glad to see you!

Video interview with Jeff...
      When Mark Jansen was asked what his biggest potential downfall might be in the Big Brother house, the 26-year-old personal trainer didn\'t hesitate to answer with one simple word--\'girls.\' Don\'t miss the two-hour season premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 28 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access. Then, watch all-new episodes of Season 19 on Wednesdays and Sundays at 8/7c, and Thursdays at 9/8c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

Interview with Jeff on YouTube (just hit the Play button and you can watch right here):

Comment

His video interview with K-Frog radio (click the Play button on the video and you can watch right here)...

Comment

His official BB 19 Twitter account: https://twitter.com/RealMarkJansen

Comment

aside from his apparent lack of taste (in liking Brendon as his fave)... I like him okay based on the interviews... I think he might get taken advantage of pretty quickly/easily ...might make it relatively far though being used as a willing 'pawn' ...so who knows?

Comment

I like him,,, unless the other house guests take out the strong men right away, they will run the house. Since so many of the girls want to align with men and not women, they will be able to do it. Is he Lane of the group of 4 men? (Matthew -Hayden; Mark-Lane; Jason-Enzo just not sure who will be Matt)

Comment

Ok, we have another set of interviews coming at you. These ones were conducted by ET Canada. The interviewer is one of BB Canada's past houseguests, Ika Wong.

Comment

I like him but could easily be a first four boot.

Comment

Evicted house guest Mark answers questions for the Live Feeders...
                      After being voted out of Big Brother, the latest evicted Houseguest talks about their recent departure from the Season 19 house. Watch all-new episodes of Big Brother on Sundays and Wednesdays at 8/7c, and Thursdays at 9/8c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

A photo of Mark Jansen in high school. Someone posted this from their yearbook...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X