• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 19- Houseguests- RAVEN WALTON- 13th Evicted- Jury Member 6

Biography

Raven Walton
    Hometown: DeValls Bluff, AR
    Current city: DeValls Bluff, AR

Three adjectives that describe you: Quirky, bubbly, and outgoing.

Favorite activities: Road tripping with my best friends! They are always up for some new adventure.

I enjoy reading a good book in a coffee shop. I always look forward to dance competition season, too. I love my students; they are the best.

I also love fashion! Shopping is what I am best at. I live for a good pair of heels. I literally dance everywhere I go. There is never a dull moment with me. I am always making my friends do choreography with me.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
    Knowing that your every move is being watched by millions of people. That blows my mind when I think about it.

Also, not having any contact with friends, dance students, and family will be hard.

And living without a cellphone is just going to be insane. No calls from dance moms!

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
    OMG! It would have to be Frankie Grande from Season 16! I love how he played the game.

Even after the Houseguests found out his sister was famous, he played it off so well! If I had been on his season, I swear we would have been two peas in a pod.

I loved how much fun he was and how he always talked to the cameras.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
    Yes, I do! I think people will underestimate me because I am so small, but, little do they know, I am a very strong competitor.

I will use my southern charm to make friends with the Houseguests. I would want to fly under the radar for a couple weeks and then the Sour Patch Kid in me will come out and I'll make my attack!

I have no problem in back stabbing to make it to the end. You have to make big bold moves to impress the jury.

My life's motto is… Live outside of the box! Be unique, be yourself, be YOU. Life is too short not to love yourself.

What would you take into the house, and why?
    - A ballet barre, so I could keep up my training while in the house
    - My dog, Cosmo
    - A book, so I could run away and escape from the craziness of the game

Fun facts about yourself:
    - I can wiggle my ears
    - I love to cook. The Houseguests would never be hungry.
    - I have excellent memory skills
    - I love history
    - I am leader of an all-female ghost hunting group
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 09-08-2017, 02:28 AM.

She Cray-Cray. Look for her to be one of the first four out of the house. Her cooking abilities are only going to be mad fun as after she walks out the door that she COOKED her own goose. lol

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Wonder if she'll be running around looking for ghosts of past houseguests! lol

• OutOfTheDarkness
      OutOfTheDarkness commented
      Editing a comment
      Well we KNOW she will be seeing THINGS in ALL of the Mirrors!! LOLOL

Video interview...
    This perky dance teacher plans to pull some strings when she competes on Big Brother this summer; plus, she\'s \'single as a Pringle\' and ready to mingle. Don\'t miss the two-hour season premiere of Big Brother on Wednesday, June 28 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access. Then, watch all-new episodes of Season 19 on Wednesdays and Sundays at 8/7c, and Thursdays at 9/8c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

At 15, she was diagnosed with a rare disorder that could have killed her...

Comment

Four years ago a KARK story aired on a teen from De Valls Bluff in desperate need of a life changing operation, she says the story saved her life.

Comment

Raven with Paul Abrahamian...

Comment

Some kind of modeling photo...

Comment

She's from Arkansas....just down the road from Little Rock. Home of Craig's BBQ. Arkansans always get a chance with me (hoping she'll be more of a Britney than she appears at the moment, though). Her illness may have made her strong.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
                SmilemakerRDH commented
                Editing a comment
                I was all excited for another Arkansan in the house...and then she said Frankie was her favorite former houseguest. And I got worried. She teaches dance to lots of young girls so hopefully she's aware of her actions in the house and isn't crazy! Lol

• hootie
                hootie commented
                Editing a comment
                I too welcome a fellow Arkansans. She must be use to dealing with difficult people since she has to deal with Dance Moms. She may have the charm and finesse to maneuver to the end. Though I'm no fan of Frankie, he did surprise me. He played better than I expected.

Now I want BBQ, thanks Nono!

Her interview with Jeff on YouTube (just click the Play button on the video and you can watch it right here)...

Comment

Her video interview with K-Frog Radio (just click the Play button on the video and you can watch it right here)...

Comment

Her Twitter account: https://twitter.com/walton_raven

(Be sure to check out her video interviews with Jeff & K-Frog Radio in the posts above)

Comment

she's quirky... I think I'll like her

Comment

Yes she is quirky. I hope she tones it down a little and gets to stay around till jury.

Comment

ET Canada interview...

Comment

You know I think I'm going to love or hate her. One thing I picked up on. She seems to be more aware of being watched than the normal newbie. That bodes well for her if she can keep it toned down for a couple of weeks. There is something about her.....don't know what it is.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X