Check out the Big Brother 19 House!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out the Big Brother 19 House!

The newly styled/designed Big Brother house for season 19!

HOH Room

Community Bathroom

Last edited by KennyERJ; 06-21-2017, 12:53 PM.

Kitchen/Dining Area

Lounge Area

Upstairs Chill Area

Last edited by KennyERJ; 06-21-2017, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Thanks Kenny!!

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome. Just have a few more to add.

Backyard

Comment

OK how many days until the place goes from the Ritz to Motel 6?
        ....Best guess: basically by the time we catch up with them for live shows. πŸ˜•

They better start counting the apples and checking out the safety deposit boxes.
        🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎 πŸ“¦πŸ“¦πŸ“¦πŸ“¦πŸ“¦ gotta be game factors. The geeks will be on it while the majority will concentrate on hooking up.

​​​​​AND the returning stars: 🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜 are gonna think they moved on up!!!! Of course the new πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ– won't get they're reason the 🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜 run the house!!

And the 🐟🐠🐑🐠🐟 will become our nemesis when they block us out because HGs must sing, talk about production or mention non-approved friends and family.

(Giggle, must admit I got stoked just hearing the BB ditty between interviews on Monday. It's getting real.)

Comment

• MrsVee
          MrsVee commented
          Editing a comment
          My thoughts exactly Betty! πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–

Yo KennyERJ Tvguide.com has a short video with Julia Chen in the house. FYI CBS owns TV Guide which explains more to TVguide, now POP channel for BBAD.

Note (eew) Julie points out that one room is already called the Shomance room. Has 3 double beds (think its old have not room??). I'm not ready for orgies. Not enough bleach for my computer or πŸ‘€.

Comment

• JeanK
          JeanK commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm disgusted and I'm not a prude. But seriously? A room designed for showmance. I'll keep the forks ready to stab my eyes out. For crying out loud.

• Shan
          Shan commented
          Editing a comment
          same here JeanK ... ugh!

Apples ,Apples and moreApples ! Are they real ? or are just some of them real ? HummmπŸ€”Why is Nicole still Slithering around upstairs 🐍

Comment

Julie pointed out the three black glass apples that there's always rotten apples in the batch. They do represent the game temptations of rewards and punishments. (I'm just glad no Battle of the Block!!)

Comment

Pretty house, but how long will it take to have it looking messy? I have to admit the BBOTT players did a good job of keeping it neat(ish). Who will be the biggest slob?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X