This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion- June 29, 2017

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?
    Like the New Chat Room?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!
    Last edited by Shan; 06-28-2017, 03:14 PM.

Just getting everything all set up for us in here too ... this thread will be opened later Are you all excited for FEEDS to go LIVE? Less than 12 hours now! woot!

Comment

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      Kpercyman they are set to go Live after tonight's show airs on the West Coast ..so it should be at/soon after 10PM PST(BBT)/1AM EST

• Kpercyman
      Kpercyman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I feel so old saying that's so late and it only being midnight here. Lol!

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL don't feel bad I've been whining about it all day! I want to stay up so badly for it but it was a super early morning this morning and another to come tomorrow so I'm not sure how long I'll be able to hang

Just over an hour to go y'all!

Comment

Its almost here! The months where I forget everything but the names of people I'll never meet who live in a House I'll never visit doing stuff I'll never do. And it'll feel so important I have to remember to breathe and then gotta go thru withdrawal again in the fall.

BIG BROTHER is my drug of choice!! 😀

Comment

Anyone awake,,,,,,my alarm went off, I am ready.

Comment

And we're LIVE!!!!

Comment

Jessica laying all up on Cody, kissing on his chest already (yuck!) and Raven leaning up on Matt in the HOH Room.

Comment

Who is that cozied up with Cody?

Comment

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Jessica......

• fista-79
                fista-79 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks. I'm still learning names lol

Josh talking about Wet Willy's. I love Wet Willy's! Haven't been in a long while. The closest one to me is in Savannah, GA (have a niece that lives in that area). They sell frozen alcoholic drinks... think Icee/Slurpee machines with alcohol in them.

Comment

They finally realize (or kind of think) that they are live! Yeah, we BEEN watching your fool a$$es!! LOL

Comment

• fista-79
                  fista-79 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Funniest ever 😂

Alex is saying she is on the block with Jillian. Megan escaped the nom??

Comment

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Must have won the Veto.

• BettyBoo
                  BettyBoo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They said something about trusting people, so either VETO or a twist??

YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM!
                IT'S TIME TO WALK THE PLANK AGAIN!!!

- Assessment done after HOH win - (posted 6/30)

Who's on the LOVE BOAT, safe at the Captain's table?
                Captain (HOH): Cody: He's a very straight arrow. Basically Donnie without the country charm or warmth. More like Brendan, so he will have to constantly battle to stay. If he can keep the Gym Rats together, they'll be a tough team BUT he will be a target of the Outcasts, so could be hit next week.
                Matthew: Absolute eye candy and has a nice friendly personality. Sort of this season's Corey? Showed grit in first physical competition. Doubt he'll be deceptive enough to make it to the end, but will certainly be pleasant to watch while he's on the show.
                Jessica: "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful"?? I don't like her as a person so far, but do see her as a player. The guys are hot for her, so she will gain a meat shield. (And BINGO feeds come on and she was snuggling with Cody.)
                Christmas: When Corey said he loved Christmas last year, maybe this is who he meant? She is smart and physical. Watch her grab a guy in a phony showmance. She was smartly sympathetic to Josh. She knows how to play and could chew up and spit out the muscle guys when she's done with them.
                Mark: So far only seems to be a muscled meat head, though a much nicer person than Jessie is. Sure he's just another reliable vote for right team, not a winner. And of course, he wants to play 'Cody' to Cody.

Who's on the GOOD SHIP LOLLIPOP, safe for now?
                Raven: Picked her as my wild card, perky cute with a brain. Fact that she knew Paul, but hid it so well shows her to be a gamer.
                Dominique: Worried from beginning that her "bubbly" personality would grate on people nerves. She'll be an easy out if she doesn't get a good partner.
                Ramses: Yes, he's weird and nerdy, but is also like a little cuddly puppy. Hopefully he finds the right team to play with and goes far. Right now he's in the gob-smacked, I'm on Big Brother!! phase.
                Jason: The fish out of water who was recruited. Have a feeling he won't last long, unless he develops some serious game smarts, like Paul did last season. Will Gym Rats bring him in for their fourth?

Who's on the SS Minnow, in danger but safe for now?
                Kevin: You're such a fan of the show that you had no idea who Paul or Nicole is? But viewed as nebulous old fart or Dutch uncle, so could be great goat to take further in game. Think of a less grumpy Colonel.
                Elena: Has already said she can't keep her mouth shut. That can be fatal in this game, if you are not as canny as Paul was in judging people. But, his big rude mouth was what ultimately stopped him from winning the game.
                Alex: Had her marked off as an idiot based on her entry interview and then she fought tooth and nail with Cody trying to win first safety. She's not as silly as she appeared, but we'll see if she finds the right group to play with. Her Outcast team got hit this week.

Who's on the RMS TITANIC, just waiting for the ship to hit that iceberg?

Jillian: Another sweet person. Easy to like, but does she have the stomach to do what you need to make it all the way? Guilt by ass with Megan.
                Megan: I liked her from the beginning, nice mix of pleasant and normal. She is playing a bit too hard in the beginning looking for her team to play with. For someone who brags about her game and people smarts, she may be doing a fatal error as shown by be targeted by Josh and Cody.
                Paul: Been there, done that with Paul. Enjoy his sense of humor all while detesting his ego. But, he did play the game ruthlessly, from attaching himself to Paulie to leading the charge to vote him out. I doubt he'll make it to the end again, but who woulda thought Nicole would win last year?
                Josh: Mix of Josea ego and Austin over-confidence which will make him a joke in the house. But, may be able to hang in there as Austin did if he's a vote for a team, but it won't be the Gym Rats since Cody can't stand him. Did himself no favors with the House by his actions this first week.

Who is already in Davey Jones' locker?:

Cameron: He was so lost in the "I'm on Big Brother!!" mode that he made a fatal choice with the apples. I'm sure there will be a buy back, but doubt he'll be the one to return. At least he'll have had a nice paid vacation though not a night in the Big Brother House.

Comment

Oh no, so it appears Megan is totally out of the house! Her photo is in black & white! Did she self-evict? Or did some consequence send her out the house?

Comment

• fista-79
                    fista-79 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I thought I saw her in there. Never mind, it wasn't her. I just saw a rumor on Reddit...
                    Last edited by fista-79; 06-30-2017, 01:32 AM. Reason: ETA: I got them confused

• KennyERJ
                    KennyERJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I haven't seen her and if you look at her photo over Paul's shoulder on Cam 1 (now behind Kevin), her photo is in black & white.

• KennyERJ
                    KennyERJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think you're talking about Elena... her hair is kind of a weird bluish color, I guess.

So first thoughts: they all despise Josh. Watching Cody is bit less fun then watching paint dry, though he is fun to make fun of. Is Whistle-Nut a cousin of Frank? Laughing at Matt zonking ​​​​​out already. He'll never make it.

Comment

Megan went into the diary room and walked out....

Comment

• joebourg62
                      joebourg62 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      On BBAD, sounds like she got caught in lies, got into an arguement and walked.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X