This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussions-June 30, 2017

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?
    Like the New Chat Room?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all. Day one of the feeds and we had some drama already. Wow.

Now we know that there was more than we saw on the first couple of episodes. This is why I love the feeds.

Comment

Well .. the first night of the #BB19 live feeds didn't disappoint.. there was drama and tension ... throughout the house in all kinds of ways....

Missed it?

Catch up on last night's episode and breaking news HERE and HERE on the Home Page Articles...

And HERE for all of the drama ( well ALL of the drama I could catch with my fingers/eyes/ears ) ... with the Live Feed Updates

Comment

Grab a FREE TRIAL of the Live Feeds and watch all the drama unfold right before your eyes!

It's a great way to help support BBU and all that we do here all summer long.

If you click on the links right here at BBU you get a 1-week free trial - After the free trial, CBS ALL ACCESS will cost $5.99 / month.

Signing up for the Live Feeds not for you right now?

Like what we do here?

Like the Discussions and like having a great place to call your home away from home for the BB Summer?

A great way to support this website is by making a donation via our PayPal link. It's safe, easy and secure to use. We appreciate any support!

Comment

Appears this show should be re-titled Bachelor Big Brother. The vast majority of these HGs are overly horny & trying to hook up after just 10 days. Jeesuz help us as the season progresses.

We have Cody/Jessica, Paul/Christmas, Matt/Raven, Mark/Elena ... So half the house paired up. SMDH.

HEY BB.... I tune in to CBS for Big Brother. If I want to watch ho's & bro's I would watch ABC's Bachelor in Paradise.

Comment

Didn't expect to read any of that when I woke up this morning.

Comment

• MrsVee
              MrsVee commented
              Editing a comment
              Expect the unexpected

There always seems to be a few Hg's who insist that the LF cams are not 'working' (or live) - and always get caught saying it on - you guessed it - the LF's.

too bad about Megan.

Comment

Josh and Cody.

Josh and his losing it totally so early on... Just so strange!!! Going straight for that gold Apple, then going at Megan like that. He is all over the place, it's like he doesn't know if he's here or there, coming or going.

Cody - almost every time I see him he has got nothing behind his eyes, flat. If someone or something doesn't interest him, he's a blank. Nothing there. Another wierd-o.

Comment

• Freebyrd
                Freebyrd commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree Kitty. Josh is this seasons loose cannon. IMO, he's a big wuss! And cody - well, I was all set to like him a lot, but his game WILL go down the tubes if he keeps up his power trip and shows all of his cards in the first week like he has done. On a personal level, I wonder if Cody is the kind to completely cut someone off at the knees and make no bones about not liking a person. I mean, he doesn't even hide it! If he is truly like this in real life at home, I pity the poor woman who marries him.

This got intense fast. Cody is one cold, cold fish. All this early pairing up is gonna make for sticky webs they will be stuck with for the rest of the season. Break ups will be drama, but not the interesting kind. Something about this group's dynamic seems troubling to me. Josh is coming unglued. Kevin is laying low and staying out of the line of fire. Megan already bolted. Paul not only gets back in but has a built in sidekick from the real world. And safety for 3 weeks... so TPTB already on my nerves. I'm glad to be back, so I'm going to chill and have live feeds cooking all day for a few. No matter what, I'm glad for another season!

Comment

Good morning all, I had high hopes for this year but they are fading fast. I really hate that Megan just walked, Cameron would give anything to be there. Not happy at the way TPTB set it up for Paul to be safe for 4 evictions. I hate the way he talks to the cameras all the time and will not watch his "friendship" chats.

Cody- I just do not know about him. He does not seem to know how to relax. He said nothing when everyone was in the HOH. He had that look that said everyone leave.

Hate that we have three couples already in the first week and the fact that they are all together. (it seems)

The house seems divided between the couples and the outsiders. There are a couple house guest that seem to get along with both sides. We need someone, anyone from the outsiders to win HOH this next week.

All of the things I don't like, - now for something I did enjoy. I enjoyed the interaction between Christmas, Jason and Kevin. Jason put Christmas in a suite case. When she got out she had a nip slip. Jason was so funny assuring her he saw but did not look. All three had a fun time about it.

Kevin is funny and seems to get along with both sides. Alex was telling him how the other side had bound together and would have the numbers soon and the rest had no chance, He was shocked that she did not think he could win BB. It was a funny conversation, He made a bet with her that he would be in the final 3. She wanted to bet $20.00, he said that is just a tip. He bought 60.00 of ice cream for the kids and gave them $80.00. He wanted to bet $2,000. They agreed on $20.00 plus ice cream.

Had a hard time staying up, BB late night crew is for the younger ones.

Comment

• MrsVee
                  MrsVee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Kevin to me is funny and Dumb as a fox , don't believe that he doesn't know this game

Well, so far, I think we have a verrrry interesting group of HG's this season. Lots and lots of drama! Too bad for Megan that she blew it and felt the need to bolt out the door - she could have stayed and did her best to do damage control, especially knowing that there will be more twists to come before the next eviction. But not only that, she should have known better that things change on a dime in the BB house. I guess Megan's tough outer persona is just all talk and she just couldn't handle being targeted and confronted - definitely NOT BB material. I was, however, a bit surprised that Cody got to re-elect another HG for the block next to Jillian. I guess BB figured that the game would still be on target even with an extra HG out the door because of all the twists coming up (I read the spoilers). I still don't have sound on my computer , so I can't get the LF's until I solve that issue. I will have to depend on the LFU's for now, so if my perception of someone is way off because I misread something, please, everyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong about something. I have a tendency to get things wrong at times. lol

Comment

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Freebyrd see if this helps...

In Windows 10: For help fixing audio or sound problems, try the audio troubleshooter: http://aka.ms/diag_cssemerg69319 . It might be able to fix audio problems automatically.
                  OR
                  If the link doesn't open the troubleshooter (or you'd rather just do it this way without clicking the link), select/click the Windows logo Start button (in the bottom left corner), type Troubleshoot (in the white "Type here to search" box, and then select "Find and Fix Audio Playback Problems from the list of results. Follow instructions that pop up.

• MrsVee
                  MrsVee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Darn it Megan ! why did you flee ? 😔Maybe she wanted her sanity back ? 😣

• Freebyrd
                  Freebyrd commented
                  Editing a comment
                  KennyERJ - Thank you! I will try BOTH!

MrsVee...I know, right? lol

Sorry...Forgot to say Good Morning to Everyone!

Comment

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Top of the morning to ya!

Went to bed last night very disappointed in this cast. I just don't see one to cheer as both nice person and good player. Thought Megan would fill that spot, but not to be. Paul is wiley and his match is Christmas. They both float between the groups trying to build relationships. While Paul feels confident with his 3 week pass to aim the team at crazy Josh, Christmas was comforting Josh during one of his melt-downs. She's one smart cookie, BUT leaves me cold as a person.

Note, I was questioned (in closed posting) about Josh being around for 2 more weeks. As I understand by taking the Golden Apple he was safe until next Thursday. Therefore, even if nommed the week after, he would be there till the Thursday after. So at least two more weeks of this buffoon. (Plz correct if I misunderstood the Golden Apple safety.)

As far as Megan. The criticism that SHE divided the House is a bit severe. She just saw people she is naturally comfortable with, as Cody did. Her problem (from the limited info we've seen) is that she was verbal and obvious about it. Groups form due to shared interests, views, and comfortability. The jocks or as I call them Gym Rats get each other, just as the Geeks and Freaks fall naturally into the Outcast group. The smart players, like Paul was last season, floats between them.

Although good for game interest, Megan leaving sure messes up game numbers. She's Geek 2 to leave and Geek 3 will go on Thursday. This will mean domination by the jocks who are frankly a dull group. Matt can't stay awake, Mark is sweet but not clever, and creepy Cody. Gotta admit, his stone face makes me giggle, but his shark eyes aren't a good example of his internal mind. His nominating comment to Megan was simply the way he feels, but I find it hilarious that he had no ability to couch it in nicer terms. So, game wise shows he doesn't get the required nuances. Now that Paul is safe, I'm sure he'll knock out Cody soon as he can since he's a comp beast. Josh is annoying, so he makes a good shield for a while for Paul.

I do find myself cheering for Ramses, but not sure how he'll long term navigate these choppy waters. Right now he's laying low, being pleasant to all and not staying away from the jocks. However, I do see Christmas as the ultimate player right now. AND blah blah blah on showmances!!!

Wish production would let us see it all from day one. BBOTT did spoil us in many ways. But, let the games begin!

Comment

• Luanne
                  Luanne commented
                  Editing a comment
                  BettyBoo, thanks for the information on Josh, I missed that. Good eyes and ears. Mine are gone.

• MrsVee
                  MrsVee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  im not liking anyone yet , I liked Megan aka ( butch boy ) and look where it got me ! Lol

Morning all!

Are we sure Paul got the 3 week pass? I didn't stay up to watch last night, so just reading to catch up this AM. I saw Ramses talking about something that he got but wouldn't specify what it was, so I was thinking Ramses might have gotten the pass? I dunno.

Sure are a LOT of showmances for so early on! Can't believe Megan actually self-evicted. This summer is starting out completely crazy!

Agree with you BettyBoo ! BBOTT spoiled us BIG TIME! I'm going to seriously miss all the extra access!

Comment

• BettyBoo
                  BettyBoo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think Ramses got a consequence. Hopefully we'll learn more once Josh is done hogging the cameras with his apology tour.

Hee hee reading comments written while I was typing and kept thinking, who's this Jason guy. I just think of him as Whistle Nut 😁. Enough with the cowboy hat inside already. And yeah hate baseball caps as much.

Comment

• NicChick
                  NicChick commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He JUST woke up and already has the hat on!

• BettyBoo
                  BettyBoo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'd be knocking it off his head. Don't care if it's a cowboy 'thing'. I may be old-fashioned, but think it's rude.

• Border57
                  Border57 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agree totally on the hat. You don't wear hats like that in the house.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X