This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - July 2

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?
    Like the New Chat Room?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

I wonder, because Cody has that stone cold stare with most HGs all the time - I wonder how his DR sessions go?

lol!!

Comment

I don't have a clear favorite yet...but I do like Ramses.

Does anyone one else have their favorite(s) locked down yet?

Comment

I don't have a clear favorite yet. I like Christmas. I dislike Paul and Jessica. The others, I like ok, but I'm not sure I will continue to like. Elena needs cold water turned on her.

Comment

• joahnn00
          joahnn00 commented
          Editing a comment
          I dislike Jessica and Cody, can barely tolerate Paul. And yes Elena needs to be sprayed with a hose.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Put saltpeter in her food?

I wonder if Cody maintains his stone cold face while under the covers having sex with Jessica like they did last night. Lol
        Last edited by OutOfTheDarkness; 07-02-2017, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          So was RoboCody getting a lube job under the covers??

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe he was getting an oil change.

• JeanK
          JeanK commented
          Editing a comment
          Bahahahahaha!

OOTD - was that after he and Jessica had that convo in HOH? About 1:40 (or 2:40, I'm ahead several hours) Cody and Jessica were talking, and he went on about how many of the HG's know how he (Cody) knows the game, knows what he's doing, etc etc etc..,how smart he is... And that the others are just sowing seeds of dissension and mistrust.

He is very big on his own game, his own views, his own thoughts of the others, but doesn't seem to tolerate any other views thoughts or strategies, which is a little bewildering, because he refuses to share his own game play.

all I could think about earlier was when the DR brigs them in to talk about any/everything, all I could see is him staring at the camera and not giving the DR anything. Hahahaha.

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh if only we had the BBOTT weekly diary sessions. My fave thing despite the stock questions. Would love to see him respond unedited to us.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cody puts up Paul. Cody said from day 1 he didn't like Paul and he wanted him out

Comment

• Border57
          Border57 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep, neither would I.

• Livzee
          Livzee commented
          Editing a comment
          That was my thought too. I hope so bc it will out Paul's deception.

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm hoping for this. He wanted to back door him at the beginning of his
          hoh. Would love to see how the house would realign.

The Meathead alliance needs to be busted up. I like Matt and Raven, but not with that bunch. I like Christmas, Alex and Rames. It's still early in the game, so I may change my mind.

Comment

• herms is here
          herms is here commented
          Editing a comment
          I am leaning towards liking the , odd ones out, Kevin, Ramses, yes even josh, Alex,Paul and Jillian. From what I can tell of the others they are mean and spiteful. I believe you should go into the game playing for yourself. They should know from past seasons that couples get targeted. I wouldn't mind if Cody puts up Jason as a replacement. I really would like Kevin to go far. This is going to sound catty but when Elena walked in the room while the were doing the talk show you could not help but notice her books. They take over her body.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Her 'books' Silly spellchecker. 😁 We know it's Chistmas with the books. (You'd think it was my chubby fingers typing)

As in life, its not just what you do, but HOW you do it. Cody is wise to not trust Christmas or Paul since they're crafty in getting others to confide in them and they are moving around chatting with everyone. But, if Cody is as ham-fisted as he was with his words to Megan at nominations or continues to play his cards too close to his vest, he could lose his team. If as we suspect, he shoots and misses getting rid of Paul, he could be on the block next week. Reminds me of Jeff and Branden who were so concentrated on each other that they both lose. Have no clear view how today will play out, but will be fun to watch. I have no horse in the race so don't care how this week plays out.

Though I have no fave, have few don't like. Josh is a loser as person and player. Only his Mama is cheering for him. Elena's penis envy is getting old. If I was advising Mark, I'd say you're too good for her. Jessica is a real Mean Girl and don't think she's that pretty. She's a user, not a giver. But, she is playing the game unlike the other two.

I don't want to see one group controlling the game. I think the fun in 18 was that power shifted around until the final six pairs, when a new alliance was formed each round. So look forward to the chess moves today and the fall out until Thursday night eviction. Eventually, Cody, ya gotta play either your royal flush or show you had a hand of nuttin'.

Comment

Hi, everyone. I agree with others that Cody has some "issues". I don't like him. The remarks he has made against other groups and going to Ferguson, MO for the excitement: No thanks, creep! After the first episode I was willing to give him a chance, thinking maybe he had acute shyness or something, but it's pretty obvious he's just a bully. I feel sorry for the Marine Corps, having him out there as a representative!
          Anyway, I hope he doesn't last and I hope he gets called out on his crap where we get to see it before he goes.

I was annoyed to see Paul back on there again, but he does know how to play a great social game. I hope he doesn't get outted on the temptation. If Cody puts him up I can see him not using it and going up against Jillian and staying. I didn't like him last year, but with this crowd, maybe he will come off as better to me.

Alex turns out to be more interesting than I originally thought. I hope she can make it far into the game. Dominique probably will stay out of the way and go far in the game, too. Christmas has the ability to get a long ways in the game, but all of them have to deal with Jessica and Elena, who seem to be the most catty as far as I can see. I signed up for the feeds but my internet is too slow to watch it most of the time, as usual. Thanks so much to the life feed updaters!

None of the others I find very interesting. I hope that changes to make a better season. Josh is a total idiot, why they let him on the show is beyond me. Mark is a "good boy" and I thought it was funny that the last thing his grandmother told him when they were "kidnapping" him for the season was "be careful!" That was just so sweet! He must have a great relationship with his grandparents. Matt hasn't made much of an impression on me so far, maybe he'll bloom later. Same with Raven. Ramses could be interesting, but it looks like he may not be there that long unless the HOHs go his way. Kevin is funny, don't know if that will translate to staying in the game that long, but if he sticks with Paul and Paul manages to stay around, he could go far. Don't know why he told Paul about the 25K, but I suppose it's a coin of trust to Paul to tell him. Jason is pretty forgettable to me, too, although the idea of telling stories about pulling calves is pretty funny.

Anyway, that's where I stand right now. Hope it's a really good season because WE NEED DRAMA!

Comment

I'm lost about something. A few days ago Ramses told Jillian he got the temptation and may be cursed. Jillian pretty much told everyone. Then find out Paul has the safety. Then what the heck is Ramses talking about? Is he cursed? What is the curse?
            someone please turn a hose on Elena with her p*nis envy.
            OOOHHH, if Cody and Jessica keep up with the off color comments, CBS won't be able to hide that for long.

Comment

• Luanne
              Luanne commented
              Editing a comment
              For every temptation there is a consequence . Ramses received the curse. We do not know what the curse is but several know he has it,

• OhThisHouse
              OhThisHouse commented
              Editing a comment
              I suspect the poison bottle Paul picked, was Ramses. And he has learned via DR that he is the replacement for Paul. JMHO

Good morning all, A lot went on in the BB house last night. I have been using flash back. Mark got very upset with Christmas during Dominique's show. Around 12:0l he went to talk to Cody about it. Their conversation was cut short when Dom and Jessica joined them. Later out side the HOH, Mark talks to Dom about being upset with Christmas. They talk about how they think Cody is going to do something different at POV. Mark hopes he does. Around 2:41 (Camera2/3) Jessica is questioning Cody about his game. He tells her that when it is the couples and Dom, everything is cool, fun and not stressful. He said that Paul and Christmas keeps things stirred up. (my words not their exact words).

I think he plans and has always planned on putting Paul up. Now that Mark brought Christmas's name up, he is unhappy with her.. If he puts up Paul and he comes down, I think he will nominate Christmas,

Alex and Jason talked and they both feel that Cody is going to put Paul up. I think around 12:25, Jason warned Paul that he may get nominated (I could not get the feeds to pull up that conversation.)

AS BettyBoo said Cody is wise not to trust Paul/Christmas. I see them talking to the other side of the house as much as his side. That is how Paul played last year and Cody did not like Paul last year.

Today should be a fun day to watch. Not sure how the votes would go if Christmas is on the block against Jullian. If I were in the game, I would want her out because of her strength. However, if I were on the outsiders side, I would want her over Jillian to help me defeat the other side. Could stir things up.

Comment

I forgot about the curse Ramses received. I hope the curse is not that he replaces Paul.

Comment

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                He warned Jillian to not get close to him due to the curse. Wonder if person sitting next to him could 'catch' the curse, being nommed? Can't wait to find out today.

• JeanK
                JeanK commented
                Editing a comment
                That's right BettyBoo. Ramses told Jillian to stay away from him because of the curse. Then Jillian told other people. I thought she was just running her mouth but maybe the two of them want to protect their few friends from whatever is going to happen. I think Ramses knows but can't tell. All he can say is stay away.

I am somewhat confused also, JeanK. Something has definitely happened that we are not aware of yet.
              1) I am still trying to figure out why, on many occasions, Jillian is saying she has now been nominated THREE times. As in stands on its face, she has been nominated only twice. What have we missed.
              2) How did Alex get on the block when the POV hasn't even been played yet? A direct Megan replacement or a consequence of some temptation?
              Sure hope tonight's episode clears everything up. The only thing she has said is that she is OTB cuz she trusted 2 snakes.

Comment

• Luanne
                Luanne commented
                Editing a comment
                It is confusing. Not sure if he had to redo nominations. If he did, Jillian would have been nominated 3 times. Alex took Megan's place.

• heatherp85
                heatherp85 commented
                Editing a comment
                It seems like they redid the nominations as if the 2nd one (Megan and Jillian) didn't even happen. I think that may be how they present it in edit on tv tonight.

• JeanK
                JeanK commented
                Editing a comment
                My guess would be they had to gather in the living room (production prepared them) and told Cody that since one of his noms is no longer in the game, he must nominate a replacement.

Even though I don't really like Cody as a person, I do enjoy the fact that he is making the decisions instead of talking to the others about them. It will probably be his downfall, but it does make the show interesting for all of us. I wish he would nominate Jessica, but we know that won't happen.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X