This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 5

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?
    Like the New Chat Room?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all

Comment

Morning Geo and everyone

Comment

I'm constantly amused at how Cody unknowingly steps in it with Alex whom he needs. He told her how scared Matt is of her and while insulting Matt's manhood says something like you're just a girl? Then I heard him say to Alex and Jillian the only ones I'm considering are Jessica and Mark. So he's outright telling the girls they're not under his 'protection '!

At the same time, Paul's constant hammering of Jason will never drag her to that side. Biggest problem with her group of orphans is that she doesn't have tough comp players in Kevin, Jillian or Ramses, so they may never gain power as a voting block. Also they're probable collateral damage in the war.

Amazing how nobody had relaxed or were having fun after the Fourth party last night. As soon as the feeds had come back up, the knives were out again. No wonder TPTB want to keep Christmas in the fray. Thursday's live show should be good tv.

Well, we'll see how MRI goes today. If Christmas is pulled, then the game will be reset once again in one freaking LONG week. We've got months left of this and I feel we're at the halfway point now. I'm poop-pa-tated. 😑

Comment

Morning everyone! Just read the updates and caught up a bit Like BettyBoo said, one LONG week! Anyone else's head spinning?? The saying when someone says "they're playing the game too hard too fast" I think the BB game is doing that this year LOL

I am beyond over Cody... and Jessica. For weeks now I have been telling myself wait, you may really like him or he'll come around to me.. and nope not happening. They have the King/Queen mentality since he got first HOH and I feel like they assume they are leading the house from here on out. I am just ready for Thursday's show and to see them squirm next week. Unless a miracle happens and Jessica actually wins HOH.

I like Paul, and then I am annoyed... Like him... then hate him lol I can see how he made it to F2 last year. He has the "almighty mentor" mentality which is annoying but I think it is mainly just his paranoia getting to him and him trying to get people to be on his side (even though he ALWAYS said.. "no paranoia for me")

Hoping Christmas isn't pulled.. I would actually like to see her stay this week and cause a little more ruckus in the house

Looks like there are 3 sides to the house... right? Sometimes listening to game talk even I am confused as to who is aligned with who.
          Leading the 3 sides..
          Cody/Jessica... obviously
          Paul/Christmas
          Alex/Jason??

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll be glad when this week is over also. It seems like Cody has been HOH for a month now! I guess because so much has happened within a 2 week period (that's including the time when they first moved into the house before the episodes started and we had Live Feeds).

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            Tee hee, just had a silly thought that Cody has been HOH long enough that Jessica should be delivering the next BB baby on Thursday's show. BABY ON BOARD/?

• stefshay89
            stefshay89 commented
            Editing a comment
            No kidding!! LOL Omg what if she actually falls pregnant. Lord I hope not!

Unless something drastically changes between now and tomorrow night, there is definitely going to be a blindside Thursday night. I am still confused as to where to the votes are going to go and which side is going to be surprised. Right now, I am leading toward Jessica/Cody being surprised and Jillian leaving.

Here is how I think the votes will go, as of right now**:

Jessica -- vote Christmas
          Alex -- vote Christmas
          Ramses -- vote Christmas
          Jason -- vote Christmas
          Paul -- vote Jillian
          Mark -- vote Jillian
          Raven -- vote Jillian
          Elena -- vote Jillian
          Mark -- vote Jillian
          Dominique -- vote Jillian
          Josh -- vote Jillian
          Kevin -- ???

**all votes are hypothetical and subject to change with the wind!!

Cody and Jessica have NO idea that Mark has completely flipped on them and so far it hasn't gotten back to them yet. And Cody/Jessica were very short-sighted in not talking to Josh earlier. They have completely ignored him as they though that they didn't really need his vote, but it looks like his one vote can keep Christmas in the house.

I saw that Cody was calling Matt, Raven, Elena and Dominique traitors last night but I don't know how he thought he could nominate a person from their alliance and NOT have it completely decimate the entire group. He clearly did not completely think this decision through before he made it. Even if Paul didn't have the Pendant of Protection, I think the same thing would be happening in the house right now. Cody thought he was the leader/dictator of his group and whatever his decision that they would blindly follow him. What he didn't anticipate was the backlash from everyone about his decision.

And the discussion between Jessica and Matt had me rolling my eyes last night. Matt kept telling her that voting out Christmas was bad for his game and all she could say was what about me. This isn't a GROUP game, it is an individual game. And while you need other people to help get you to the end, you don't do that at the expense of your own game.

It will definitely make for an interesting live eviction tomorrow night. I am hoping that Christmas can stay in the game after her MRI today as that would end all of the drama ... at least until the next HOH competition.

Comment

I think Jessica/Cody are on an island, with no inherent loyalty to them. Xmas fate today will decide a lot. I would not be surprised if BB keeps her in the mix for the vote, then pulls her Friday, if she survives it. Jillian and Cameron have a battle back, and one re-enters the game next Thursday.

My take, X-mas survives 7 (Raven, Matt, Elena, Mark, Paul, Dom, Josh) to 5, or potentially 7 to 3. Jason, having been hammered by Paul, and sweet talked by Elena and Xmas, really does not want to be on the downside of this vote. If he becomes convinced that 7 people are voting for Xmas to stay, I expect he will join them, and Alex might as well. That might also bring Kevin over, leaving Jessica, Ramses, and Cody out on an Island, and easy to nominate as pawns in the backdoor Cody plan.

Much more talk, rinse, repeat today, as the Pro-Xmas forces look to solidify the 7 votes they need, and some real drama around the HoH tomorrow night, as 3/4's of the house will not even try to win HoH, giving Paul some significant help in gaining power. By targeting Jessica and Ramses as Pawns, he lessens his threat to Alex and Jason, by keeping them safe and off the block. They will be happy to see Cody walk out the front door.

Xmas social game is very good, and her connecting to Josh is going to pay huge dividends this week, if she stays in the house for Thursday night.

Paul is playing way to hard, and does not have the Vets as a distraction, putting more focus on him, and making his agenda obvious. People have noticed.

Matt is actually in pretty good shape, and has a reasonable expectation of making it to the mid game.

Comment

• ~2much~
              ~2much~ commented
              Editing a comment
              I hate that pouty, petty… Hands behind her back when he is hugging her… Bull crap.

• Luanne
              Luanne commented
              Editing a comment
              I was hoping you would give us your take on the game so far. Thanks...

What does anybody make of the breakdown between Mark, Elena and Dominique.? Dominique basically said Elena yaks too much because she is jealous of Dom relationship to Mark. I see that getting hairy… I really don't think I'm a fan of Elena's at this point. Super super dramatic… You can just tell.

Comment

• kokomogirl
              kokomogirl commented
              Editing a comment
              She had pretty much told Mark they couldn't be in a showmance (after being told that it put a target on her and Mark since people wanted to break up the showmances) but still seems to want to have control of him. I think that she's jealous of Dom since Mark confides in her but doesn't share a lot with Elena. Elena's big mouth and playing nice with everyone is going to get her caught in the crosshairs of BB soon enough.

• Luanne
              Luanne commented
              Editing a comment
              Not a fan of her and the way she treats Mark.

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes!!! The triangle woooohooo! I really dislike Elana anyway so this scenerio is fun for me.

Good morning all, I think I might be growing out of BB. I turn the feeds on, watch for a short time and turn off. I still read about what is happening and do some flash backs if anything interesting happened.

Still not a fan of Paul and hate that he has 4 weeks of safety. Was not a fan of Alex pre game but love her now. I do not think she will be around long since she is not in the larger group. Hate that we have 3 couples....do not watch the Bachelor and do not want to watch that on BB.

Will check back in later

Forgot.....Thank so much to everyone that post in the Live Feed Updates. I appreciate all your hard work.

Comment

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here with Alex and Paul.

• Shmennifer
              Shmennifer commented
              Editing a comment
              It's so funny you say that, I think I think that at the beginning of every season until I get to know everyone!

• Ladycop
              Ladycop commented
              Editing a comment
              Luanne, I also think I am growing out of BB as I read the live updates (from time to time) and look in on this but I just can't watch more than 5 minutes. I guess all the family stuff that is going on with me in the real world is tamping down my interaction. I so hope I can get back into BB and do some live updating soon, but who knows if I can get to that point.

Kevin just said that Xmas just left for the Doctor appt.

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              😁😁 Joe, when I first read that I was like what kind of cuckoo stuff is Kevin talking about now! Thinking of Xmas as the holiday Christmas. 😀

amj0715 said

“It has been awhile since the house has split this decisively this quickly. I know that the house splits frequently in Big Brother, but I can't remember a time when it is this split this quickly.”

Personally, I think nobody can remember cuz it has NEVER happened this quickly…ever.

Even in season 6, the house didn’t split til late week 2.

This season is already in the record books and we haven’t had the first live eviction yet!!

Comment

• JeanK
              JeanK commented
              Editing a comment
              Was season 6 with Cappy? Ugh, I hated that season.

I really like the lack of unanimous votes. Way more interesting this late in the cycle.

Comment

Sure sounds like Kevin is definitely gonna vote out Xmas.

Comment

• Shmennifer
                Shmennifer commented
                Editing a comment
                I really like that Kevin said he isn't going to say or decide until after Chriatmas's appt. I think that's really wise.

First of all, I am not a fan of Cody's. But are they upset at him for nominating Paul along with the other things? I do admire him for making such a bold move and forcing Paul to reveal his safety for three weeks, so I don't think they should be made at him for that. Not discussing things with his alliance I understand, but it was nice to have an HOH who finally made his own decisions, right or wrong. Paul should be the target. He has an incredible advantage with his previous experience on BB. They all got to view Season 18, so why would they support him, knowing what a good, ruthless player he is? This is the first time I have not had a favorite by now. There are a few on my dislike list, but everyone else is in the middle. My favorites list is blank!

Comment

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                IF Cody had made a team consensus move, it would have gone much better. Instead he only looked selfish to his team. Its too bad, since I did have hope for him in the beginning. But, once Paul gets either his or Jessica's scalp, his will be the one taken and Jury should be an "interesting" as it was with Paulie and the girls. GURR.

• OutOfTheDarkness
                OutOfTheDarkness commented
                Editing a comment
                It would be nice if they were ALL punking Paul and the vote was 9 to 2 to evict Xmas. The two votes for Jillian being Josh and Paul. But by the way some are playing, they're not as 'BRIGHT' of a light bulb as they think they are. Who cares if you make an enemy of Paul, he's ONLY one person. As a returning HG, he should be on an island by himself anyway. So what if he might win an HOH and take one of you newbies out.. guess what.. YOU as a group decide who that person is after the POV ceremony.

• OutOfTheDarkness
                OutOfTheDarkness commented
                Editing a comment
                My current preferred order of HG to go is..
                1. Xmas
                2. Elena
                3. Josh (2 and 3 can switch makes do difference)
                Buy Back Cameron.. then
                4. Paul
                5. Matt
                6. Raven
                7. Dominque
                Buy Back Dominque
                8. Jessica
                9. Jillian
                10. Mark
                11. Dominque
                12. Cameron
                13. Ramses
                14. Kevin

Leaves Cody, Jason & Alex to battle it out in F3. I want an EPIC endurance final to rival Season 8. Those three would BRING IT!
                Last edited by OutOfTheDarkness; 07-05-2017, 02:50 PM.

Okay I'll be the one to say it.. How WHACKED must someone's parents be that they name you, 'Christmas'. Bet she was teased all through school, would explain a lot of her attitude.

Comment

• Shan
                Shan commented
                Editing a comment
                whew now that's out there LOL but not really surprising or strange back in those days
                Autumn had a little girl in her program (she's a director for youth programs) last year whose name was Lah-ah and they pronounced the 'dash' (LahDashah) I'd seen that somewhere some time ago in a post making fun of crazy names and could not believe someone actually did it ... and that's just one example of crazy/wild ones I've seen/heard of.

• deniset
                deniset commented
                Editing a comment
                Shan my Autumn is a registered nurse. A doctor friend of hers always calls her Avril. Lol. When she was in grade school one of her friends was named Summer. The principal told me he would never forget the class that had a Summer and an Autumn in it.

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                Knew an Autumn back in the 50s and it was very unusual then since we were in a world of Debby's and Janet's back then. Hayley became a popular name after Hayley Mills of the 60s, it was her mother's maiden name.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X