This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 6, 2017

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Good Morning BBU'rs as y'all come along to check in

Nothing terribly exciting happened overnight last night and I've gotta be honest, I'm just as unsure now as I was last night as to how the votes will land tonight by a few of these people! lol I am still very much hoping Christmas stays and Jillian goes, that hasnt changed

Josh is something else.... he's quite delusional if ya ask me... wow. And Cody/Jessica are as c--ky as ever and sure of how things are going...didnt see much of them at all overnight as they stayed holed up in their Royal Suite Can't wait to see how thing shake out tonight and SOOOO hope it's the way I want so I can see their faces hehe

My dislike for Elena is growing by the day...hour even! Kevin still cracks me up regularly
    For now, I'm gonna scoot and go grab the fam some Chick-Fil-A chicken minis.. yum, I do love those little bite sized pieces of deliciousness Have a couple of a appointments and a few errands on my 'to-do list' today ...as well as school lessons with the boys, so I probably will only get a peek in here & there via my phone most of the day until the show tonight... chat will y'all later! Have an awesome day everyone! <3

Comment

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      awww (((((smee))))) you are so sweet! thanks my friend I enjoy helping out when/however I can ..love my BBU fam

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      @shan Elana is moving down super fast on my list too. She thinks she is playing but she just says what she thinks the other person wants to hear. I don't think she understands the game at all. Some of these people are going to freak if the power swaps sides. They never think it can happen.

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      Walleye exactly! and yeah, several of them are truly clueless lol

Mornin' everybody!

Well, I cannot believe everything that has happened these first couple of weeks in the BB house. I am surprised at production trying to pick what all they should air on the episodes... they need a 3 hour block with all this drama! lol I think they picked a darn good cast this year.. there is always people to love and hate and be annoyed with, but honestly most are surprising me with their acting. The house is split so early on I still can't really tell who is genuine or not... Excited to see them vote live tonight and then we will finally know!

I'm a little torn on wanting Christmas to stay or go... I like her and have liked her from her first interview with Jeff... but I think if I was in the house I would vote her to go.. She has a broken foot.. and while I know it is not just physical strength in the game and also a social strength needed, but she can't really help the 'team' if they needed her to win comps/gain power/etc. She is merely just a vote on the team and someone that can really only win Trivia comps.

Hopefully the next HOH goes after 'JODY'.. I know it seems like a given but damn they are annoying LOL They keep talking about how "they should never feel too safe" bla bla bla when I feel like they are the ones that feel that way.

And if I was next HOH you know for damn sure I would be telling production they need to disinfect that whole HOH room

Comment

• Freebyrd
      Freebyrd commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi'ya stef! I couldn't agree more with your post this morning. Question; Who is "JODY" ? I do not have the LF's ( due to techie issues) so I am trying to figure out who that is... Yeah, Christmas is a dilemma for those in the house. You're right, she won't be able to be a beast in the physical comps (truthfully, she's screwed for the rest of the season in that category) so the only comps she might do well at are the mental ones. Also, she portrays herself to be a loyal team-player, so if she really is, that's a thumbs-up in her favore and anasset to those in her alliance (if she's in one lol). She will have to work and prove to the others that she is way more than a comp beast from this point on.

• stefshay89
      stefshay89 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been referring to the Jessica and Cody showmance as Jody lol They cling together so much I believe they might morph into one being!

Well based upon Josh truly committing last night to align himself with the outsiders (Alex & Jason) and not trusting the couples alliance (Matt/Raven/Elana/Mark) is appears the votes tonight will be tied 6 to 6. Which means Cody as the deciding vote should be voting for Xmas to be evicted. And with that, we should see her crutching it to Julie tonight.

It it will be fun to see Paul's, Matt's and Elana's faces when the tie is announced. Appears with the Paul veto replacement nom, all Cody did was split him & Jessica off the couples alliance and in a way brought the other side of the house together. Now by keeping Jody off the block, they have become the swing votes on who goes. The couples alliance of 9 became an alliance of 7 and Cody held to his word with Jason & Alex that he would reduce one of his previous group. So it's 6 in the couples alliance against the house. But we all know Paul will try and flip to the other side. So Matt/Raven/Elana/Mark/Dom could be in jeopardy depending on who wins HOH tonight.

Comment

And it looks like Josh flipped his vote overnight so who knows how the votes are going to go. This game is CRAZY. It's not over until the last minute and we will see how Josh falls into the group. And if Josh tells Christmas/Paul that he is changing his vote. If he does, that gives them the ability to change his mind again.

I really don't care who goes home between Christmas and Jillian but the blindside (hopefully) will be fun to watch. I have to say though, after watching the way that Cody and Jessica have been acting over the past day or so, I wouldn't mind seeing them being on the wrong side of the blindside. While the "other side" has been confident that they have the votes, they haven't completely retreated into a room alone and ignored everyone. They have continued to have conversations and actually tried to make sure that they have the votes.

Either way, it seems like it will be a good episode tonight. And let's hope that this group of houseguests do not ruin a good blindside at the last minute like they did last year.

Comment

So I'm voting for Jillian to go, in case anyone was curious. Have not seen any feeds, just counting on what I read here and the tv episodes. That said, my favorite is not a popular one here. Elena stole my heart when she attempted to bribe Paul with a cheese sandwich. Can't help it.

Comment

• Shan
          Shan commented
          Editing a comment
          how cool is that? I'm voting to evict Jillian too! #JillianFreeFeeds pleaseohpleaseohpleaseletithappen

Eviction Notice has been posted, but how did week go?
        Time to grade the House Guests on their performance this week.

(I keep having to rewrite my notes, as this crazy game twists and turns this week. As King Mongkut declared, "Tis a puzzlement".)

- Posted on day of Eviction 7/6 -

SUMMA CUM LAUDE (Best in Show):
        Matthew: Nice, nice, nice and like Corey last year, can win when he needs to. Cody lost him with his rogue move, but he knows better than to completely trust Paul or Christmas. He's in solid position in the House right now. Calm, collected and friendly.

HONOR ROLL (Doing Well):
        Paul: I'm your pal, I'm your buddy, I'm your friend. Ignore that knife in your back. FRIENDSHIP! Cody had his number, but oops his shot misfired. He's working the crowd and so far OK, but is overdoing it. Once safety is over, pistols at dawn for him.
        Christmas: Buy my book. Done pretty good job in house playing counselor, but Cody observed and targeted her. So she get nommed, exploded, but came up OK in reshuffle due to the anger at Cody. Then she busted her foot, making her game lots tougher. Durn, I'm exhausted!
        Raven: Watch me get young and perky as soon as I knot my hair into buns. Just too adorable to be viewed as threat?
        Dominique: Watch me do my Stuart Smilley imitation. Thought for sure she'd bubble her way out of the House. Instead she quietly sat back, attaching herself to the power side while remaining on good terms with most of the House. Smart player, though Alex has her number.
        Mark: Girls, girls, girls, there are girls here! Was willing to be Cody's Cody, till Cody blew it. On Paul's team for now, but plays with heart on his sleeve.
        Elena: Just how big is your dick? Really? Cody blew the House up and she flipped and showed her independence and the sex references disappeared. But jealousy towards Dominique isn't pretty.

VARSITY TEAM (Comp Champs):
        Cody: Chill, Pal, you're not in country anymore. Did you take your Xanax today?Comp beast and will have to be since has zero social game. How will he survive a challenge? (Will HE bake the pies? 😉) Well, his big move crashed and burned his game and he's lost the team he had, while he arrogantly isolated himself in HOH with his sex partner. Will have to battle to remain in game.
        Alex: Cody respects her more than his arm candy so courted her to be on his team and gave her a VETO win. Has a good read and is picking up the orphans, so may form a team?

PASSING GRADE (Just Taking Up Space):
        Jason: I thought the bulls were scary. I need diapers in here too. He doesn't really fit in any where so is just ghosting around as an orphan and is tying himself with Alex and the other orphans Sees stuff, but frequently misunderstands what he is seeing. Good guy, but rather naive to the subtleties.
        Ramses: Peter Pan lives - eternally young.Sweetie pie, but stupidly told Jillian about his curse which she blabbed. He's considered expendable. Just never fits in no matter which group he's in, although Alex is trying to adopt him. His curse of having to nom himslf can sure be dangerous depending when he jumps on the block.

CLASS CLOWN (You Made Me Laugh This Week):
        Kevin: Got another story for ya. Anything to make you think I'm harmless, so you keep me around.Rodney Dangerfield lives! He's marked his territory as the affable goofy uncle. Gotta say, he does rock his skinny dad bod.

FAILING GRADE (Don't Let the Door Hit You on the Way Out):
        Jessica: I'm so pretty and so sweet, and you're not! Eew remains my impression of her. Has turned off her possible girl allies by her threats. Stupidity kept herself isolated from the House dynamics. Once again, eew. 😡
        Josh: Mama, come and take me home. I'm not ready to be a grown-up. "Boo hoo hoo. I hate you for no reason. My grandfather, my mama. I've never been away from home. Sex." Shut up and go already. The wrong person self-evicted. 😑 Christmas had him worked, but now he's gonna save Jillian?
        Jillian: She is basically just a smiling 😃 emoji. Sits around, letting everybody else work to keep her in House. Now just sitting feeling way too comfortable.

DISMISSED:
        Cameron: We hardly knew ye and doubt you'll win the buy back.
        Megan: You broke my heart by self-evicting, but if you can't handle the pressure cooker time to leave. However, I guess you've been kicking yourself for losing $$$ and pride in yourself. But, your dogs will be happy you're back. 🐕🐶

Comment

• Livzee
          Livzee commented
          Editing a comment
          Spot on! I'm so glad that unlike last year, all the minions are not "voting with the house." This is the opposite of that for sure.

• JeanK
          JeanK commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. And I LOL'D!

Good morning all, Thank you very much to the live feed updaters. I am torn. Before the injury, Christmas was one of those house guest I wanted to watch. At times I loved her and at other times, I felt like she was there to promote her business. Sometimes I felt like she was not sincere when talking with others. If playing the game, I feel like any chance to get her out should be taken. She had the potential to win the game. She has said she is ok going as soon as they get to jury and maybe BB would have her back. I think her chances of getting back on would be higher if she left early.

Josh likes Christmas and she has talked with him a lot. (Usually to tell him how he needed to change) But she is in the other group and they are a strong 7. He has to see that. What times I have watched the feeds it is clear how the sides are divided. He has been with the outsiders more and they have talked to him. Do they like him, no, no-one does. Do they trust him, no, no one does. I hope he votes to evict Christmas.

No idea who I want to win HOH....not a fan of Cody/Jessica but am a fan of Alex, Jason and Kevin.

Comment

• Livzee
          Livzee commented
          Editing a comment
          It's early and I think Christmas is a great player but I too like Alex and that odd little trio.

• Livzee
          Livzee commented
          Editing a comment
          I also wouldn't mind seeing Paul have to scramble. He sure wouldn't have been my pick to drop in there...why not Victor?

• OhThisHouse
          OhThisHouse commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree Lizzie, WHY NOT VICTOR?

I am probably one of the few who was unhappy to see Paul enter the game this year. He is playing awfully hard. I would love to see Christmas voted out just to see the expression on everyone's faces. It has been a fun season so far.

Comment

• ~smee~
          ~smee~ commented
          Editing a comment
          Include smee in your anti-paul league, please. To steal from Singin' in the Rain, "...I kin't stin' him!"

• GrandmaSusan
          GrandmaSusan commented
          Editing a comment
          He has 2 more weeks to bully and weasel his way in deeper. Alex and Cody see right through him hope they get him gone fast!

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm dying to see what happens when his safety is gone....

So Josh is breaking oath to Christmas? Gotta admit I did cringe when she assured the girls she had him under control. He wants to be seen as a player, but no matter which group he joins, he will always be at the bottom of totem pole. He is barely tolerated by everyone in the House and will always be an easy out.

If Jillian stays, Cody and Jessica will feel very smug, not realizing that nobody really likes them and would vote them out in a heartbeat. I do dread another week of them in HOH room, if Jessica wins HOH this week.

Alex's orphans include Ramses who will have to put himself on the block, which makes him a possible liability for their numbers. Jason is a loyal guy, but so naive. Kevin will say whatever he needs to getting by on charm alone. Jillian just sits around as a sounding board for Alex. And undisciplined Josh is wanting in. It is not as cohesive a group as Matt, Raven, Mark, Elena and Dominique. But we'll see how it plays out.

So I'm seeing two major teams, Alex's Orphans with Cody and Jessica alliance and Matt's Army with Paul and Christmas alliance. A very clear split down the middle. I'd be sad to see Christmas go tonight since she adds to the show. A Jillian departure will be like a pebble tossed into a lake, no evidence she was ever there once the ripples disappear.

There is certainly no game genius like Derrick or Dan in this group. So far, reminds me more of the Vanessa season. Certainly has me confused as to what will happen. That's OK since I found Derrick's season boringly predictable. But also I have no Donnie I can root for. So although my heart isn't in the season my head still is. Right now the only ones I would upset to see win the Game are Jillian, Josh or Jessica.

Can't wait to see vote and next HOH tonight.

Comment

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          I think Cody knows exactly where he is at. Jessica, on the other hand, probably hasn't ever had the thought that someone doesn't like her....

Ahhh.. I love the smell of Eviction Day in the morning!

I still maintain that Christmas is the house guest to save this week. A smart player would keep her in the house for at least a few weeks as a potential non participant in a physical competition. Keep her until the week or two before Jury and then jettison her.

We will see how the last minute push works out though, should be an interesting one tonight for sure!

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Hee hee, don't give Cody any ideas about Napalm. He's already blown the House up. 🎇

I love that we are here on Thursday morning and still the votes are up in the air. The live show tonight is going to be fun. Here is how I see the votes going right now:

Jessica - Evict Christmas
        Alex - Evict Christmas
        Ramses - Evict Christmas
        Jason - Evict Christmas (subject to change if he sees the house swing)
        Paul - Evict Jillian
        Matt - Evict Jillian
        Raven - Evict Jillian
        Elena - Evict Jillian
        Dom - Evict Jillian

That leaves 3 people who really can swing the whole thing and the 3 that I am questioning how they will vote.

Mark - Wants to evict Jillian, and possibly will, but wants to be loyal to Cody as well. Could very well throw a shock vote and evict Christmas.

Josh - Had given his word to Christmas. Christmas was the only person who really was nice to him at first. Then last night he was saying he may have to change his vote due to working with the outsiders. I think he will end up being persuaded by Paul and Xmas and vote to evict Jillian.

Kevin - I think he is going to vote to evict Christmas. I don't think he cares one way or the other who goes, but I think he is going to boot Xmas because of fatherly instincts and that he wants her to heal up. He has been a very hard read though. He has told both sides that he is 100% voting to evict the other.

All said and done, I think it ends up 7-5 and Jillian is evicted. I'm hoping that Paul and Xmas do swing Josh at the last minute. Jillian is just a waste of space in the house. Even with a broken foot, Xmas is a more compelling hamster than Jillian.

Comment

• amj0715
          amj0715 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with all of your votes except Mark. Mark is firmly in the Evict Jillian camp at this point. On the Fourth of July, Cody and Ramses told everyone that there was a banner plane that said Mark and Dom were in an alliance. Then someone from production cleared up that there was no banner plane. Mark got really irate because he said Cody and Ramses were lying to purposefully mess up his game. After that point, he was very firmly on the Evict Jillian page and very anti Cody and REALLY anti- Ramses.

Originally posted by stefshay89 View Post
        ... they need a 3 hour block with all this drama!
        Exactly. I was updating my ex-roommate about the fallout and told him there is no way, after commercials and other filler, that Prod can possibly convey the extent of what happened in the house in 30 minutes.

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Hopefully, we'll be able to see HOH (or HOV per Kevin) live. CBS don't cheat we Access payers by not giving us access. (So spoiled by BBOTT)

Originally posted by BettyBoo View Post
        CLASS CLOWN (You Made Me Laugh This Week):
        Kevin: Got another story for ya. Anything to make you think I'm harmless, so you keep me around.Rodney Dangerfield lives! He's marked his territory as the affable goofy uncle. Gotta say, he does rock his skinny dad bod.
        If you are not aware by now, in addition to watching LF's, I also surf various sites to pass along info we may have missed here.
        I don't know if this has been stated in our forum here, but it bears repeating.

Regarding Kevin -
        Kevin's family has revealed that Kevin has watched many seasons of BB and knows the game well. He is just playing stupid.

EVERYBODY in the BB fandom online loves Kevin. Personally, I think if he makes it to jury, he wins "America's Favorite HG." Even if he is a first jury boot.

Comment

• joahnn00
          joahnn00 commented
          Editing a comment
          I pretty much figured he knows the show. I think he is playing well. He's fun to watch.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Didn't say he doesn't know what he's doing. Its more the persona he's established to make himself look non-threatening. But, after the vote, Paul could expose the $25K move. So it'll be interesting to see how he navigates.

• misscmm
          misscmm commented
          Editing a comment
          Elena also knows about the $25k, right? I thought I heard her say something last night to Xmas and Dom ...

I don't think Josh knows what he's doing from one moment to the next. His paranoia is driving him, he changes his mind depending on a puff of air.

Comment

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          I think he might have a seizure in front of Julie trying to decide.

• Shan
          Shan commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL he might just! I can see him say "I vote to evict...Jillian..no Julie! wait! I vote to evict...Christmas....no! wait! oh this is so hard! Julie..wait! I vote to evict....." hehehe

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X