This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 8

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all!

The Houseguests and Ve Toads are tucked away in bed. I cannot wait to see this week unfold. Jason was having so much fun in his costume last night.

Comment

Christmas wins temptation and I thought she chose Jody and Ramses as the curse. But Jody and Jason are in toad costumes. Is that bc Ramses already has a curse? And why is Kevin in a kangaroo costume?

Comment

• joahnn00
        joahnn00 commented
        Editing a comment
        The Kangaroo outfit is Ramses, onesie. Kevin was just having fun with it.

I think it's hilarious that Cody has to wear the frog costume and hop everywhere. I also think it's funny that he said he has 'never seen a HG get evicted in a costume" - Oh Cody. You don't watch BB much, do you?

Comment

• Livzee
        Livzee commented
        Editing a comment
        Snide snort from me... this guy brings out the worst in me

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah no fan of the show would say something so dumb.

Morning all. Busy at work, but had to give a shout out to Betty Boo from yesterday..since I didn't get a chance earlier. Jessica is worried about her "clients" seeing her in a frog costume. She had sex with a stranger on national TV a mere 4 days after meeting him!!!! I think your clients are no longer your clients, Whiny Girl. WTF did she think was gonna happen on BB? Did she ever WATCH the show? I really hope one of them gets evicted this week, though I'm nervous about that whole "bring somebody back" thing. I'm glad Christmas got her revenge, Beware of Christmas!

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Well she might have more clients lol. What is a VIP concierge?

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wasn't She Who Will Not Be Named a VIP Concierge? Or was she a roostertail waitress? They seemed ready to hop into bed fast enough, anyway. I hasten to say, I'm sure they are MOSTLY not like that. BB seems to pick those types, is all.
        Last edited by Border57; 07-08-2017, 12:04 PM. Reason: Apparently it has to be roostertail.

• Shmennifer
        Shmennifer commented
        Editing a comment
        Not to mention she has shown her true "mean girl" colors.

So the table is set, with the only potential pitfall of Ramses winning Veto. We will know tonight if Cody is headed to a meeting with Julie this thursday. If Ramses or Jessica do not win Veto, then Cody is done. The only three outcomes that would prevent that are Ramses winning Veto and pulling himself off, or BOTH Jessica and Cody get picked in the random draw to play Veto, and Jessica actually goes on to win it. Potentially possible, but such extremely low probability that it barely cracks a half point chance of occurring. By tonight, we will know if there is going to be a struggle for survival, or a dead man walking in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by joniw1 View Post
        Christmas wins temptation and I thought she chose Jody and Ramses as the curse. But Jody and Jason are in toad costumes. Is that bc Ramses already has a curse? And why is Kevin in a kangaroo costume?
        Ramses loves cosplay and makes his own costumes. This is selfie of him as kangaroo:

Last edited by BettyBoo; 07-08-2017, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Duh, I see in rereading that it was Kevin playing dress-up. Never try to read when you first wake-up.

Does anyone know if Ramses made any kind of deal with Paul regarding winning and not using the veto? People used to make deals on BB, now I don't see that much anymore.

Comment

• Delvoire
          Delvoire commented
          Editing a comment
          They talked last night to be on the same page about Cody being the target, that's it.

Alright. SOMEONE please grease that Storage Room door... LOL

I hear it creaking all the time!

Comment

And they've been on inside lockdown I think since Wednesday evening??
          Another reason I couldn't go on the show... I cannot be trapped inside that long LOL I would want outside all the time

Comment

Success and failure test individuals and teams. Cody's leadership decisions and his continuing behavior destroyed his team and his own position in the house. Went from hero to zero in less than a week with only Jessica still with him and she's in as bad a position in the House (though her laughing about the frog suit did win her some points with the troops). Both looked childish and are subjects of ridicule. Right now Cody couldn't win the vote against Megan. Matt warned him not to burn down the village, but not only did he do that but also napalmed himself in the process.

Matt's five are all OK together for now, though I can see Dom eventually pulling away if she sees an option where she's not the 5th wheel. The rest are all twirling around grabbing whomever they can. Paul grabbed Matt's Five and Christmas, but she doesn't trust him and if his plan fails he'll lose them. He is term limited. Once his protection is over, he'll be gone.

Paul wonders if Matt is more than he seems. He has to have noted that Matt knew of Dr. Will which is more BB history than Paul knows. Matt has been sitting back, having friendly conversations, giving sage advice, and not getting too far into his showmance wirh Raven. He is dangerous since he sees all and offends no-one. Question is when and who will finally target him.

Alex is a lonely Sphynx to me. She talks to everyone, but doesn't seem to really like or trust anyone. She even gave Jason the middle finger behind his back and he's a genuinely nice guy. I cannot tell her game plan. Nobody can muscle your way to the end with just comp wins. She is respected as a competitor, but not part of a real team. More of a contract killer.

So is Kevin crazy as a fox? I find it curious that he never talks about ever having a job, but we know some of his family was in the 'business '. Not saying Kevin has done anything illegal, but he gives me the 'hustler' vibe. I keep thinking of the Don who would walk around in bathrobe and slippers, acting crazy for the Fed cameras. Just saying, the doddering old man was able to quickly calculate probable averages for pulling a name out of the Veto bag for Paul. Wonder when Paul will have to pull out the $25k card on him? He is amusing to watch to see what wily thing he does next.

Josh was smart to pull the Golden Apple to protect himself the first week. He also benefited from Cody acting like a much bigger a-hole and being attacked by Cody and Jessica. Went from next to leave to a protected team player. Christmas 's kindness to him early in the game when he was melting down has paid dividends to her and Josh.

Some of my random thoughts. Sure wish we had the live diary sessions to get some unedited points of view. Also tired of the ones who yell. Jason tone it down, you're not at an auction and you hurt my ears. Now can't wait for Veto picks to see if Paul's plan worked or if Cody is dragged out after trying to kill a lady in a cast. 🐸

Comment

• Luanne
              Luanne commented
              Editing a comment
              Why do you think Christmas does not trust Paul. I thought she was with him. He is the only one she shared that she won the temptation.

[QUOTE=
            Wonder when Paul will have to pull out the $25k card on him?
            [/QUOTE]

Of all the people in the house, I think Kevin is the only one who could pull the "I didn't win the money" lie against Paul and get away with it.

Comment

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Except, Paul couldn't have done it and they all know THEY didn't do it, so only suspects are the three who are gone. So watch them all blame Megan, take the money and run?

• Border57
              Border57 commented
              Editing a comment
              It would seem quite plausible that the person who ditched had that 25K.

Come on Veto Ceremony. And Kitty Kam up!!

Here's if Paul's plan worked:

CAPTION: I'm just gonna take my grenades and go home!!

Comment

• lisains
              lisains commented
              Editing a comment
              he scares and annoys me !!! and his little side kick --- ugggggg

Originally posted by BettyBoo View Post
            Matt warned him not to burn down the village, but not only did he do that but also napalmed himself in the process.
            He not only napalmed himself, he seems quite proud of the fact.

Comment

Well best laid plans, eh, Paul? Still don't know why he wants so many to stand down for comp. For sure anyone would take themselves off the block to leave room for Cody. But guess it's a test of loyalty.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X