This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 9

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all. Well, the plan is in play now. Looks like Ramses will survive his curse.

Comment

The week is essentially over, unless Josh or Ramses have a total meltdown, AND Cody produces an as yet unseen social game. The real action will be what Jessica does to rehabilitate her game. Paul is targeting Ramses already, stoking the house fires to make him the target next week. Christmas departs for surgery tomorrow, and the results of that outing might make her a pre jury departure, or potentially, the ideal F3 partner for a dedicated pair to take to the end. The house has not yet produced a pair of players, dedicated to getting to the end. The showmances are more about sociability, not game play, and the more interesting potential pairings of Paul/Kevin, or Paul/Alex or Alex/Kevin have not matured to this point. There is some possibility Matt steps up, but his pairing with Raven limits his options. He is well positioned to make the mid game, but I have not seen any real understanding of the game, or it's strategies from him. Not much to see other than the mopey Cody/Jessica show.

Comment

• Freebyrd
        Freebyrd commented
        Editing a comment
        Paul really has a big head thinking America is in love with him and out to protect him. We've seen this happen time after time in past seasons, but I had to laugh when Paul brought this to someone elses attention (sorry, I can't remember who he spoke to. Maybe Kevin or Alex?) At the time, I thought it was a brilliant move to plant the seed in someone's mind that he has America on his side, however, he is going to end up pissing off America and I hope he does! I hope he ends up on the block fighting for his life. I honestly feel that we haven't seen Jessica play this game yet. She knows the game, and once Cody is gone, she's gonna go into survival mode and change the game. I am not a Jessica fan, but I just might end up being one if I see her finally playing the game - Cuz I KNOW she can do some major damage if she puts her mind to it and starts to win challenges. Wait and see! lol

• Bbfanbb
        Bbfanbb commented
        Editing a comment
        He does it all the time to everyone. "America saw Cody was after me so gave me pendant. America saw this so will hate Ramses ect... he uses it and this is not my first rodeo so many times. It works . Be seems to pull wool , in this case his beard .... over everyones eyes. Its nauseating.

I was really a Christmas fan at the beginning. I was sad to see her hurt her foot and how that really changed a lot of the game. However, my tides have turned, I am not liking her very much anymore. I am not sure if it's truly her or her alliance with Paul but I think Paul has blown up her brain and ego. She thinks she is running this whole thing and that she's the expert on it all. It's really rubbing me the wrong way. Thoughts?

Comment

• kokomogirl
        kokomogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        I still like Christmas a lot. While I do think Paul has had an influence on how she is playing, I think the foot injury is also helping to shape how she must now play. Being limited in what she can participate in and what she cannot do, she now has to rely more on her social game and observations of the others. I usually find her spot on in her assessment of the others. She's a smart player who has had to rethink her strategy to further herself in the game. She is able to recognize people's weaknesses and strengths and use her social interactions to shape other's perceptions of these, use those observations to shape the moves she needs to make. I think she's playing the game the way she feels she needs to given the circumstances that have changed the way she must now play.

• Freebyrd
        Freebyrd commented
        Editing a comment
        Kokomogirl - Your assesment of Christmas is spot-on. She is in a tough position right now, but at the same time, I think that her injury has actually helped her to stay in the game a bit longer because she is no longer a physical threat in the minds of the majority of HG's. Gotta' give her credit for realizing that and changing her strategy.

• Shan
        Shan commented
        Editing a comment
        ITA with every word kokomogirl said I love Christmas ...there are some things she has said/done that have made me cringe here & there but only very slightly... I think she has to work with what she has at this point... and it's part of the game.

WELL, MY PLAN WAS EXECUTED PREFECTLY, NOW I CAN RETIRE TO THE HOH ROOM AND JUST RELAX TILL THURSDAY. (And the rest of you better not eff it up for me!)

(There's a hamster village called Yumville with lots of cute pix like this. It was created as an ad series and if you put in hungry hungry hamsters on YouTube you can see the cute videos. It's a break from Kirty Kam loop. 🐭)

Comment

• Freebyrd
        Freebyrd commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahahaha! you are too funny Betty. Love this!

I must say, listening to Dominique talking to Mark this morning makes me really like her. She's a really smart and motivational person. She's seems like the type that can be a TRUE friend to people. I can tell she really cares about Mark and is helping him.

Comment

If I had to listen to one of Dom motivational speeches I would have to get up and walk out.....yuk

Comment

Good Morning and Happy Sunday all.......It's official, the ANTS have returned. 🐜🐜🐜

Comment

• Freebyrd
            Freebyrd commented
            Editing a comment
            Well now, it's not oficially summer in the Big Brother house until the ants move in!

Vanilla or Chocolate, Vanilla or Chocolate ……make up your mind Mark!!

Comment

• Bbfanbb
            Bbfanbb commented
            Editing a comment
            What happened to keep the posts about the bb housemates and not other posters ?? Was that commment necessary for everyone to see and berate out of darkness how about a private email to him ?

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            I am a Moderator! This is NOT an attack on posters. My job is to keep the rules of the board. Racism or posts perceived as racism that offend others are not allowed.

• tessasmom
            tessasmom commented
            Editing a comment
            Well since I don't have the feeds - I actually thought that Mark couldn't decide on the flavor of ice cream he wanted. Many of us don't have the feeds and come here to see what's happening in the house.

Although I don't condone that type of behavior a private message may have been the better route.

I've been listening while painting and switching occasionally as I can break. Two notes- Matt and Raven apparently consummated their relationship night before last and Cody is really really bitter and still takes no responsibility for his game falling apart.

Comment

• JeanK
            JeanK commented
            Editing a comment
            Whaaaaaat? I didn't read that anywhere.
            Oh yes, poor Cody, lol.

• herms is here
            herms is here commented
            Editing a comment
            What is up with these showmance and these people. I'm sorry but I could not do that knowing that we were being watched. To me it poor game play. Whatever happened to Jordan's morals, she did not let Jeff touch her. Come on people come up with some different strategy.

The only organized team on the show:

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Sooooo true.......but more accurate if you would put a BEARD on the leader.

I'm confused. What is the story about Paul's mother sending him cheating messages in her letter? I can't find the letter or any explanation about this. Is it true or just speculation?

Comment

• ~smee~
            ~smee~ commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok, thanks sdkgeo . Sounded unreal to me.

• Erika412
            Erika412 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was confused too, but I googled it and you can find a lot of information on it. Not sure what I think, but *if* someone was looking for a conspiracy theory, I could see where they'd start believing what was thought.

• joebourg62
            joebourg62 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, but the way Prod has been getting more and more blatant, I can see where it is now "guilty til proven innocent."

The Paul Show is boring at this -point. Except for Kevin and Jason with Alex, I don't hear any talk about Paul's dominance. He's on a flagrant power trip. HOping some cracks in his armor (army) show up soon.

Comment

Love this! I get a kick out of Jason when he lips off to King Paul. That clown is growing on me because he's not a coward or a lemming.

Comment

• Shan
              Shan commented
              Editing a comment
              as I'm not an actual 'fan' of Paul's (only rooted for him this week as a means to an end to be honest lol) I have to say, this tickles me too (that Jason doesn't 'kow tow' to him) lol

Anyone know where Raven explains her illness. Is there a place where I can read this? Thanks.

Comment

• Shan
              Shan commented
              Editing a comment
              sonnie .. in yesterday's LFU, Lexie mentioned Raven talking about this ... at around 11:00 PM (BBT) 07/08 do you have the feeds to watch?

• SmilemakerRDH
              SmilemakerRDH commented
              Editing a comment
              They showed it on BBAD last night too

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X