This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 10

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all

Comment

Good morning.

Comment

OK OK, I DID VOTE FOR JILLIAN TO LEAVE !!!
        BUT WHAT $25k ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?

Comment

• Border57
          Border57 commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL! Perfect!

• Ladynascar
          Ladynascar commented
          Editing a comment
          I couldn't have said it better.

Feeling for Christmas today, facing serious surgery, all while trying to stay in the game. I doubt she has to be at the Veto Ceremony since she's very unlikely to be the replacement nom. In my foggy memory someone else, maybe Aubrey, missed a Ceremony?
        Last edited by BettyBoo; 07-10-2017, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• joebourg62
          joebourg62 commented
          Editing a comment
          "AuDrey, not AuBrey"

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Thx for correction. Obviously she didn't register much into my memory banks, except when she played the spectre in a blanket.

I haven't been keeping up with the BB house too much lately, still have to watch the show from last night, even, but I see on the live feed updates (Thanks to all of the updaters!) that now Cody has decided to include Canadians into people that he doesn't like, wouldn't associate with. I guess he's too good for just about everybody! I really hope he doesn't come back into the house. Give Cameron a chance, bounce this hateful twit so we don't have to hear any more disgusting talk from him. Can't help but think that the audience has "gotten used to" this kind of language in the last few years so there's not the outrage there ought to be. Well, let me tell you, there is OUTRAGE HERE. Hope when he gets home he finds out there are a lot of others that feel the same way.

Comment

• FRANKENSTEIN
          FRANKENSTEIN commented
          Editing a comment
          S'ok. We Canadians don't like him either.

• Ladynascar
          Ladynascar commented
          Editing a comment
          He's one sick puppy. I honestly think he needs help if he isn't getting it already. I'm so afraid he's going to hurt someone and I don't mean just pulling their hair.

• JeanK
          JeanK commented
          Editing a comment
          I can't find the Canadian comment.
          There's definitely something wrong with him.

Good morning all!

So what's everyone thinking the curse will be to counter the current temptation? I'm thinking if it's used then either there will be a double evict the next week, a battle back instead, or maybe the people on the block get automatically nominated the following week...I don't know!! I'm really liking this temptation/curse thing though!

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          This is a good one. The only one I've voted for so far.

Good Morning everyone. I heard that Christmas' surgery has now been postponed until Wednesday but she is still going today for something she told Paul early this morning.

Comment

• Aspendownhill
          Aspendownhill commented
          Editing a comment
          COME ON!! The whole purpose of being on Big Brother is that all of the houseguests are isolated from anyone/anything from the outside world for 3 months! Since when is it okay for one houseguest to come and go, whatever the situation. Either you are isolated for 3 months or you go home, period!
          Last edited by Aspendownhill; 07-10-2017, 10:49 AM.

• tessasmom
          tessasmom commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel the same way - I'd rather they had removed her and allowed her to come back next season as a contestant.

• JeanK
          JeanK commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed! She seems really nice and it's a shame but she should have been pulled.

Who is everyone voting for on this next temptation? It looks like a big one! Since I don't have a favorite yet, I don't know who to vote for. I'm beginning to like Alex more, so I may start backing her. Matt also has not been mean (yet), so he could be a favorite. I've never gone through a BB season without a favorite, and that may be why I'm not enjoying it as much this year. I think Paul's temptation was a little too much---1 or two weeks safety, but THREE? I'm sorry Paul lovers, but he needs to go. He is running the show, and it's going to become so predictable. I don't like Cody as a person, but I do like that he had the guts to try to get rid of Paul. Can't the houseguests see that Paul has a huge advantage since he's been on before and played a great game. He is a bully with his threat: "If you don't support me and do what I say, you will be the next target!" I'm hoping they're just playing along until his safety runs out.

Comment

• Border57
          Border57 commented
          Editing a comment
          Paul said to Christmas that he had a limited shelf life, that they would be getting him out before too much longer. He's had the one Temptation allowed, and won't get any more, so he'll probably be one of the first into Jury when the couples get smart. All it takes is Alex of Jason or Ramses getting HOH and he'll be on the block and gone.

I don't actually care that he stays in very long, but I'd like to see smarts on two sides of the house. Not sure who is capable of it on Paul's side right now, if you take him out. Kevin and Alex could run everything, otherwise.

• Luanne
          Luanne commented
          Editing a comment
          I voted for Alex.. Did not vote for the other temptations. I hope she gets it and it saves her.

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          I voted for Matt. I think he'd use it wisely. I fear Alex might use it to save Jason and if Cody winds up coming back that could be bad news for my favorites Matt and Raven.

I also don't have a favorite this season. On the positive side I don't angst over who gets evicted😏 Wish the girls would wake up and smell the roses and evict some of these men! It will be interesting to see who has swallowed Paul's kool aid as time goes on...

Comment

• NicChick
          NicChick commented
          Editing a comment
          Hopefully Cody will remain the target this week and that will get a male out of the house

I voted for Dom. Its time she gets off the bench.

My Mom was Canadian and I have deep ties there, so was offended by Cody's rattle brained comments. The boy needs to look into his soul and get some therapy. Just too much anger and rage bottled up. I had questioned his lack of normal family conversation. I think it was Elena who said he said he has no relationship with his family and was the only Marine with no family at graduation. She said he could come to her place for holidays. He'll never find peace, if he doesn't make peace with his past. If a parent were abusive, for example, and he can't deal with seeing them, than learn to deal with the pain and find a way to move forward. But, she did add that he said after this experience, he was going to apologize to them.

My guess is his time in the Marines exasperated his internal issues and again I think he should be advised to seek counseling at VA to deal with his demons. We saw the footage when he explodes and I don't want to see him do someone harm.

Comment

• Livzee
          Livzee commented
          Editing a comment
          He sees things as very black or white, so a domineering military training sets that even farther.

• Border57
          Border57 commented
          Editing a comment
          All of my mother's people are Canadian, and I still get over to Kingston a few times a year. Cody can go jump in the St. Lawrence.

Yesterday, Walleye mentioned that the HH winner would use it to save Paul.

This never even entered my mind as the obvious use would be to save YOURSELF from walking out the door.
        Silly me, I forgot how stupid these HG's have become under Paul's spell. Thanks for reminding me, Wall.

Comment

Who's sleeping next to Paul? Is that Dom?

Comment

If I had to choose right now I would say Kevin and Alex are my favorites… I know what Kevin did was deceitful to Ramsey But I like how he's playing the game really acts like he doesn't know squat about the game but obviously he knows all too well what he is doing. I can't help it… I love that😀

Comment

• Ladynascar
              Ladynascar commented
              Editing a comment
              Do you anything about Kevin other than him being an at home dad? He's smart. well groomed and presents himself well so I was just wondering. Sometimes I just wish he'd eat a little soap...lol

• herms is here
              herms is here commented
              Editing a comment
              I am leaning towards Kevin as one of me favorites. I am glad to see him fitting in. The kids may like him because he seems like he is a cool dad. What was up with Ramses following him around while he was doing his laps? I also like Alex, and I agree that Paul is getting in the way of how some of the houseguests would like to be playing.

As to Christmas I still believe that she should be able to compete. She is probably only with her handler and taken right to the hospital and back.

• ~2much~
              ~2much~ commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know much about him other than what I see and read here because I don't have a feeds… I know his children says he knows this game inside and out he is A big fan.

I like Kevin too, I was surprised how well he integrated himself in with the rest of this cast. Usually the older HG's are out early because the younger crowd just doesn't connect with them and it makes them easy targets at the beginning of the game when people usually don't want to ruffle too many feathers. This season has been strange though, Kevin has done a great job getting on everyone's good side, and the drama/fireworks have been going off since day 1. It's probably my favorite season so far in the last few years. It's been way more entertaining than the last few seasons.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X