This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 11

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

morning. What the over/under on how long Cody and Jessica will stay in the pool today since they don't have to wear the costume in there.

I know I'm mean, but I can't wait to see Cody go out to talk to Julie in his Toad costume.

Comment

• Freebyrd
      Freebyrd commented
      Editing a comment
      Believe me, Geo, I am just as anxious to see Cody walk out with his toad costume! LOL

THE WAY TO GET YOUR VOTE FOR ME IS THRU YOUR STOMACH.

SO, WHICH OF YOU MUTHA EFFERS WANTS FRIENDSHIP TOAST 🍞WITH A SIDE OF FRIENDSHIP FRIES 🍟 FROM YOUR BOY?

(There's a hamster village called Yumville with lots of cute pix like this. It was created as an ad series and if you put in hungry hungry hamsters on YouTube you can see the cute videos. It's a break from Kirty Kam loop. 🐭)

Comment

• Livzee
      Livzee commented
      Editing a comment
      Liquids project from my mouth when I read some of your posts. These pix are awesome. Got one with a noose around the friendship hamster?😜

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      His time will come. Nobody gets out of here without singin' the blues.

• MrsVee
      MrsVee commented
      Editing a comment
      Soo funny thought I saw some ANTS in the pot lol

Will we see Malibu Barbie and Malibu Ken all day long? That's a sure bet. Can't wait till he takes his negativity out of there. Have to change feeds when camera focuses on them. It's the same simmering rage over and over. Did BB screw his great plan, sure. On other hand, Paul had no certainty his plan would work. Difference is Paul built a foundation and consensus for his plan, while Cody didn't. And after their initial anger, Paul and Christmas worked the relationships they had made, while Cody and Jessica isolated themselves. It's called digging your own grave.

But next HOH and Christmas's surgery will turn game again. Turmoil for a few days, then we settle back to days of yadda yadda.

Comment

Morning all,

The week is over already, and all the action is on advocating for NEXT weeks outcome. As the night ended last night, Alex, Jason and Josh all seemed on board with targeting Ramses and Jessica for the trip to Julie's couch. That leaves Kevin, who I believe will avoid gaining power at all costs, Ramses and Jessica as the only wild cards to win HoH. Not great odds. If I had to guess, right now, I think that in a head to head, Jessica gets booted in that match up. I think after a few more boots, the game will get interesting again, as Mark/Dom/Elena triangle has some interesting dynamics, and the Alex/Kevin/Jason trio slip further into the game.

Nothing of interest to see today, unless you like the Mopey Jody show.

Comment

I couldn't believe Cody and Jess with the whole 'gonna ruin Josh' (predator) plan.

while I do know there was a complaint or two about Josh peeking at the girls in the shower - that's on him - but that plan is a very bad one and I hope BB stops that.

ohand Cody will be even more unhappy when he realizes that yes, oh yes, hamsters wearing costumes when evicted certainly do wear them when sent out to talk with Julie!

Comment

• Playmisty4me
          Playmisty4me commented
          Editing a comment
          Given his sense of "I make and am therefor above the rule" attitude, he will probably refuse to wear the toad costume to the vote night because, what can they do? Give him an extra vote? Doing this he will still think of himself as above the rules, better than anyone else, and "the man" that he has pretended to be this season. And he'll show the other guests that he's not to be messed with (in his own mind)

HOPEFULLY instead of an extra vote: BB will take away the right to compete .....it will bar him from any upcoming competitions: like the battle back. Now THAT would be a life lesson he needs. He'd vent on Julie: and then be barred from coming to BB events.

And just to make it all better for us; don't tell the remaining hamsters about the penalty. They will be like true hamsters loose in a house where they know there might be a hungry cat right around the corner....
          Last edited by Playmisty4me; 07-11-2017, 08:31 AM. Reason: surreptitious comments on posts while at work can lead to spelling mistakes.....oops

• crissykins
          crissykins commented
          Editing a comment
          maybe they can take away his pay? or if there's a buyback, remove him from it?

Good Morning Everyone! In days of old, BB would have pulled Christmas from the house for good. Since when does a HG get to go out of the house and have a long surgery and then return? Hmmmmm. Just goes to show that TPTB make up the rules as they go along. I do not have the LF's...so not sure what to think, but why does everyone have such a bad attitude towards Ramses? Or, is Ramses just this years scape goat?

Comment

• KeninVA
          KeninVA commented
          Editing a comment
          Ramses has badly misplayed his hand in the house, and been caught out in some obvious lies. This has allowed Kevin and Paul to tag him with other things not of his making. He is being scapegoated, but he made it easy for them to do.

• joebourg62
          joebourg62 commented
          Editing a comment
          Also, from what I gather before the feeds came on, he was caught being sneaky in a spying kinda way.

I just see the next few weeks being so predictable, with Paul running the house. Do you think they have become addicted to the Paul Kool-Aid, or do you think things will change when Paul's safety runs out? How can they not see what he's doing?

Comment

• Border57
          Border57 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think the majority is on Paul's side right now because they have agreed they want to get to Jury so why not let him chase around like a Border Collie keeping the sheep going in the same direction? No skin off their noses. If that's the goal for now, why would they want to change things? Once Jury starts, it will get more interesting again.

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          They can't do anything with him now anyway. I do think he has first jury spot potential

Good morning all.

The last few seasons I have found that I faded out really toward the end of the season. S15 I was checked out of pretty early on but kept looking in until the last DE. S16 I stayed involved until the end because I loved the game that Derrick played, even if the season was boring as watching paint dry. For S17, I hate to admit this, but I had to just sit here and think for a good minute about who was on that season. Very forgettable apparently. I checked out of that season a little more than halfway through it. Last season I checked out around the last DE. This year, I find that I am already starting to fade out of it. It just seems like it is going to be the Paul show, and I won't pay much attention to that, as I am not a Paul fan at all. I do wish production had just gone with an all newbie cast this year. They had the right cast for it (with the exception of Meagan obviously, who couldn't handle the game).

Someone please help me out and give me something to keep me engaged in this season (besides of course the great people here, who even when I checked out last season, I still looked here almost everyday to get the insights of BBU). The downfall of Paul should be good, but probably won't play out as great as it should. Kevin is playing a good game right now, but it seems like it will catch up to him sooner rather than later. Mark is a good guy personally, but won't be a great gameplayer and make that cold-blooded cut when he needs to. Matt is ok, but will stupidly lay down his BB life for his "showmance" to go further from the looks of it. Raven, Elena, Dom all seem fine, but won't be great gameplayers. Ramses is pretty much finished already. Jessica is the same. Josh may make for some interesting feeds, but he is jury fodder at this point. Xmas was going to be good I think, but now we won't see how she could have been that ultimate triple threat (social, mental, and physical) player. I really did want to see that. Alex lost me when she said that Paul was going to win, and she was fine with taking 2nd to him. Don't have that attitude in week 2. Jason is pretty worthless at this point too. I really do see this game coming down to 4 possible winners at this point. Paul and Raven have the best odds to win. Then Christmas has the next best odds IMO. Then either Dom or Elena. I don't know who will take who out first, but they will gun for each other around the start of jury.

Comment

• KeninVA
          KeninVA commented
          Editing a comment
          I would not take Alex's declarations that she is happy to be second to Paul as true. The girl has said, early on, "tell them what they want to hear, then stab them out. Hey, it's a game for snakes." She thought she was in a closely divided house, only to discover that Paul and Xmas had worked very hard to pull Cody's alliance from him, every piece of it, and reform it around themselves. Of all the downside votes, she has come back the farthest, and has dropped way down on the potential hit list. Ramses, Jessica, Jason, and Josh appear higher on the 4-some couples radar. Give the girl a little time, and you may be surprised at what she pulls off. I think Paul is playing a very good game, but given how close he is to all sides of the house, his ability to influence is going to diminish, and the odds of disappointing a major faction rise, as the house shrinks. That will lead to more conflict and turmoil. The Cody/Jessica show is a major damper on the house as it soaks up all the attention, but with Cody's boot, things will liven up. If not next week, certainly within 2 weeks, the pecking order will have to re-orient itself.

• maxxum26
          maxxum26 commented
          Editing a comment
          KeninVA, thank you very much. I was questioning if Alex truly believed her comment or not. It was most likely just a moment of weakness from her when she how truly surrounded Paul was by his alliance. She made the comment to Jason as well, and she was trying to get him to blend in and act the way she was acting. She has done a great job digging herself out of the hole that Jessica had put her in.

Poor Ramses is the square peg this season. A guy who's not comfortable in his own skin, thus his affection for cosplay. Its OK to lie in the game, its just not OK to get caught lying. Remember Derrick didn't even tell Cody he was a cop and sure got away with it. Kevin is weaving a web of fibs, but so far so good. Paul knows, but as long as Kevin plays Paul's game, Paul won't reveal what he knows.

Julie 👸 has subtle way of letting the evicted know what she thinks of them. Remember she was pretty sharp with Aryan. Also audience can be pretty tepid if they don't like the person. It'll be interesting to see how Cody is handled if he refuses to wear the costume, maybe no interview at all? 🐸

Comment

• Border57
          Border57 commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree about Ramses: He's a fan who wanted to play the game, but if you are little off beat like he is, the social aspect of the game is a killer. There's never as many "misfit toys" as there are "cool kids", so it's just a tougher game for them to group together early in the game.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          The two nerdie winners who came to mind, Ian and Steve, both had a parent, Dan and Vanessa, guiding and protecting them. Ramses (who might as well just change his legal name to Poor Ramses) never gained one. Also seeing those two win has made it less likely that anybody will adopt him.

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          You know I still believe you can last the first three or four evictions by being relatively quiet and observant. You would think more super fans would know that. Ramses must know he's a little socially awkward. He should have just chilled out for a while. Look at Kevin.

Originally posted by adeets3945 View Post
        I just see the next few weeks being so predictable, with Paul running the house. Do you think they have become addicted to the Paul Kool-Aid, or do you think things will change when Paul's safety runs out? How can they not see what he's doing?

Predictable, yes.
        The only thing that will NOT make the next 2 weeks a snoozefest is if Jessica wins the next HOH. If not, next week’s nom’s/renom’s will be Jessica, Ramses and Jason.

I am begging that Jessica wins HOH just to see the house scramble and we get more excitement on the LF’s. It will be great to see who floats back to the other side.

For a bunch of self-proclaimed Superfans, I am extremely disappointed in several HG’s.

Matt and Mark knew that Paul was the one to destroy the couple’s alliance, NOT CODY. Instead of sticking with Jody, they jumped ship to save their showmance.
        My personal opinion on Matt is he feared that Raven would end up having sex with Paul instead of him if they split up. For those who don’t have the LF’s, she was all over Paul more than her showmance Matt.

Raven is a disappointment for bailing on the alliance, but I wonder if she just showed us her hand that there is something more between her and Paul in the real world before entering the house.

Comment

• Kodi08
          Kodi08 commented
          Editing a comment
          Jessica winning HoH would be boring and predictable. She would target Alex since Cody saved her and Christmas as revenge and not an actual needed move in the house. What you need is Ramses to win. Only with that scenario will the house likely start to even out though Jason could shake things up as well. I don't think Alex will try to win this week.

Paul did not make Cody act like an a-hole. He chose to act that way. Cody turned off his team by HIS actions. Eventually Paul will be without his protection, and if Cody had worked it better he could have taken Paul down then. Cody has so shut himself off that he cannot put himself in others shoes. Without that understanding, he couldn't predict his team's reaction. If he had just talked to Matt and Mark before the replacement nom, he could have gotten the troops behind him, but...

It's so early in the game and things will likely change. Remember when Vanessa had the win in hand, till she missed a question. Remember our annoyance at Nicole for lying in bed all day with Corrrr-wey, while Victor battled back twice and Paulie had his fall from grace. Remember Jeff getting TPTB protections and being taken down by a clown shoe? For me Derrick's win was abnormal, but he was so slick and managed to stay under the radar never being nommed.

If Paul waltzes to a win, I'll be bored too, but I just don't see it happening. Right now some can chill while the rest can shoot at each other. But each HOH is a chance to reset the game and making win or lose choices. Paul's time in the Hot Seat will come. Do I love Paul? Nope, but he is a gamer. Able to worm his way into HGs minds and build trust. But, still doubt he'll win.

Right now I'm curious to see who will get the newest Temptation. That one could really flip the game, especially if they're the one on the Block.

​​​​​Let the games continue.

Comment

• KeninVA
          KeninVA commented
          Editing a comment
          Cody's undoing was not targeting Paul, it was targeting Christmas. He could have survived the Paul nom, especially if he had clued some people in to what he was going to do, but when he then turned on Christmas, he lost them. And, to give Paul some credit, he explained exactly what Cody was up to, namely protect Alex/Jason/Ramses, and diminish his side, hoping to ride the middle ground. He just did it in a ham handed way, way to early, and with absolutely no joy or understanding of the impact the Xmas strike was going to cause.

For what its worth, I keep seeing Kevin coming out to the confetti. Watching BBAD Alex was asking him about days and bam Pops was rattling off numbers.

Sadly there was Jason still confused and lost as to what the Game is all about. I wanna play Tic Tac Toe against him.

Comment

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          I like jason but he isn't learning. I mean Alex practically drew him a map.😳

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOMINIQUE ! ! !

(She is the girl hiding out in the corner reading the Bible)

Comment

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          I want a piece of that cake on my birthday. Looks yummy !!!!

Raven trying to comfort Jess who is blocked up. Give her a couple laxatives and big glass of prune juice and plunk her butt on the pot and miracles will happen. (Lesson learned during hospital stay being on pain meds.)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X