This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 12

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all. One more day to go. Christmas should leave the house some time today and then return before the show tomorrow.

Comment

You know I think I am liking the no napping between 10am and 10pm rule. It seems to be keeping them on a normal schedule.

Comment

I think it's strange about Christmas needing surgery and still staying in. But BB makes the rules.

i also like the no napping rule.

Comment

• Border57
          Border57 commented
          Editing a comment
          Probably has to do with her foot happening so early in the season. Gives them time to work around it. Due to this season's twists, they may have another dramatic curse planned where someone goes out, too, and if too many people leave it might spoil something.

Not a fan of keeping Christmas in

Comment

• Shmennifer
          Shmennifer commented
          Editing a comment
          Right there with ya! She's gotten too bossy.

• ~2much~
          ~2much~ commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow she really change real quick… I don't know if it's like Kevin said if it's related to her pain medicine but she became bossy and a little i itchy bay real quick. Definitely not a fan and it looks like Paul or Mark don't like the new Christmas either.

• ~smee~
          ~smee~ commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe not related to her pain meds, but to her actual pain. Went through similar fractures in December, and I freely admit, I was not easy to live with. Of course, I am much older and in much worse physical condition than Christmas, but I could not imagine going through it in a house like this. She has my sympathy.

TIME TO EAT THE FRIENDSHIP TOAST

(There's a hamster village called Yumville with lots of cute pix like this. It was created as an ad series and if you put in hungry hungry hamsters on YouTube you can see the cute videos. It's a break from Kirty Kam loop. 🐭)

Comment

Here's books written by Christmas.

Sells on Kindle for $8.99

Sells on Kindle for $14.99
          (Got a sample that gives you the first few pages. For me usual advice sold about life. She did talk a tiny bit about her self-destructive years.)

Hoping her surgery goes well. Not sure for her health if it's best for her to stay, but we'll see.

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for doing the leg work finding out what she had written. I wondered, but didn't bother to search for it.

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            I posted a link to her website in her Houseguest Profile topic on the day the houseguests' names were released. On her website it tells about her books and products and you can get an autographed copy of her books for $25 each there.

Good Morning all! I though Christmas was coming back the same night tonight and not staying out all night. Regardless, I don't think its fair at all that she can come and go. Just being out of that pressure cooker house changes the experience and relieves the stress of being cooped in there and not seeing /being in the outside world. I liked her from the beginning but once she got injured and left for Dr appts, that should have been her exit out.

Comment

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            It does break the ''house affect'' though meaning she can get away from the other hamsters and decompress a little.

• magoopy
            magoopy commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know how much being out affects things considering she is undergoing procedures, having anesthesia.

• bamabbfan
            bamabbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            I totally agree and think it isn't fair. I know this isn't Survivor, but if you leave for treatment, you aren't allowed back. Or, at least, that is what I think. I definitely could be wrong since I have been a time or three......

The no napping between 10 and 10 was a great thing to come out of BBOTT. Would like to see some of the other innovative things that were done on BBOTT incorporated.

Comment

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, especially unedited Diary Room sessions and let us see the whole comp, warts and all. But wasn't fan of fan noms and eviction votes OR chosing winner.

• magoopy
            magoopy commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree about the DR sessions and seeing the comps play out. The best part of BBOT for me. The twists and gifts mess too much with the game.

Looks like on the Feeds it is scrolling across the top saying to watch the HOH live Thursday right after 10PM EST... maybe this time it will run a little better than last week's??

Comment

Morning all,

Cody Deathwatch, day 4 (or day 400 in boredom years). Nothing has changed. Jess had a meltdown yesterday, and is actually starting to recover a little. Talking to Raven and Elena, laughing, and starting to watch as least what is happening in the room with her. Cody knows he is gone. Meanwhile: Mark continues to distance himself from Elena in conversations with Dom and Paul. Dom tells Elena all about the personal "interactions" Elana and Mark of have shared, courtesy of Mark sharing with Dom. And Paul brings the burner under Ramses to a raging boil, declaring as fact, Ramses won the 25k that let him in the house, and he has lit the burner under Christmas, pushing the Christmas is controlling line onto Mark.

Alex has decided that Kevin cannot be trusted for right now, and seems to have Jason convinced that her strategy, go along with getting Ramses and Jessica out, is the best move for them. Kevin meanwhile is telling Jason, we should put up Raven/Elena and use Mark or Matt as the backup. "What could they do? They still have to deal with Ramses, Jessica, and Josh." Of course, I doubt Kevin is going to actually win the HoH, and Jason is just confused, and likely will throw the HoH as well.

Nothing to see, on what should be the start of a major campaign to flip the house, but Cody appears to have checked out, and will be putting all his faith on a "battle back" to re-enter the game. I think that is very misplaced, as he has no idea what re-entering the house will actually entail. All of his athletic prowess will be useless, if it comes down to some random, carnival completion.

Paul continues to be on top of the house, not anyones target, and not much suspicion as to his motives. Raven has popped up on the radar, as difficult to beat, and so starts to look like an early jury boot. Alex is biding her time.

Just my opinion.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASON !!!!

(This is Detroit's own Sanders company famous Bumpy Cake. Yeah, so freaking good. 😁)

Comment

• Lynette
                Lynette commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks yummy. Pass some around tonight as we watch the episode together.

• MrsVee
                MrsVee commented
                Editing a comment
                GREAT ! NOW I WANT CHOCOLATE CAKE yum

Read that CBS has promised an HOH Endurance contest that we'll be able to see. Could be Alex's comp? Yippee for coverage we CAN see.

Comment

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                Saw on Twitter that the Endurance contest involves hospital beds. Are we being punked OR does Christmas have the edge here?

Didn't post picture since it had sites logo on it. Can't find independent confirmation, but sure looked like backyard.

Maybe one of those where the offer rewards and punishments. Or bed does weird stuff? Very curious to see.
                Last edited by BettyBoo; 07-12-2017, 02:12 PM.

I think it's interesting that Jessica says she was bullied all through high school and that turned her into a bully? If she hadn't been bullied she'd be a nicer person? Ugh.

Comment

• Walleye
                Walleye commented
                Editing a comment
                Well you choose what kind of person you will be. What little I remember of high school it was half the school bullying the other half. Back then it wasn't called bullying, it was called high school.

So Cody was ok with Mark switching his vote because he had to go with the house, but he had a problem with Ramses switching his vote (even though he didn't)??? Hmmm... maybe size DOES matter.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X