This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 13

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all. Happy Eviction day!

Comment

I watched with interest Dom's interview with Cody, till I couldn't keep my eyes open any more. Read some snippets on line of the ugly aftermath as arguments and anger at not just what Cody said, but Dom's line of questioning. He was pretty open and honest, though ridiculously nasty (once again) with Josh. Of course Jess is blaming everyone for her own actions. And Paul was livid with what Dom asked Ramses and Cody.

Its gonna be fun tonight at the HOH. Curious to see how Christmas reacts to the hornets nest and Raven's injury when she (probably) groggily returns. Meanwhile, the one sure thing is that Jason continues to be befuddled by it all.

Comment

• JeanK
        JeanK commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, Betty, I'd like to know where I can find the transcript for the aftermath. I've been to 3 different sites including this one but unless someone went back and edited it, I'm only seeing snippets that don't sound anything like what you saw.

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        The fall out was at the end of BBAD so starting after 11pm BB since about 2am EST. Also coverage in various Twitter feeds. I actually enjoyed hearing Cody open up, but Paul, Matt and especially Mark were peeved. Paul felt it blew up a lot of games and warned her not do ask game play questions like that at her next "show".

• JeanK
        JeanK commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay, yes, I did read that. I was disappointed thinking I missed a bunch of epic stuff. Ooohhh Dom has moved herself to public enemy #2 after Ramses.
        I'm in a little BB chat group and most think R is such a little sweetheart. Whaaaaaaat? Nah, I think he's a fake little sneak. I want them both up and see what they have to say then.

SO WHO WORE IT BEST?

N I C O L E

C O D Y

Xx

Comment

• stefshay89
        stefshay89 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's Good vs. Evil Frogs LOL

• MrsVee
        MrsVee commented
        Editing a comment
        So that's what Nicole looks like when she sheds her skin 🐍---🐸

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Funny thing was I had forgotten her wearing the costume in 16, but when I googled looking for a Cody pic it popped up.

Eviction Notice has been posted, but how did week go?
      Time to grade the House Guests on their performance this week.

- Posted on day of Eviction 7/13 -

SUMMA CUM LAUDE (Best in Show):
      Christmas: Rallied from nom and by teaming with Paul, likely getting out the one who gunned for her. But will injury take her out?

HONOR ROLL (Doing Well):
      Raven: On numbers side for now. Liked with a compelling life story. But, another injured player? Good gravy, Marie.
      Dominique: Respected as camp counselor. Staying on numbers side. (But is getting on thin ice with Paul.)
      Mark: Well liked, but yet to prove himself.
      Matt: Quietly has an authority position, gives advice and is liked. Interesting to see what he does when he is tested.
      Elena: Has toned down some since entry, but just a vote for now.
      Alex: Is playing both sides of the House against one another, waiting to strike. More of an individual player, not a team or consensus builder so far.

VARSITY TEAM (Comp Champs):
      Paul: Took his safety and rallied Cody's previous troups to vote him out of the House. Won HOH and VETO with a little (a lot 😁) of help from his friends.

PASSING GRADE (Just Taking Up Space):
      Kevin: He's nailed the entertainment spot, but playing a game of deception which could leave him open to being revealed as double agent.
      Josh: Christmas took a feral dog and trained it to be her lap dog. Says he's with the other side of the House AND Paul and Christmas? Huh? But he is making progress in the Game getting off the next to go list

CLASS CLOWN (You Made Me Laugh This Week):
      Jason: He good-naturedly wore the frog costume and showed how to have fun. But wow he's game dumb and too stubborn to listen to advice. His manhood was threatened when Alex talked about protecting him.

FAILING GRADE (Don't Let the Door Hit You on the Way Out):
      Cody: He did it to himself, by not getting his team on board with his decisions. It was personal for him. Then he let his frustration and rage rule his head. Life is full of frustrations and Cody needs to learn to deal with them in a better way.
      Jessica: Turned her anger right to screaming and cursing people out. Gonna have a uphill battle to come back from these weeks. Not a good start.
      Ramses: A pleasant guy who hasn't found his niche in the House and wasn't being trusted even before Kevin put the hinky vote stink on him. Compounded distrust by Veto performance, so is on short list to go.

DISMISSED:
      Cameron: On life support till Battle Back.
      Megan: RIP
      Jillian: On life support till Battle Back. When your cast mates cannot remember your name in the Diary Room, you have made yourself easily expendable.

Comment

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, after I posted it watched the end of BBAD and saw more unhappiness expressed about her. But, she did navigate a situation when she should have been gone so that's why I ranked her.

• JeanK
        JeanK commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm surprised Dom is up high on the list. I got the feeling in the last 48 hours that some of them have almost had enough. She's got Mark and Paul in her pocket though.
        And Ramses, I also read a lot of negative feelings towards him.
        I must be losing my mind. Love the stats.

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Last week I was constantly moving people around the list as things changed in the House and this week seemed more stable until last night. Since I posted read and saw more where I'd adjust stuff, but at some point just gotta take the temperature reading and go for it. IF this break is about Christmas leaving then who knows where we'll be.

Dan had mist
      Derrick had dust

Does Paul have vapors? Cody wants to play with him if he battles back? Don't know best word, but Paul sure does cast magic spells.
      ​​​

Comment

• MrsVee
        MrsVee commented
        Editing a comment
        ha ha good ones , but I can't decide because I imagine Paul's Perfume does smell like gas fumes lol

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Paul's polyjuice? I cant remember the exact reference.

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        How about the French spelling & pronunciation?

Paul's Parfum

Mixture of perfume and fumes 😷

Good morning everyone and happy eviction day! Though this week seems much more predictable than last.... bye Cody!
      I am anxious to see the after eviction confused faces when (if) the votes fall 8-1-1 and people are wondering what the heck happened

Someone had mentioned why Cody has not DONE anything... and I agree... he seemed to only care about his possible future gameplay yesterday I think? You know how everyone flips and flops all over the place like fish out of water in this game... he could be in prime position to come back in the house and stir some ****ske up. We are trying to win 500k are we not? Or maybe he really just wanted to jump into bed with the most willing Bunny in the house... I haven't liked Cody since I first seen his interview with Jeff but I know to never rule someone out in this game. I want more of the laughing, mingling, saving Raven from the stairs side of Cody.

Who has everyone voted for the Den of Temptation? I've been voting for who I can picture using it... This week for the HH I've been voting Alex... I like her because she is not following the majority with Paul and playing her own game. I think she has the attitude to use it wisely. I wonder what the CURSE will be. Like these poor souls need anything else... LOL

Ready for tonight! And to see this endurance comp play out... CBS you better let us Access peeps watch!!!

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        I've voted Ramses. I think he's gonna need it, plus that will shake up the houseguests

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        I voted for Matt and Jason, mainly because I think Alex will be around for awhile and I want to give her a good advantage later, when the numbers are down.

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Alex for me

Hi all. it's pretty disturbing how all the house guests keep complaining about how hot it is. Not being able to go outside, slop hurting their bowel movements, injuries on stair case and in comps,you cannot sleep from 9-10. The creepy voodoo dolls and snakes . The weird pull Paul seems to have on production, the house guests. It feels like high school all over chastising everyone and threats agree or do what I want and what Paul says, friendship bracelets given to him by production , three weeks safety. Even Christmas Paul's right hand winning veto and choosing toads. I'm not sure about this social experiment or production this year. And I'm definitely not liking it, I think it's getting unsafe for them mentally and physically. Christmas is hurt. Has been gone overnight, time for her to go, it isn't safe she be there and not fair she throw everything to who she wants to. If your keeping them all boxed inside at least regulate the heat for crying out loud. It's tough enough in there for them . I have been reading this and a big fan for years to the days of Rachel wars and Wolfe posts. Even in Derricks dust season one of the most boring but great gameplay who swept the house there were hopes and glimmer of change. Derrick wasn't a vet nor had followers or production to give him and his pose protection power and bracelets and vetoes either, I have not been as addictive the the feeds this year . I'm completely worried for the house guests and this social experiment I used to love. I hope it turns around. I voted for Ramses. Mostly because he has the short end of the stick from the lies of Paul and Kevin, and it would really change the game up form the boring high school cattiness Paul show.
      Last edited by Bbfanbb; 07-13-2017, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Not sure if this is posted anywhere else... but do any of you Live Feeders go into chatrooms when you're on?

Comment

• stefshay89
          stefshay89 commented
          Editing a comment
          I definitely agree with you! Paul has grown on me too. I'm flashing back to watch Dom's show from last night now

• KatieJayne
          KatieJayne commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry, I don't know how to directly reply to your comment. I would watch in quad to see everyone's body language. Alex's interview was lame, but it started to pick up with Ramses's.

I didn't see this in the live feed updates (if I missed it, I am sorry,) but Cody (just before the "show") told Paul he had a talk with Xmas this morning and implied she bought what he sold, later, Paul said he was more concerned with how Xmas would deal with this info. He knew she gets overly emotional, and goes on the war path, and if you combine that with Mark and Paul's increasing irritation, it's going to shoot her target way up as well. So expect all this to spill into this evening as well. I think all these events will hurt Dom the most, Mark next, and ultimately Xmas third if Paul can't steer that anger.

• CubbyBrother
          CubbyBrother commented
          Editing a comment
          And I'm in the other court----I liked Paul most of last year and am finding myself very much disliking his entitled act this year. Eerily, I really liked Nicole in S17, but really disliked her and her play last year. That could be good for Paul. At some point, someone will take out Paul during jury. I think there are really too many super fans in the crew and maybe ONE of them will "get it'. I'm fully suspecting once Paul's DoT power is over, we will get, from CBS, that all players are on their own and the den is gone. That will eliminate any danger Paul has since he can't be voted another temptation.

My dislike for Paul this year is based on gameplay and advantage. I actually have a lot of respect for him as a person. My daughter, in high school, can run Big Brother history around just about anybody. For her graphics project last fall she created a t-shirt with Pablo and the word "friendship" on it. It's pretty cool. She actually tweeted to Paul and he tweeted her back and had a cool conversation. Very classy.

I'm sorry , but I just cannot get past my dislike for Paul. His strategy is bullying. "If you don't do what I say, I will know and you will become a target." It frustrates me that I still can't pick my favorite. I think if things fall into place the right way, Alex could certainly be a threat. When Cody tried to nominate Paul, I was glad somebody had the guts to make a really bold move, so I have to give him credit for that. Cody's downfall was his social awkwardness. If things continue as they look like they will, the show is going to be too predictable. I do think there's a chance Kevin could do some damage when he feels the time is right. Bringing Paul back and giving him three weeks safety was just too much, and it's given him just enough time to gain total power in running the house. I agree with whoever said the perfect scenario would be where Christmas can't come back and there is no eviction this week. I think the producers are making a mistake in letting her come back and possibly injuring her foot even more.

Comment

• MrsVee
          MrsVee commented
          Editing a comment
          If not for production he would of been gone . I agree 3 weeks was long but I still think most want him gone but are just waiting until he isn't safe anymore

• adeets3945
          adeets3945 commented
          Editing a comment
          Production has been known to meddle a little bit in the game. I was shocked that America would give him that many votes. He had his chance once.

• DisMom
          DisMom commented
          Editing a comment
          You can look at that both ways. Yes America did vote for who they wanted to tempt, BUT it was the first temptation vote and the only well known houseguest was Paul, so in that sense I think it was more than a little bit biased.

I've said it more than once. I think the newbies are all just biding their time.

Paul had the 3 weeks of safety, he "won"(was handed by the other houseguests) HoH which means he is the one driving the bus for the time being. Everyone wanted Cody out, but in the event something went wrong, any accidental blood is still on Paul's hands. He also has experience that he is gladly spewing out for them to learn from. Why wouldn't they be on his side.....for now anyways...

And he's only the 2nd HoH and we have a long way to go, once his safety net runs out and someone else is in control we will see how quickly they will turn on him.

I'm remain a Paul fan but I don't see him making it nearly as far as last year.

I'm watching the interview with Cody/Dom from last night on BBAD and I haven't really watched any live feeds, only getting my info from what I read here and the shows themselves. But I have to say that Cody would and could have been a favorite if he hadn't been such an A$$ to start with. The guy is smart and I just think about how unfortunate it is that he couldn't have made some better social choices. NOT a fan of his mistreatment of Josh though-that's not OK at all IMO.

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          I did like him at the start. Really think his link up with Jess brought out his worst side, since I've always had negative vibes from her.

SO THE CURSE CONTINUES IN THE HOUSE

Josh was complaining last night that he has PINK EYE now because someone took his pillow and he had to use a throw pillow ( the 2 thieves are Toads Cody & Jes)

Also Cody had to go to the DR because he had a rash or hives and was itching all over his chest and arms

just a note ---Pink eye is contagious 👁👁👁👁👁👁😈😈😈😈

Comment

• OutOfTheDarkness
          OutOfTheDarkness commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh Josh probably poked himself in the eye and doesn't want to be yelled at for not putting his fingers were they don't belong; so Pink Eye is his poor me victim story.

Cody's rash was probably due to the felt of the toad suit. Have you noticed how much the guy sweats in that thing and with the HOT BB house added to the mix...

• birdiefriend
          birdiefriend commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe Cody is trying to get out of wearing the Frog suit to leave the house ....

So after last night's / early this morning fall out from Cody's interview with Dom, all we need is the doctors' to tell BB that Christmas is not able to return to the house today and they pull her from the season. Then NO eviction tonight .... and then let the FUN begin. It's the right shakeup this season needs to re-boot it. Come on OTEV work your magic.

Comment

Big Brother, the Game.That.Mames.

Come play the game, and become,
          Itchy, Bitchy, Stitchy.

Comment

• birdiefriend
            birdiefriend commented
            Editing a comment
            My work colleagues are looking at me funny because I haven't stopped giggling since I read this - Thanks, LC!! lol

• LCnSummer
            LCnSummer commented
            Editing a comment
            birdiefriend,

I'm glad to make you giggle as you have had me totally cracking up on many occasions since you joined BBU. What a team!

Speaking of,,PINK,EYE,,,I wonder if Josh wrapped the cushion in a clean t-shirt or something.

~~~He prolly expected the cushion .......a dirty post laid on by multitude of sweaty bodies and dirty shoes and feet ~~> to magically be OK for human safety.

Umnmnnn, just like the toilet at home magically flushes itself, his food magically appears cooked and ready itself to be eaten, his clothing magically folded in their proper draws and closet full etc.and.stuff.

Now with this new eye problem we can say,

Come play the game, and become, Blinkie, Itchy, Bitchy, Stitchy.

Comment

• Ladychef
            Ladychef commented
            Editing a comment
            I know that Josh is not really likable but I think the way he has been treated is horrible.

• Bbfanbb
            Bbfanbb commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think anything could be as bad as the way he treated Megan the first night up in her face like that spewing vile comments to a girl he just met after he knew he was selfish and took the apple. The tirade to Cody during veto ceremony. His constant I'm making food do you want some Cody when they're on slop. He dishes but he can't take it . His pink eye is probably another crying episode he made up to explain more red eyes. But with all the house guests coming and going from hospitals etc blood everywhere from Ravens foot .. there could very well be infections in there they need to be wary of it,

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            I have never been a fan of Josh's, however one shouldn't respond in kind to his childish behavior. Christmas treated him with kindness and reaped the reward of his allegiance to her. Cody and Jess continued to poke him, making him sympathetic to the others, rather than the next to leave. It was just dumb game play, since they used him as their relief valve. But, yeah, he's not somebody I'd wanna have to deal with at work. It would be CSI time.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X