This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 14

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all. Well the rats have all been scurrying all night. It looks like targets have been placed on Dominique and Christmas. Alex wants to get both of them out of the insider group and replace them with herself and Jason. But, she also wants to maintain her position as the leader of the outsider group.

It didn't take the insider group very long to turn on Christmas, as Elena so concisely put it (I know right, I was shocked too), With the physical state Christmas is in, her only worth to the group is as a vote and if they can't count on her for that, what good is she.

Should be an interesting week. Jessica is going on the block. It will all come down to the veto. If noms stay the same, the vote is going to be close.

Comment

Alex is absolutely giddy about finally being able to play the game.

Comment

Morning. Wow Alex jumped up to my favorite list. She managed to even convince Paul to put up and probably vote out two of his strongest allies. And convinced Elana to start turning on Mark. pauls hinky vote plan seems to be backfiring in his face. Dom and xmas would never put Paul on the block and they do what Paul wants. It's not in his best interest to see xmas or Dom leave. The thing about Derrick and Nicole they were always able to sway the hoh to get targets that didn't like them or were going after derrick or Nicole. Maybe Paul isn't as good as I thought. Waiting to see who got this weeks temptation. Still don't know if the new temptation are they going to be able to ex out the buy back whoever wins the buy back from coming back into the house ?? Is Alex aware Cody wants to team up with Christmas and Paul if he comes back ? I'm really surprised even Elena seems on board with getting Mark out , I thought she would be on board with Dom , but mark wow. I think Christmas coming back might make the game even more interesting. REALLY glad Alex won hoh and seems to be shaking it up. I'm team Alex for sure.

Comment

• sofieckcs
          sofieckcs commented
          Editing a comment
          Voting for the Halting Hex is still going on. It won't be finished till next Wednesday. I don't think it has anything to do with stopping the buy back. I'm voting for Alex to get it. She'll need it next week when she's vulnerable plus she's smart enough to make the most out of it.

I wonder what the house has to accomplish to block the buy-back person and I hope they do it. I am def not interested in Cody/jess round 2!

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          My eyes my eyes!!

I also think it would be priceless if Cody wins buyback and is waiting to go in the house and they block it and tell him, just kidding! That would rock!

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          But it's not fair would be the victim noises spewing from Old Stone Face

Confession: Alex's personality annoys the halibut out of me. I can't stand loud brash people in real life. But recognize her skills in the game. Just glad I don't have to deal with her in real life. Jason gives me same reaction, though I know he's a good man in his core. Kevin chafes me too with his Joe Pesci act. I would feel most comfortable with Matt's quiet good humor. Guess it's a good thing I'm not living in the Hamster Habitat. (Ah, feels good to get that off my chest, even though I know nobody else cares. 😐)

Comment

• Luanne
          Luanne commented
          Editing a comment
          I care, I do not like being around loud people but love Alex in this game. She was on the block, going home, won the POV and now turning the large alliance against each other

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not leaving BB. It's just my personal reaction, especially after the conversations last night. Think I was having flash backs to my working days and how disruptive those types of personalities were in the office. I know they're good TV, but ugh it's like having a room full of yapping Chihuahuas. Just grated on my nerves, as much as Josh's running mouth and Cody and Jessica ugly attitude does. Thx for the support on my own whining 😊 and back to the game.

• Shmennifer
          Shmennifer commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't realize until the comp last night that she was so loud! I do appreciate that Raven is not "on" all the time like she is when she talks to Julie!

Does anyone have any insight or thoughts as to the "blocking" of the re-entry as Julie teased last night? It was a one sentence blurb at the end of the show. Any hunches on how it works? There is always at least one chance to re-enter the house and with Megan leaving on her own there is another spot. Perhaps they can take away a double eviction to make up for that, but those are probably highly rated shows. The best drama will be for Cody to win back in and he or Jess win HOH. It would, at least, fracture the big couples and Paul.

Comment

• Erika412
          Erika412 commented
          Editing a comment
          My thought it that the re-entry person has to do a competition against all the houseguests after winning the re-entry spot against the evictees. If they win, they get in. If they lose, the winner decides if they want them back in or not. Just a guess.

• maxxum26
          maxxum26 commented
          Editing a comment
          My best guess at this time is that the temptation must be accepted and that the curse is allowing the battleback winner back in the game. If the temptation is refused, that will block the winner from coming back in. Of course, no one in their right mind is going to turn down that temptation, so the winner will be coming back.

• LCnSummer
          LCnSummer commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow. Great ideas. 👍

Good morning all. Well, I'm really not liking where this season is heading. I know people don't like Christmas(the person, not the joyous holiday), but I do. I think it was stupid for her to vote to evict Ramses, as sdkgeo pointed out the only reason for her to continue playing BB is as a vote for somebody. I can deal with her being evicted, but if she's the 4th person in that stupid Battle Back thing the PTB might as well just HAND IT TO Cody and invite him back in to have more sex with Jessica. If he gets back in, I'm O......U......T for the summer. Kevin is sneaky as s**t, but I like that. He knows he can't compete with all the young people, so he's using his brain. Reminds me a bit of Evel Dick, just less mean. The only other person in the house that I even care about is Alex, cause she's a competition beast and seems to be playing the game for HERSELF. Paul still annoys me, but he's clearly the best player in the game. If they don't evict him the minute his safety runs out, they're idiots. My guess is that Jessica will win a POV that is so obviously rigged towards her, Christmas and Dominique are the noms, Christmas is evicted, Cody wins the Battle, and the nauseating couple will go after Paul to take control of the house. If that happens, I'll go back to watching the Gong Show and Battle of the Network Stars...cause it would be more entertaining. Have a good day everybody!

Comment

• LCnSummer
          LCnSummer commented
          Editing a comment
          ~~~Waving ~~~ gladly at BigMur. So much will change by next week, maybe Kevin wins the temptation. HA. You'd have to stay......right? LOL.......

• MrsVee
          MrsVee commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you LCn summer you made me laugh out loud 😂😂

YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM!
        IT'S TIME TO WALK THE PLANK AGAIN!!!

- Assessment done after HOH win - (posted 7/14)

Who's on the LOVE BOAT, safe at the Captain's table?
        Captain (HOH): Alex: Won the battle of Let's Make a Deal on the Wall. She can either go with the House OR shake it up but doing what she secretly wants to by not honoring the Deal with Elena. My guess is she will stick with majority rather than make herself a target as that's what she is expressing. But she is tied herself to guys like Jason she really can't control.
        Jason: He's been her closest friend in the House, so assuming she'll protect him as she had promised him.But he is a liability since he has no finesse in his actions and being an open book in this game is as bad as being too sneaky.

Who's on the GOOD SHIP LOLLIPOP, safe for now?
        Raven: Not viewed as a threat, unless Alex decides to break up couples. But, sure getting lots of shade tossed at her.
        Matthew: Only in danger if couples are targeted. Amazingly stays off radar each week.
        Elena: Made a Deal, but will Alex honor it? So far, it appears Alex is respecting their deal and accepting her counsel.

Who's on the SS Minnow, in danger but safe for now?
        Paul: He's Alex's buddy now and can't be nommed, but suspecting Paul Parfum will wear off after the Buy Back when his protection is over. He is working on breaking off pieces of the large alliance he inherited from Cody to reform it to those he feel are most loyal to him. But, his time will come as deck is reshuffled each week.
        Kevin: Has been a buddy, though Alex doesn't totally trust him. He's been playing a double agent way too hard.

Who's on the RMS TITANIC, just waiting for the ship to hit that iceberg?

Josh: He is at the bottom of the totum pole despite team loyalty. Safe this week, but not liked or respected.
        Jessica: Her behavior has made her a pariah in the House AND they may not want her to pair bond again with Cody if he returns and she's still there. She is not liked or trusted, but other outcasts, Ramses and Jason trying to bond with her. She's the easiest out.
        Ramses: Nobody trusts him, so are not willing to work with him. But, got lucky this week since Alex isn't focussed on him.
        Christmas: I liked her from the beginning, but her days are numbered. Her injury and surgery combined with her communication skills put her on the strike list. Her hinky vote was a huge misfire. The foot break was a lousy break for her game which was going gang busters. Gave her credit last week for surviving a tough week, but everyone's luck runs out.
        Dominique: Her show mistake has targeted her for once.
        Mark: Somehow he's been put in the crosshairs, mainly for association with Dom. Doubt he's as sneaky as some believe, but perception is everything in this game.

Who is already in Davey Jones' locker?:

Cameron: On life support, so ignore the toe tag.
        Megan: DOA
        Jillian: On life support, but no brain activity.
        Cody: On life support, though no facial movement when given pain tests with pins on soles of feet.

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Funny, but Paul does listen to Matt. He easily dissuaded Paul from putting Raven and he up with simple logic and no yelling. By the time he said a few words, Paul was thinking it was his own idea. He does well on endurance comps. He hasn't been challenged yet, but his quiet game has kept him from being challenged. He's not isolated like a Donnie, while not being a regular target like a Frank. He's my dark horse right now.

• stefshay89
          stefshay89 commented
          Editing a comment
          I really enjoy reading your assessments! Very creative and I agree with you! I am in the same "boat" as you... that is if you'll let me aboard Cappy-tan BettyBoo?

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          Seems to me Paul is working to form a foursome of himself, Alex, Matt and Raven. With each of them working with someone on the outside of that to get them further.

I'm assuming Christmas hasn't come back yet ? This is getting a little ridiculous. Was it really Jessica who hid Alex's ears and glasses ?

Comment

Family duties is keeping me from being on here much, but I wanted to say that I just made a donation to keep this site going. I love all of you on here and hope all is going well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bbfanbb View Post
            I'm assuming Christmas hasn't come back yet ? This is getting a little ridiculous. Was it really Jessica who hid Alex's ears and glasses ?
            I don't have the Live Feeds(live in Canada), but if I had to guess I would say it was either Kevin or Paul...just to mess with her and stir up things. They knew it would get to her, and it worked... As juvenile as it is, it's actually what makes BB fun at times.

Comment

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              I think it was Jessica since we know she took Josh's pillow. The ears are one thing, but glasses are too important to mess with. That's just malevolent, not playful, since I know how I suffer without my glasses from headaches and eye strain. Its time to return them.

Thought it Audrey had returned, but it was just Raven wrapped up in a blanket with sun glasses. She ain't looking too pixie-like right now. Matt's on kitchen duty. Quiet for now, but it'll get loud when Alex gets up.

Comment

Originally posted by BettyBoo View Post
              Thought it Audrey had returned, but it was just Raven wrapped up in a blanket with sun glasses. She ain't looking too pixie-like right now. Matt's on kitchen duty. Quiet for now, but it'll get loud when Alex gets up.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X