This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 17

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all.

Oh geez, Dom is till spouting her metaphors about "some people". That woman is strange.

Comment

It appears that I may be Paul's only fan, lol. I don't think he should be there either, a single Vet definitely shows preference. Yes, I agree he needs to shut up and chill already, OMG, just stop talking and patting himself on the back. But, he did try to help everyone in the early days. He gave good advice. It's the Paul show because CBS is showing him every time he's awake. The live feed camera operators appear to be concentrating on Paul. He's smart, aligning with him would be smart but do it quietly.
      Dom always rubbed me wrong with her stupid audition talk show. Her wack interpretation of the bible. The way she's thumping on it, why is she friends with Ramses? God told her she was going up, God told her the names of the people who are against her. Really? I think she meant Nostrodamas because her revelations are always after the fact.
      Alex is smart and I don't think she let Paul or Jason tell her what to do. She couldn't get anyone to come to HOH the morning of Noms so she went with what she was told. No different than any other HOH except Cody.
      My dream F4 would be Paul, Alex, Kevin and Jason even though Jason drives me nuts.
      Sorry for rambling.

Comment

• Mary4BB
        Mary4BB commented
        Editing a comment
        JeanK don't leave!!! Society must have conversation, even when it hurts. The beauty, and ugliness, of religion is how open to interpretation it is. But I smell what you're cooking in your post. Which is part of why I still love BB. Watching how people utilize certain aspects of themselves to maneuver through, even when those certain aspects annoy the fudge outta me!

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, since I've been a Mod here for about 10 years or so, I DO know the rules and they are not to ATTACK other posters. There has been no attacks here. Both people just stating their opinions. We're all entitled to our opinions. Now lets move on from this subject. Thank you.

• Livzee
        Livzee commented
        Editing a comment
        JeanK, seems everyone here today is speaking openly and without malice. Stay with us please.

NOW I LAY MYSELF DOWN TO SLEEP
      I PRAY ANOTHER WEEK TO STAY.

OTHERWISE, MY GOD, PLEASE SMITE
      ALL MY ENEMIES IN THIS HOUSE !!

(There's a hamster village called Yumville with lots of cute pix like this. It was created as an ad series and if you put in hungry hungry hamsters on YouTube you can see the cute videos. It's a break from Kirty Kam loop. 🐭)

Comment

• birdiefriend
        birdiefriend commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, I do love your sense of humor !!

Another season where the females only battle to be the last girl standing.

Meanwhile much male bonding over pool tournaments.

Expect Cody to battle back into the House and will be curious to see if he does a Victor run, but suspect he'll fall back into the Jessica game killing bonding. So I'll have to constantly change the view away from them. Eew eew eew

Parfum de Paul is so strong, it clouds brains of all who inhale. Except Dom who has prayed the spray away.

Woulda been nice to see a healthy Christmas play.

Comment

• gabesrah
        gabesrah commented
        Editing a comment
        Julie said that the houseguests will have a say in whether the battle back winner gets to return to the house. Wonder how that's going to work out.

• emeraldeyes_bc
        emeraldeyes_bc commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing the way they'll have a say is because it's the curse to the temptation. The winner of the temptation will be offered it knowing that the curse will be one of them returning. So if they refuse, no one comes back. Also why I think jessica is getting the temptation so there's no doubt it gets accepted πŸ˜• Lol

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        Emeralds, I really hope that you are wrong. I like Jessica without Cody. As to why the women don't bond I do not know but it bothers me as well. I guess it is not in our DNA.

I am really tired of the Paul show. So much ranting and raving! I think he will need to tone it down or the others will turn on him. Dominique is a strange woman. I hope she goes this week. She has spent too much time by herself with her bible and not building strong social relationships. I too still don't have a favorite but I am enjoying this season.

Comment

• Livzee
        Livzee commented
        Editing a comment
        I was reading some of her comments to livefeeders, and I thought too that this stressing her way out. I feel for her but came away from what she said confused about who she is for sure.

• Shmennifer
        Shmennifer commented
        Editing a comment
        I am with ya, it might be better if things were organic and he wasn't acting like a producer and what makes "good" tv.

Quick question- why do so many of the hgs want Ramses gone? I like him.

Comment

• Bbfanbb
        Bbfanbb commented
        Editing a comment
        Kevin blamed the 25k on him and the Christmas Jillian vote and Paul went with it knowing Kevin did so Paul started talking bad about him calling him a liar about his vote and 25k. if Paul doesn't like someone, the rest of the house doesn't. Paul also told him you better throw the veto or else when he was on the block and Ramses didn't, so if you don't do what the great and powerful Paul wants he will hate you and get the house too with his crap. So Ramses isn't liked unless Paul decides to like him.

• Luanne
        Luanne commented
        Editing a comment
        I like Ramses .. I think he is onto Paul's game but no one talks game with him. I hope he wins HOH this Thursday and then everyone will talk with him.

I want to see tearful kisses on the sidelines with sad music when Cody fails to get back in and Cameron is the one who can come back into the house. He deserves a chance to play. Being taken out early like he was was just sad when he's a fan of the game.

Comment

• Mary4BB
        Mary4BB commented
        Editing a comment
        Can we just trade him for Paul again?

• Bbfanbb
        Bbfanbb commented
        Editing a comment
        That would be awesome. The next den of temptation should be that Cameron stays and as the punishment Paul goes. They can call it the return to friendship temptation. LOL.

• Livzee
        Livzee commented
        Editing a comment
        Trade him back for Paul,... awesome ideaπŸ˜‹

Have they had the Veto ceremony yet?

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, awc2121. No, they haven't had the POV Ceremony yet. It will probably take place this afternoon sometime.

• Bbfanbb
        Bbfanbb commented
        Editing a comment
        No and they need to hurry up becuse they change their minds every five minutes if they are going to use it or not

Paul is playing a good game with the help of Production. The shows really do make it all about Paul. I thought Alex was behind the get Mark and Dom out but after watching the last episode and diary room sessions it looks like Paul orchestrated that one too. Every episode the moves and diary room sessions have been about Paul. It is getting old, but he's playing a good game (with Productions help) . I had high hopes for Dom she was doing really good until She crossed Paul in her want to be Oprah shows.She started showing the other side the "organic " alliance and almost ruined Paul's game with Alex Kevin Josh and the other side of the house. so Paul's says she has to go and will. He shut down those shows pretty quick after he was almost exposed. I'm not qualified to diagnose her but from a legal standpoint if you are hearing voices that tell you to do or not to do something or a voice telling you what is going to happen to you wheather you think it's God or not you will get sent to a mental health facility and found not guilty by insanity. The house and her isolation paranoia is just making it worse. I really can't believe she is a nuclear engineer for the government. Her interview and intro shows her clearly living and working in Washington DC though recognize the neighborhood. I think Dom is a great person and hope she can get out of the house and continue her success but being in it is not helping. When is CBS going to cast a strong girl who doesn't ride a guys coat tails to the end and can use their dust or perfume to sway the hamsters and stop doing what the alpha male wants them too?
      Last edited by Bbfanbb; 07-17-2017, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Good morning all! I was out of town all weekend and boy did I miss a bunch! Can't wait to see how all this plays out this week. I'd love it if Cameron somehow wins the battle back and gets to come into the house and attempt to play, although I have a feeling he's just going to have a giant target on him if he manages to get in because he never had time to build relationships with anyone so he'd be a super easy out. I also feel really bad for the kid, being in the house for 3 hours and then getting stuck in sequester for the last like 5 weeks, that's had to be TERRIBLE!

Comment

DOT voting still going on. Wonder when it will end. Must be before Friday since we can't vote for the evicted people.

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            It ends Wednesday, July 19th.

Good morning everyone... I had my granddaughter yesterday and all night so just getting caught up. Thanks Lexie and all the Live Feed updaters,,,I really appreciate it.

I think Paul influenced Alex's noms but she was already looking for someone on that side to put up. She used the extra votes as her excuse to convince Elena that someone on their side was shady. She likes Matt and Raven( for some reason). She had already decided she was not sending Jessica home. Before she talked to Paul, she told Jason, she had to put her up but was not going to let her go home. She wanted to get someone out on that side of the house but not throw her game away. I think she has accomplished that. I just wish her and Josh would decide about the POV and leave it alone.

Comment

• Livzee
            Livzee commented
            Editing a comment
            They have beaten it to death but they're still beating it.

Afternoon all,
          Alex has really stepped up, and is going to exit this HoH in a stronger position then when she started, as did Paul, the best measure of the success or failure of an HoH. The only thing she did not accomplish was convincing Jason to take Jessica down. Taking her down would have been a way to cement her to Jason/Alex, further building her army. She also got rid of Paul's target, and a good player, but did not break into the Maven/Marlena block, which is the real threat as the house counts down. She did pull Elena away from Maven somewhat, and that might pay dividends later. Right now, Paul and Alex are riding on top of the house, with Kevin just below them. The only danger sign I see right now, is that Mark told Elena early today "Dom was the target before all this stuff came out about her." If he holds that thought, and realizes what just transpired this week, he may wake up in time to strike at Alex or Paul, but if past is prologue, that thought will leave his head, and he'll be back to seeing his other friends get booted, and wonder why.

I predict Jason will not use the PoV, which will be good for Jason, as he can use it to pull Mark to him, if Jason understands how the game works, which is by no means a sure thing. On with the show.

Comment

I just want Jason to make up his dang mind. The back and forth is driving me nuts. He really is dense about the show, isn't he?

Comment

• Shmennifer
              Shmennifer commented
              Editing a comment
              I was thinking the SAME thing! Ugh! He's worse than a teenage girl trying to pick out nail polish!

• Luanne
              Luanne commented
              Editing a comment
              I really like him but he is very dense about part of the game. He is onto Paul and tried to tell Alex this morning.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X