This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 18

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all.

Comment

Comment

• Playmisty4me
        Playmisty4me commented
        Editing a comment
        Print it on a TeeShirt and send as a small departure gift for Julie to give to JOSH......when people finally have had it, don't need a fence straddling psychophant any more, and he finally gets booted.

When do you think eviction will be? I know they have to film battle back.

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        They're advertising Thursday's show as a "Live Eviction" so if Friday's show isn't going to be live, they'll probably do the Battle Back sometime after the Thursday show, maybe right after it.

Thanks...I didn't think Thursday would be live.

Comment

Will we know who wins BATTLE BACK on Friday?

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          As far as I know we should.

CBS is saying the Feeds "will be down longer than usual this week" but no details on what that means. Maybe after the Life Eviction till after Friday nights show?

Comment

• kokomogirl
          kokomogirl commented
          Editing a comment
          That's what I'm thinking. But who knows for sure.

• JeanK
          JeanK commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm sorry, I lol'd at "life eviction." The end of your BB life.

• sofieckcs
          sofieckcs commented
          Editing a comment
          JeanK, LOL, slip of tongue.

Argh! Matt is getting up and what is the first thing he does?? PUTS ON HIS ORANGE SHIRT! Is there a hall of fame for clothes in BB history?

Comment

• Shmennifer
          Shmennifer commented
          Editing a comment
          Wait, wait, he changes to blue!

• purrwing
          purrwing commented
          Editing a comment
          Whoa! Shmennifer has power of the shirt change!! O.O

• Kodi08
          Kodi08 commented
          Editing a comment
          It's like Dan and his swimming trunks. I don't think those ever came off.

Well what have we learned about Mark ? He' s on slop , he hear's he might be going on the block " as a pawn" 😂And to top it off he' s playin pool with Josh ! So he has a breaking point 🤔Hmmm.
        Dominique you have lost your mind , literally 😣Of all the people in the house - ( besides the devil😈(Paul) I thought that YOU COULD TALK YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS 😟 You need to ( Practice what you Preach ) 😉Ok

🗣JOSH YOUR MOM CALLED AND SAID YOUR ASS IS GRASS AND SHES THE LAWNMOWER!

Comment

Last year I think the feeds were down from the usual pre show time on Thursday until after the Friday battleback show aired on the West coast. I'm not sure we will even see the new hoh comp. They want to hide the battleback winner until the Friday special.

Comment

• birdiefriend
            birdiefriend commented
            Editing a comment
            Could be that the new HOH comp includes the battle back people or that it will follow the battle back. I seem to remember Victor battling each contestant separately and then being part of the HOH - not sure if I'm remembering correctly.

• birdiefriend
            birdiefriend commented
            Editing a comment
            There is also the DOT which will be done somewhere in there.

I think I remember from last season, that the battle back took place during the HOH competition. When the live show ended, they played a big endurance HOH comp, (off feeds) with all the battle back houseguests included. The battle back person who was the last one standing, got to return to the house, and also had a chance to be HOH if they lasted longer than anyone else.

Comment

• birdiefriend
            birdiefriend commented
            Editing a comment
            My memory is straining! There were 2 returnees at 2 different times - 1 - pre-jury group who battled against each other and then the winner joined in the HOH comp; and 2 - the post-jury group who competed in the HOH comp to see who was to stay ... it's possible I'm mixing the different years up !!

Just reread Wiki summary of Battle Backs last season to be sure. First one was a tournament where first two out pre-jury battled for winner who competed next and etc until final winner, of course, Victor returned. Then second Battle Back allowed 1st 4 in Jury to fight on the Wall to come back and be HOH. Day and Bridget jumped off early, then Paulie, so Victor returned from dead second time.

I'm guessing they may do something similar this season to maintain two double eviction nights?

Giggle 'Live Eviction'. With Jillian and Cody it was definitely Dead Man Walking. And Dom is definitely on Death Row. So guess Friday will be Return of the Living Dead.

Comment

SO EVICTEES, YOU READY TO BATTLE BACK ?

Comment

• Mary4BB
              Mary4BB commented
              Editing a comment
              This.is.so.everything.

Interesting that Ramses has been poking the snake. Wonder when Paul will do his viper on him. If parfum can't fool people, guess venom works? 🐍 hiss, hiss

Comment

Just a note - the Live Feeds will be down from Thursday PM until the Battle Back episode airs on Friday.

But... BBU will still be here for you!

Comment

• Lynette
                Lynette commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy you get a break and won't have to pull an all nighter!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X