This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion-July 19

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all. Looks like Dominique is still isolating herself from the others. The rest of them are just hanging out. After the first couple of days Dominique has made this a really easy week. I keep wondering if there was anything she could have done to turn this around.

Jessica seems to have gone back to the couples and reformed that.

Comment

I still want to get y'alls thoughts on why BB called Cameron to get his batteries on Monday morning. Do you think he was just messing with the HGs, trying to give them a hint about the battle back coming up, or was BB hinting to us that Cameron was the winner of the battles so far and would be battling Dominique to return?

Comment

• sdkgeo
        sdkgeo commented
        Editing a comment
        As I remember the first one last year, they battled head to head, 1st boot vs. 2nd boot and the winner of that then battled the 3rd boot, and so on. The second one was all of them competing in the endurance. Last bootee standing got back in. Victor won both.

• kokomogirl
        kokomogirl commented
        Editing a comment
        This was the morning after the all nighter. Button boy repeatedly gave them announcements to get out of bed. Only a few did. So more announcements followed. I think he may have just hit the wrong button or maybe was trying to get them moving by surprising them with a Cameron one. I don't think it implies that Cameron won anything. But who knows!?!

• LCnSummer
        LCnSummer commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol. Well I can't sleep, 💤💤. so now I can dwell on this. What joy.🤓

Morning all. Meat heads and catty girls. It turns out Raven really wants Jess out. Why? Because Raven hid Alex's cats ears and has been pouring out her coke, and then swore on her pacemaker to Alex she didn't do it and it was Jessica . Jessica told Alex it was Raven because Alex was mad about it and asked Jessica who did it. Alex thinks Jessica lied and believes Raven didn't do it when she did. Raven is slowly showing her true colors and is a really good liar. I think she is slowly trying to get Jess out this week instead of Dom. Surely production is going to cause some waves to make the vote close or trying to turn it so they have some stuff to put on the show eviction night. They can't show crazy Dom praying to the feeds and telling everyone she was targeted because she was black.
      I think the whole snake thing was totally blown out of proportion, but CBS I'm thinking doesn't what this publicity and the Paul show will cease.

Comment

I really would like a casting of this show with more Kevin, Jason, evel dick older characters. This high school mentality and the maturity of this houseguests I feel like I'm watching an MTV show or even the Disney channel sometimes. This place would be crazy if bb gave them alcohol. Wish these kids would get out of high school.

Comment

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          I forgot about that. No alcohol deliveries this year?

Morning all!

Is anyone else's feeds off? Mine is showing 1:17AM BBT and it is 7:49 am for me. Meaning it is 4:49am there. My flashbacks are even wonky. Maybe they are starting to do this before the feeds go down? lol

Comment

• Luanne
          Luanne commented
          Editing a comment
          I just booted mine up to see. I have Wed, 2:05 and it is 7:35 here.

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, mine are doing the same thing. I even set the flashback to 6:00 AM PST and it just showed the same thing (Alex & Ramses sleeping) even though 6 AM hasn't even happened yet today.

• stefshay89
          stefshay89 commented
          Editing a comment
          Very odd! That's gonna throw me off today if they don't fix it soon. At least I know it really isn't video from 2am BBT... we all know they stay up well after that LOL

Another site's survey has had Kevin at top of fave's, UNTIL this morning when Jessica had moved up. The chameleon moved from fun girl to Clyde's Bonnie with Cody to the victim back to party girl doing Elena's make-up, flirting with Kevin.sure isn't mourning Cody's departure. It'll be interesting to see which Jessica appears if Cody re-enters game.

Will Cody succumb to Paul Parfum? He was close when he left. Who will be his enemy now?
        ​​​​​
        Jillian comes back in and she re-attaches to Alex like a leach. Jason will be jealous.

Dom returns and immediately goes back to her corner to pray. She's definitely checked out mentally.

Cameron returns and HGs have to introduce themselves to him. What a Wild Card for us and them in game.

Triple Header week. I'm getting feeling Jason may win HOH, so will see how he plays it, since Paul Parfum is working on him for now.

I go to sleep and miss that dope Ramses trying to burn the house down. Walking away from burning oil not a brilliant move. Wasn't it Natalie who started fires last year trying to boil jello?? Mamas or Daddies, teach your kids to cook!!! Why no smoke alarms or sprinklers? Part of the HGs training should be simple instructions in how to not kill themselves in the House. Including not horseplay or walking down staircase.

Just saying. Now time to go for pedi. Ah.....

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          In his exit interview, Cody did say that he plans on working with Paul if he wins the Battle Back. Of course, now that he's had about a week to think about it, he might have changed his mind.

Let's peek in on him and see if we can tell by his face what he's thinking...

Still no!

• Shmennifer
          Shmennifer commented
          Editing a comment
          If Jessica still in the house, she may convince him otherwise.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Tee hee KennyERJ Just have them on my Twitter feed, but remain loyal to BBU. I remain faithful to my only chat room. 💗

i love how Dom said yesterday that it's a shame she's being evicted because they all are going to miss out on all she could teach them.....this....this...shows exactly how much she believes she's above everyone, a humble person would think of missing out on all they could learn from the others and about themselves!

Comment

Good morning, everyone! I am back after being gone for a week. My job keeps me busy each summer until now! My summer can officially start ... now all I have left is the clean-up after a week with two conferences, 4,000 attendees and over 700 concurrent sessions!! I still haven't fully recovered, but if I can get through Friday, I will begin my two week vacation!!

On to the what has been going on the house. I've been out of the loop a little bit over the past week as I have been preoccupied with work. However, I did kind of keep track of what was going on in the house. Why is it that (Jessica and now Dominique) call the other girls in the house "mean girls" for not talking to them when they get nominated when they (Jess and Dom) are the ones that seem to separate themselves? Jessica retreated into a room with Cody, once she realized that no one else in their alliance was on board with the evict Christmas plan. And then when she and Cody were nominated, she never left his side. And now it seems like Dom has been secluding herself as well. It's hard to blame the other people in the house when you are secluding yourself.

And how do you expect to change the tide and stay in the house if you are secluding yourself. Someone needs to tell Dom to get her head back into the game and start talking to people to stay in the house. And if you are on the block, now is not the time to start attacking people that are actually voting ... it is the time to put a smile on your face and convince them to keep you in the house. Dom keeps saying that Elena is/was jealous of Dom and Mark's relationship, but hasn't Dom been the only one commenting on that? I don't remember hearing Elena talk about the relationship between Dom and Mark before ... at least not enough to get that she was jealous and wanted Dom out of the house. I think that Dom is the one jealous of the Elena/Mark relationship and she is projecting that onto Elena. I just don't get why you start attacking the people who are going to vote to keep you or evict you. This is not the time to start alienating people ... it is the time to pour on the charm and get them to keep you in the house; even if you plan to turn around and stab them in the back.

With Cody out of the house, Jessica seems to have joined back in. And I am afraid that if Cody comes back into the house, she will isolate herself again. For Jessica's sake in the game, she needs Cody to stay gone.

Comment

Originally posted by amj0715 View Post
            Why is it that (Jessica and now Dominique) call the other girls in the house "mean girls" for not talking to them when they get nominated when they (Jess and Dom) are the ones that seem to separate themselves?
            Ugh! I was wondering the SAME thing!

Comment

And why are these guys playing by who they want to hang out with in Jury?

Comment

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                It's a bit dumb, BUT reality is most of their time will be in Jury. BUT their energy should be focused on winning!!

Part of the reason Dom is not being social with anyone is because King Paul berates her when she does try. And he has given marching orders to everyone else to not talk to her. When anyone does speak to her, he (or Alex) want to know every word that was said. They don't want to plant a big target on their backs so they have chose to alienate Dom instead. I also believe that Dom has mentally and emotionally checked out of the game and doesn't want to be bothered by any of them

It seems that in the past several seasons of BB the goal is to make it to jury house for most of the hg's instead of going for the win. I think they all are more interested in making it to jury for the big, ole party they think it will be while they just earn their stipend doing nothing but drinking, eating, swimming, watching movies, etc. They don't want to work for the money, they just want to do enough to skim by and get their check.

Comment

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                What she said about Jury. We'll see how much power Paul will have once he's off safety.

I think Jessica got the DOT. Alex or Jason did not get it Jessica has been happy since the feeds returned. My second guess would be Kevin,

Comment

• Bbfanbb
                Bbfanbb commented
                Editing a comment
                I think she's happy because she thought she was getting blindsided and talked to Elana and Mark who assured her everyone is voting out Dom

Alex has no clue that her caffeine driven speed talking overwhelms Jason. It's not that her advice is bad, it's the style of delivery. On other hand he's so upfront and honest that he doesn't see the finesse required and how appearances matter. It's not that you're not doing anything, but that others don't view you as sneaky.

Comment

I was guessing Ramses, but maybe because I voted for him? As I said, Jessica was suddenly high as a fave. Wonder if punishment will be ugly iike Ramses or mild like the toad costumes. If its her I'd hold on to it since Dom appears a certain departure.

Comment

• MrsEmmaPeel
                  MrsEmmaPeel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I voted Ramses too!

• BettyBoo
                  BettyBoo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh Mrs Peel, I do enjoy your wicked tongue on Game of Thrones.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X