This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - July 21

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all. The feeds will be down until after the show ends on the west coast, about 9pm PST (midnight eastern time).

In the meantime there's a very cute kitten playing.

Comment

In the meantime, let's take a look back to Season 18's Battle Back! Hi Glenn (poor thing) & The Messiah, ummm, I mean Jozea!

Comment

Battle Back, Season 18: Part 2- Sexy Victor vs. Jozea!

Comment

And the 2nd "Battle Back" from Season 18 when the first 5 Jury Members got to play in the endurance HOH Competition, last one standing gets back in the house. This is them and the other houseguests learning about it...

Comment

The end of that HOH Endurance competition from the 2nd "Battle Back"....

Comment

JULIE: Cody, are you ready to compete to Battle Back?
              CODY: Yeah, Julie, I am locked and loaded. (You're going down, Cameron!)

Comment

JULIE: Cameron, are you ready to Battle Back?
                CAMERON: Hey, Who are you Pretty Lady? Why are there all these cameras on my vacation? Am I dreaming?

Comment

JULIE: Jillian, are you ready to Battle Back?
                  JILLIAN: Zzzzzzzzzz
                  PRODUCTION: Jillian, there is no sleeping between ten and ten especially when Julie is talking to you!

Comment

KennyERJ, thanks for posting those. Fun to watch again.

Comment

• KennyERJ
                      KennyERJ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You're welcome, Luanne !

• MrsVee
                      MrsVee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Kenny you are awesome 😉

JULIE: Dominique are you ready to Battle Back?
                    DOMINIQUE: The power of My God is strong, no matter how many snakes and deceivers you toss at me. I will remain righteous.
                    OTEV: Come, Julie, let me smite her silent. Puh-leeze

Comment

• KeninVA
                      KeninVA commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This is the best. By far. lol

• MrsVee
                      MrsVee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Best one lol

Forgive me if this was talked about.. I didn't go back to yesterday's forums to catch up..

So Julie mentioned a 3 challenge battle but it was different than the previous Battle Back's... so maybe like a bracket? 2 people compete each and then those 2 winners compete to win. Or maybe all 4 to start, then 3 go on, then 2, then a winner.

I'm thinking something that would take a while since we had to wait until tonight to see. But then again, I am assuming they did the Battle Back, and then will do HOH right after

UGH I JUST WANT TO SEE ALREADY!

LOL

Comment

• LCnSummer
                      LCnSummer commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Love these ideas. I enjoy a comp that has a mix of brain and brawn. NOT the ones that only require luck.

I'll be cheering for Cameron to return, but not very likely. Such an unknown element, though we have seen his hairy butt.

Jillian would be a snooze. She has zero clue in or out of the House of game dynamics.

Cody will be more if the same, isolating himself with Jessica. They'll survive one attack due to her Hex, but can be knocked apart after that. They are each widely disliked and not trusted, but a weak alliance may be built to get the biggest target out.

Dominique would return only to be shown the revolving door. She's burned her bridges in the House.

Comment

• stefshay89
                      stefshay89 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I would also like to see Cameron return, mainly because we don't know him or his game play. Out of the 4 of them, and I hate to say it, but Cody would be the best.. for the game at least. Curious to see how he comes back to play. Surely he wouldn't want to do the exact same thing again. But who knows! I know he really likes Alex and so do I.. so it would be great to see him do her "dirty work" to further her game. I see a Cody/Jess/Alex/Paul alliance to get out the others first.. (BYE JOSH).. with Kevin being on Paul's side

• MrsVee
                      MrsVee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cameron would be interesting but I can't watch another one of his striptease shows 😝

Does anyone else find it hard to believe that Jessica was awarded that hex by us? I didn't get much impression that fans favored her much at all.

Comment

• maxxum26
                      maxxum26 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      A lot of people on the CBS chat, Twitter, and other BB sites were voting hard for Jessica because they thought she would go after Paul and wanted to reward that. Some of those votes changed to Dom after she got put up, but my guess is that Jessica had a huge lead going in to that.

• BigMur
                      BigMur commented
                      Editing a comment
                      YES!!!!! I find it absolutely ridiculous that America voted for her to get it, considering she's basically the most hated person in this BB cast..after Cody of course. If those two pick up where they left off and start bullying everybody...I'm gone.

• MrsVee
                      MrsVee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yep I was surprised she won too , but I like surprises 😄 hope there are more to come Really do not like things to be predictable in this game

Awesome posts kenny and Betty . I'm excited for tonight. Just worried if it's Cody coming back he will align with Paul. I think Cody will add the most excitement /entertainment than any of the rest returning, although we haven't seen Cam in action so who knows. I think whomever does come back, the house will rally to get them back on the block and on out again. So that means another week of the Paul show and safety for Paul.

I am rooting for Jason mostly because he is funny and doesn't seem to let others influence him that much. I was really rooting for Alex but i don't like how she is with Paul and doing his bidding. But if Alex takes Paul out I am definitely rooting for her. I'm glad to see 2 competitors Alex / Jason who seem to have good game sense AND can both win competitions. They are an odd but likeable duo.

Comment

• maxxum26
                      maxxum26 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't see Cody working with Paul now that he has a little more info (from Dom). And now that Jess has the temp, they can play hard the next few weeks.

• misscmm
                      misscmm commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wait, wait, wait a minute ... did you say Cody with the words excitement / entertainment in the same sentence??? Bwahahaha

• MrsVee
                      MrsVee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I like Alex and Jason as a team , Hope they use Paul and then take him out . my only fear with Alex is she has to make more connections with the others

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X