This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion- July 22, 2017

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Good morning, everyone!

Just like I knew would happen, my boo-tay fell asleep and didn't see a thing last night!

But wow! Wake up this morning to see that not only the HOH has been crowned but the Nominations have taken place!

HOH: Jessica
    Nominations: Ramses Soto & Josh Martinez

Comment

• Luanne
      Luanne commented
      Editing a comment
      I went to sleep after the show but my son woke me up right before the feeds came on. I should have yelled for you.

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL Luanne
      Don't know if yelling would have helped. I know it was after 11:30pm (ET) that I fell asleep and usually once I fall asleep there's no waking me for at least 2-4 hours! Now, maybe if you sent a bulldozer to knock down my bedroom wall, I'd probably wake up! LOL

So I wonder if HOH Jessica (& Cody) plan on back-dooring someone or if they're trying to make it a house with just the "popular clique" around. I know they don't like Josh but it would be smart to keep him around for a while because with his big mouth, he's a bigger target that any HG at any time could decide to get out, which would keep yourself safe that week.

Comment

• Bbfanbb
      Bbfanbb commented
      Editing a comment
      It doesn't seem like they want to backdoor right now, they have a hatred for Josh with him in Jess's face, messing with Cody in comp, and the original vote to keep xmas when he told Jody he was keeping Jillian. You are right it's smart to keep him and the others probably will . But Jody seems to be playing with their heart and not head right now.
      As for the "popular clique ", especially after seeing Cameron in battle back diary room sessions i really liked him and his quirkiness. It would have been good if he would have gotten to play and Paul never got to come back. He probably would have aligned with Ramses Jillian Alex Jason Kevin and made a better show misfits vs popular clique vs now the Paul the self proclaimed puppet master show.
      Last edited by Bbfanbb; 07-22-2017, 08:04 AM.

Morn all. The feeds were not that exciting for me last night. We never got to see what lead to the noms or if there is a backdoor plan . Jess wants Josh to go home and it looks like the majority of the house minus Elana Mark are going to vote out Ramses. She put up the ones whom she thought voted for Xmas to stay as payback even though Ramses is loyal and it was Kevin who voted the other way. I don't think Jody know this. Josh it seemed also caused MORE drama in comp trying to disturb Cody so he would mess up infuriating Jess and Cody more.
    So we basically just have a total reset of week 1. I thought Cody coming back in would shake it up but it doesn't look like it. We didn't see much of Jody PDA on feeds yeah. Jody were actually talking /laughing with house.
    Kevin has a great read on the house . It will be interesting to see what he does with all the information he has gathered when he's on the hotseat and it really matters. As it stands I think Elena is in the best position in the house right now. Her and Jess are now close again , so she has Jody protection, she has a weird pseudo showmance triangle with Mark and Paul , and her and Alex bonded last week over her winning hoh and discussing noms so Alex /Jason she's safe with. She's in with everyone in the house and not on anyone's radar it seems.
    It seems as though Paul is safe for now ugh.... Hopefully one of noms wins Veto and they try to backdoor someone to make it more interesting .
    I still like Jason Alex duo, but don't have an absolute fav to win yet. Jason crying when talking about his son was priceless and I'm liking the fact hopefully a grown man can win for their family and not blow the money away partying like the other kids would if they won . Jason needs to play the family card more , it really worked for Derrick for the win I think.
    Happy veto day.

Comment

Go Jessicody!!!

Comment

• Luanne
        Luanne commented
        Editing a comment
        Good morning and welcome to BBU. We love when new members post their thoughts on the house and house guest. Looking forward to hearing what you think.

• LCnSummer
        LCnSummer commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome Jfromm74,

Glad you joined the fun!

• JeanK
        JeanK commented
        Editing a comment
        I like that Sooooo much better than "Jody."

Morning All!!

Kenny, like you, the pillow won the battle last night and I woke up to the same news you saw. Very good news for the drama side as Jessica will not have to use the temptation this week and has two weeks remaining.

Does anyone know if Jessica told Cody about the details of her temptation. I know the house had focused into her having the temptation, but I was wondering what she has shared with Cody. (and as I'm typing realized that I should have read all your entries from last night first, and will now). But, if someone knows, please share.

Have a wonderful day, everyone. As a steady "fly by-er" I appreciate and enjoy all your updates, opinions and insights.

Comment

• CubbyBrother
        CubbyBrother commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, Luanne!

• Shmennifer
        Shmennifer commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet she told him in the shower with their mics off

• AmyBeth
        AmyBeth commented
        Editing a comment
        I would like to see a situation where only Cody is on the block and Jessica had to decide whether to save the DOT for herself or use it on him.

Good morning all, I wish the feeds were on after HOH comp. I would like to have seen what Jessica said to everyone before nominations. I knew that Josh and Ramses would be the ones she nominated. What is surprising to me is that the votes looks like Jason will be staying. That is a plus for me. Jason and Alex's numbers have increased. When she won HOH they did not have the numbers they needed. Now just about everyone in the house wants to work with her. Not sure about Jody since we did not have the feeds.

Was watching when Jason was talking about putting his son to bed at night and it hit him how much he missed home. He did not want anyone to see, so he went into the have not room and started crying. Broke my heart. Josh came in and realized what was happening and gave him a big hug. To get over it Jason dropped and started doing push ups.
      Last edited by Luanne; 07-22-2017, 10:47 AM. Reason: To correct name from Jason to Josh.

Comment

• OutOfTheDarkness
        OutOfTheDarkness commented
        Editing a comment
        Luanne.. I think you meant to say JOSH & Ramses .. not Jason & Ramses. Jason is not on the block, but Josh is.

Can you just imagine the following: Double Eviction Night.. Someone like Josh is voted out in the first eviction, HGs compete in HOH, Paul wins, plan is to backdoor Cody, Paul does renom and puts Cody on the block... Julie comes back to the HGs to cast their votes and Jessica STANDS UP and repeats the Halting Hex spell.. Julie then says.. with that HGs this double eviction has been halted, there will not be a second eviction tonight, nominees you are saved by Jessica's magical spell. Paul as the current HOH you will not be able to compete in the next HOH comp. ..... I'll be back HGs when the HOH comp is set to begin... cut to Julie on stage...

The HGs would LOSE their F'n minds! Paul would be stomping around pissed as hell that he will never be able to get rid of these two, Mark would be steaming and crying... oh the drama, and the likelihood that Cody or Jessica would win the next HOH would be priceless!!!

Comment

• Bbfanbb
        Bbfanbb commented
        Editing a comment
        Karma for Paul coming back and getting all the favorites. Love it

• Luanne
        Luanne commented
        Editing a comment
        That sounds like a good Double Eviction.

LCnSummer No disassemble Stephanie!!!

Comment

• LCnSummer
        LCnSummer commented
        Editing a comment
        One of my fav movies.

Good morning all.
      I understand the noms but I would expect a backdoor seeing Paul, Christmas or Mark as a target after the POV. However, after reading all the posts, it doesn't sound like it. Personally I feel that would be a waste of an HOH. I understand Jody hates Josh, but anyone can get him out anytime. Ramses also is not a threat. To me the only people who are playing to win is Cody, Paul and Alex. Everyone else is playing for jury. So if that's the case, they should team up and give them their wish and then fight it out. But then again I'm very competitive and always play to win. So if anyone out there knows anything different, I would love to hear what your opinions are.

Comment

• Bbfanbb
        Bbfanbb commented
        Editing a comment
        When the feeds came back we missed all of the strategy /noms /reasons for noms/ possible backdoor. most of the night was spent without game talk. Xmas was the one plotting to keep Josh. I don't think I heard any game talk from Paul all night or who he wanted to keep. It was bizarre. It is a dumb move for Cody and Jess for sure to just get out Josh but I think they hate him so much they aren't thinking about the game properly.
        It could of course all change after POV , or later if Production sways them in DR to backdoor. But as well the feeds just may have came on too late for us to hear their real plan.

• BigMur
        BigMur commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't believe for ONE MINUTE that Josh or Ramses are actually going home. The only thing I can think of is that the "lovebirds"(blech!) think that Paul has so much power in the house, nobody will vote him out. I just hope Paul wins POV so that they can't backdoor him, he wins HOH next week and nominates BOTH of them. Then Jessica's stupid power won't save Cody. Looks like I picked a good week to go on vacation, won't have to put up with a 6 days of those two having sex in the HOH room... Either way, they're idiots for not putting up Alex and Paul. One of those two are going to win the game.

• CubbyBrother
        CubbyBrother commented
        Editing a comment
        BigMur, in your scenario Jessica's power will absolutely save Cody. Her power is to stop the entire eviction, not to take one (in your case, herself) off the block. If they are both up there, she will stop the entire eviction and Paul's HOH would be a complete waste of a week. Now, naturally, production is not going to let Paul waste a week.

What did everyone think about the battle back ?
      Last edited by Bbfanbb; 07-22-2017, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• CubbyBrother
        CubbyBrother commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought it was great----finally an advantage to someone other than Paul. How about the editing to make it look like there was no time for the house to huddle on who to put up against Cody?

Cody and Jessica are probably a little more popular than most of us on the board think.

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        I still do not like them. When they went up to the HOH room last night I had to change the feeds. I also can not take them cuddling as of the time. Jessica is also given me the impression that they are both in good with production. I agree that we need one of them to go.

• Ladychef
        Ladychef commented
        Editing a comment
        I honestly thought before I saw the comp thatt it was Cody's to lose. And I was right once I saw the comps. I think production steered in favor of Cody by having these comps. Not a happy camper here. 😢

Good Morning....the more I think about how CBS screwed us with the feeds yesterday, the madder I get. Like everyone has said, when feeds came back noms were decided and game talk done. What were they thinking? What is the point of having feeds? We always know what is going on before TV show airs, so WHY in this instance must we wait until show has aired on the west coast,.....and why do the noms so quickly so that we miss that action too.

Comment

• Shmennifer
        Shmennifer commented
        Editing a comment
        I am guessing they were in crunch mode to get it all in and prob live feeds wasn't even something they thought about?

• LCnSummer
        LCnSummer commented
        Editing a comment
        I so agree! I was flabbergasted.

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Paul said something about them all being less happy now then they were 10 hrs earlier, so that gives a notion into the timing of events yesterday.

YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM!
      IT'S TIME TO WALK THE PLANK AGAIN!!!

- Assessment done after HOH win - (posted 7/22)

Who's on the LOVE BOAT, safe at the Captain's table?
      Captain (HOH): Jessica: She's gotten a temporary reprieve with DOT and this win. But is wasting her chance just to bonk Cody and feel superior to the other HGs, instead of making true links to anyone else in the House. She has learned nothing, going back to old failing habits with Cody.
      Cody: Ditto Jessica comment. Seeing him last night oddly reminded me of Tom Cruise on Oprah's sofa or fighting with Matt Lauer over Baby Blues medications? Out of touch with reality feelings of mental and moral superiority.
      Matthew: The invisible man.
      Kevin: He's everywhere, sees everything, covering it all with his crazy guy routine.
      Jason: Oh, I'm just a sh*t-kicking cowboy. Ya'll can ignore me.
      Alex: I'm loud, I talk too fast, but I'm smart and playing the long game.

Who's on the GOOD SHIP LOLLIPOP, safe for now?
      Raven: She's so in the mix, but more on radar as a pair, not an individual.
      Elena: Using sexuality and emotions to bond to others.

Who's on the SS Minnow, in danger but safe for now?
      Christmas: Should have been gone, but keeps working the group and despite injury, still there.
      Mark: Has made so many mistakes with obvious shifting loyalties, but somehow stays in mix due to bigger targets.

Who's on the RMS TITANIC, just waiting for the ship to hit that iceberg?
      Paul: Eau de Parfum is strong, but is he the Jessica back up plan?
      Josh: An emotional Vesuvius, spewing rants, tears, love, nonsense, etc with equal passion. Her Majesty 'Boo' was not amused.
      Ramses: He's the odd sock in the drawer, never being able to pair bond with anyone. He just roams around, appearing to spy, but just looking for a place to land. An easy out.

Who is already in Davey Jones' locker?:

Cameron: Great attempt; we hardly knew you. Hope you gets another chance in another season. Liked his self-deprecating humor and fighting spirit.
      Megan: Sad
      Jillian: Enjoy watching the show from home. We enjoyed watching a couple hours of Cameron more than two weeks of you.
      Dominique: When challenged with surprise nom, fumbled your fight to stay. Martyrdom does NOT become you.

Comment

• Anyaspapa
        Anyaspapa commented
        Editing a comment
        Paul is safe. No way he goes home against Josh or Ramses.

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        A VETO win could make Paul a replacement. See that Jason was harping to Cody about Paul and not liking everyone following him. And Paul could be a bigger out than the Christmas take-down Cody desires. There are rebels in the Rebel Alliance and Hans Solo could be in danger.

Yo Ho Ho....Great assessments. Captain's Table is RIGHT ON! Personally, don't think Paul is on the Titantic. Wish he were. If he swims through, bobbles along to the end like James and Nicole, more power to him.

Comment

Well as we watch 'Paul's In Charge' 3x a week these days, it does not surprise me one bit the way the show is progressing. Every Primetime show main character needs a nemesis. With this show Paul's has become Jody. The rest of the cast are just bit players. If it meant that Jessica had to go and give some real good DRs to production to accomplish that; well good for her for being that smart. It's obvious that production is making Jody the next generation of Brenchle. So production is evening out the favoritism a bit. Now we get to see Paul freak out as he is not the ONLY golden child in this tv show.

Comment

• LCnSummer
          LCnSummer commented
          Editing a comment
          WOW. Love this. It captures a lot of the business side of making money through the use of Americas love of a golden couple.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          I was thinking last night that Jody is a matestisized version of Brenchel. Just as self-absorbed, but more malignant in their dislike of others. Rachel at least does care what others think of her.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X