This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion- July 23, 2017

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Good morning, everyone!

Another day in the Big Brother house!

Comment

Good morning Kenny and all who follow!

Comment

I was hoping for some excitement yesterday, however it was boring. Jody targeting Josh is just stupid. This was their opportunity to make a big play but their wasting their HOH on 2 players that they can get out any time. I hate to admit it, but production is definitely running the show. They follow the feed discussions I'm sure they realize we are on to them. 😠

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't like Cody and Jessica as people. But worse they're lousy players.

CBS owns the show, so they can do what they want with it. But the obvious manipulation hurts them with their core base since we lose trust in game outcomes.

• Shmennifer
          Shmennifer commented
          Editing a comment
          I am still hoping that's not true, maybe just incredible coincidences?

Morning all. Paul is back into spewing to everyone his almighty greatness and knowledge of production and the game. You must love him and do what he says because he's played this game before and Production and America love him. Paul trying to convince everyone Ramses needs to go home because he won the 25 k when he knows Kevin won it . They can control Josh but not Ramses. The houseguests besides Cody eat it all up. Vomit.
        Jess and Cody are going to be blindsided, most by Jason and Alex I think. Matt and Raven already screwed them once. So Pauls side better win the next hoh ( and apparently they will win for reasons Paul can't disclose ) . It was pretty funny watching Elena rub Paul's back all night and fawn over him and then jump onto Mark smootching him.
        Why Alex and Jason think going with Matt Raven and Paul is a good idea i don't know. maven and Paul are all very well liked in the house and will win the money and take each other to the end not Alex or Jason. Cody and Jess win everything, the house hates them and Alex and Jason would win against either of them in final 2. They need to stick with Jody. Alex isn't as smart as I thought she was. I think Jason needs to cut ties with Alex and try to play his own game. His instincts and feel of the house have been right most of the time.

Comment

For some reason, Paul & Kevin have issues with Ramses. I think each may be a different reason or they may both be the same. Ramses is a sweet guy and has done nothing to either of them. Every time Ramses walks off, Paul starts talking bad about him and to me, this is more than "game play". I understand we're all suppose to be under the impression he wants Ramses out because Ramses hasn't fallen under his spell. Last night when they were all drinking and Paul was acting tired/down, Ramses gave him a hug. Paul half-heartedly hugged him back and Ramses is so use to Paul talking bad about him that he said, "I'm surprised you didn't say anything bad about me" and Paul responded, "Yeah, I'm surprised too." When Ramses was talking to Matt and said, "Matt, let me ask you something", Paul interrupted from across the table and said, "What, you want to know if he's gay?". Ramses just kind of looked at him and then continued his conversation with Matt (which had NOTHING to do with sexuality). Later, when Ramses went upstairs to the HOH Room (Jody & Mark & Elena were up there), he opened the door and said something along the lines of, oh, you're drinking beer (both Jessica & Cody had beer)! Then Paul immediately says to the others downstairs, "See, this is why we have to get him out" and continues on talking bad about Ramses. I was like, say what?!

On another subject real quick, while I'm thinking of it, Paul was upstairs in the HOH Room a little earlier when just Jody was up there and they were lying in bed watching the monitor, looked at the monitor himself and said something to Jody along the lines of look at all the minions down there, smart of you, keeping all the minions happy. They all laughed. Ummm Paul, in Jody's eyes, you're one of the "minions" too!

Now Kevin... he's either obsessed with Ramses or doesn't like him and is trying to be mean in a sly way. I notice he's always (exaggerating but you get my drift) watching Ramses, talking about Ramses and/or calling his name and/or trying to tell him what to do. One of the many examples from just last night... while Jason was in the DR they had poured him an alcoholic drink and it was sitting on the table. Though others were around, Kevin hollered, "Ramses! Move Jason's drink back. Ramses! Move Jason's drink back." Oh no, you're not going to TELL me what to do. You can ASK me to do something and if I want to I will. Starting to wonder if Kevin wants to be a "father figure" to Ramses or his DADDY, like in sugar daddy! LOL

These are just my own personal opinions from what I've observed and my point of view.

Comment

• kokomogirl
            kokomogirl commented
            Editing a comment
            I can agree to most of your post. Paul recognizes that Ramses is on an island by himself. Because he's not in with anyone, he doesn't have a side that has included him, doesn't have a ride or die, Rams has to play the game with only 1 thought in mind - do what's best for himself, no team/side/alliance/voting block to vote with. Therefore, in Rams is a rogue agent. He flows back and forth from room to room and Paul knows he doesn't get or give information. He's absorbing it for himself although no one really talks game with him so his moves are based on observations, the little tidbits of game info he has heard or seen. Ramses unpredictability worries Paul. I think Paul is put off/bothered by Ramses enjoyment of hearing the intimate details of how Matt kisses and wanting Elana to keeping him updated about their future intimacy adventures. It was more a GF to GF conversation of their dates performance and I think it made Paul uncomfortable.

Paul is not the only one who throws shade at Ramses. Mark does it every time Ramses is around. Josh throws Shade at everyone who he doesn't like or trust. Kevin has said he's treating Rams like his son, wanted to take him home for Thanksgiving dinner. He's been playing the dad role with the kid. He has been talking to Rams on how to respond when the other guys throw shade at him. Ramses tries but it comes off weak and vulnerable to more teasing or shade thrown his way. I think Kevin is appalled at Rams lack of life skills and experiences. Yes, he orders Ramses around but he does it to everyone. Dad Kevin treats them all like I can see him at home, perched in his chair, telling his children to do this or that. He just knows that Rams will jump up and do it immediately. He's not teaching Rams to stand up to him and say ''no'' to him.

• Babben
            Babben commented
            Editing a comment
            I see Kevin's behavior as Dad-like. He's giving him grief the same way I might if I told my kids (20, 18, 14) to do something a million times and they still didn't do it. Paul's just a bully. I didn't like him last season and still don't like him. Kudos for game play that he has the charisma to get away with it.

• Bbfanbb
            Bbfanbb commented
            Editing a comment
            Ramses is the one in the house who has watched all of bb and i think live feeds too. Paul is threatened by this because ramses watched his season and doesnt like or trust Paul. Ramses made it worse for himself the first week staying loyal with jillian and alex going agsinst xmas paul. So paul wants him out. And when Paul doesnt like someone he spews out vile bull**** and makes up lies about them when they dont do what Paul wants or worship almighty paul.
            I think kevin used the fact paul didnt like him to blame a lot of things on ramses at first he did, (vote and 25k.) But i think kevin saw the error of his ways and sees the sweet innocent ramses we see and is just trying to be a father figure and gunuinely likes Ramses. I think kevin may even throw a vote his way.
            Last edited by Bbfanbb; 07-23-2017, 03:33 PM.

Good Morning.

Today I am thankful for Cody and the other men and women like him that have put their lives on the line to keep all of us safe from terrorism and ISIS attacks. It is because of them and Cody that we have the privilege to do the things we do every day. I see Cody very differently then many on here. Being a marine sharp shooter (you know similar to what was depicted in the movie 'American Sniper') Cody had to shut off or down his emotions to do the tasks he was required to do to keep this unit and in essence all of us safe. I see him deploying that ability to his game in BB. Loyalty is all important to individuals like him in the military, without having 100% loyalty could mean the difference between life and death. Once that loyalty or trust is broken, it is a very hard thing for him to ever give back to individuals.

We only see what he, CBS and production want us to see or tell us about him. There is much more to Cody than that. Like right before his last deployment, his older brother came down to visit with him. Upon being deployed, Cody learned that is brother was killed in a motorcycle accident shortly after returning from that trip. Cody had been very close to his big brother. So I'm sure that he probably took the news very hard. Then within a matter of months after, both his grandmother and special needs aunt passed away. Again, while Cody was on deployment and not able to return for the funerals. He has sacrificed a lot to keep us all safe. You can tell he loves his daughter VERY much based upon what he says, when he gets it pulled out of him by Jessica. I completely understand his decision to not want to bring her into the BB game. For him it's his way of protecting her from being exposed to the media in any shape, manner or form. This was his decision to go on BB and it's him that should take the slings and arrows; not his innocent daughter. I also believe he did this to protect himself from having others use his love for his daughter against him in anyway while playing BB. One can show their love for someone in many different ways of protecting them. Do I think he misses her, you bet. Is he ever going to show it.. heck NO; doing that would jeopardize his mission to win big brother and make a better life for her. His mother was interviewed on the their local news about Cody entering the BB house this season and said very little based upon being asked not to share by Cody. Why would he do this, well as a military man who has gone into dangerous and hostile environments he was taught not to let family get brought into the mix in any way. Its the military's way of keeping family at home safe. Cody looks at BB as a mission and thus just invoking the training he learned in the military to it. I don't take that he doesn't talk about his family in the BB as a knock against their relationship or him, in general. It's just the way he wants to play the game.

From what I've seen of Cody, I believe based upon all of his life experiences he has closed himself off from really really connecting with other people. Most likely its a protective mechanism, so he doesn't get hurt. Does he have all the same feelings as the rest of us, YES. But he keeps most of them bottled up inside. Especially right now when the cameras are on and he is playing a game for $500,000. To him winning is his mission and his only goal. He will maintain focus and keep his emotions shut down until the mission is completed or he is completely out of the game.

What he didn't expect was someone like Jessica being in the house. She could sidetrack him from his mission and focus. He has stated originally that she was going to be problem for his game. He even tried not to consider her part of it. But Jessica broke him down. He said she is not the kind of girls he normally dates. I can see why. I deduce that his previous girlfriends are more low key and just let him be. Jessica is different, she challenges him on almost every front. Yes, she is attractive and what most likely drew him to her. However, it's her ability to chip away at his armor he has built around him even thou he resists that makes this pair watchable for me. He didn't want to talk about his daughter, but she got it out of him. She is showing him that he can TRULY trust her both in the house and outside of it, she will stand by him. I truly believe it were to come down to both of them in the F2 that Jessica would tell the others of Cody's little daughter and that he deserved to be the winner of BB19 so he could make a better life for her. I could see her sacrificing her game for him and thus solidifying to him, her loyalty, love and trust.

Without knowing it, I think Cody will eventually discover the BEST thing to come out of Big Brother will be meeting and having a relationship with Jessica. In the long run, she will remove all of the layers of armor he has created to protect himself from the world around him. You can see signs of him starting to see that she is good for him as she continues to chip away at the cocoon surrounding him.

That's my take on Cody.

Comment

• lisains
            lisains commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you for stating this so well - it is like u echoed my thoughts that I could not express ! And Cody thank you for your service

• Shmennifer
            Shmennifer commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree Mary, I saw that switch flip as well!

• Bbfanbb
            Bbfanbb commented
            Editing a comment
            Darkness you have seen the light, I agree with you 100 percent on this. Thanks for putting it so precise and eloquently. Cody saw an opportunity to win money for his family and took it, his job already takes him away for periods of time protecting us so they are used to not seeing him for a while. It's hard to remember the cameras are on and you have a million people watching and criticizing your every movement , especially when trying to confide and vent to your significant other physically and emotionally. I don't think he's used to having someone like Jess and is trying to wrap his head around what he should do say to her. wow what he has seen and done, coupled with the loss of his brother and family he never got closure for, that's a lot and he handles it well. thanks a lot for this post.
            Last edited by Bbfanbb; 07-23-2017, 03:57 PM.

I do laugh when Ramses takes shots at Paul about the beard, calling it a chin cat. Paul is not amused and snaps back. Ramses is socially awkward and has never found his partner in crime in the House and comes off as a lurker in conversations, not a real participant. I don't believe he's as devious as Paul labels him, but being an odd duck the label sticks. Kevin has used Ramses as his servant from the beginning since Ramses would do his errands like turning off lights without complaint.

Comment

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            Its not what Ramses is saying, but that Paul views it as a challenge and an attack. It shows Ramses isn't giving Paul the respect he feels he's due. Ramses is the only one who speaks to Paul that way in the House.

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh OK. So again, Paul doesn't like that someone isn't under his spell, doesn't treat him like a superstar and will talk to "the king" any kind of way! lol

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            A King only remains king at the pleasure of his people. As long as HE serves their needs, they'll serve him. And the reverse is true, since the King requires his servants to serve his needs. Guess this makes Paul the Queen Bee in this symbiotic environment.

I believe that Paul's wanting Ramses out is purely for game reasons. He was truly miffed by Ramese coming in second on a veto competition he was asked to throw. But in Ramses defense he is not there to help Paul win, he is there for himself. That is probably why he is finding himself as an outcast.

Comment

• Ladychef
            Ladychef commented
            Editing a comment
            I think a Paul is a bully and that he really doesn't like Ramses and still holds a grudge that Ramses did so well in that POV. But Ramses didn't win it so he did Paul's bidding.

I haven't seen "hate" for any house guest on this site at all. I've seen dislike for many/all of the house guests in this Big Brother game because of the things they've done, the way they act, the way they're playing the game and/or the way they treat others. That has nothing to do with their life outside of the Big Brother game. No one here, that I know of, knows any of these house guests personally. If you're willing to go on a reality TV show, you open yourself up for and must accept the criticism, both good and bad, based on what people see and hear from you. Here at BBU, people are allowed to express their opinions about the Big Brother house guests rather that opinion be good or bad. Others can respectfully agree or disagree with that opinion. Everyone has their favorites and everyone has folks they don't like. That is every season here at BBU. If we're not going to say or allow anything "bad" or "negative" to be said about one house guest, then that would have to apply to ALL house guests.

Comment

• Livzee
            Livzee commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't like last year when folk's opinions about these hamsters seemed to be taken too seriously. The beauty of this place is that we always like each other in this great little club whether our assessment of the inmates differs or not. All opinions welcome is my motto. This place is fun, and we can all guard that together.

• lisains
            lisains commented
            Editing a comment
            A great part of this is we do not know these people in real life and would think and act differently if we did. We are being mean and hateful (jk) in a fun way not in a serious way and sometimes I slip and think of them as actors oops. I would not do well in a glass cage with people watching so for even the ones that are not my fav I still respect them - but damn the pda is over the top

• Ladychef
            Ladychef commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree 200%! The internet season I stayed away because of the negativity but I love how we all can express how we feel here! Thanks Kenny!

Afternoon to all 😀
          I get everyone's opinion of Paul and that is why I often refer to him in my posts
          "AS THE DEVIL 😈 "
          He's going to Temp you with lies , bribes , FRIEND SHIP , (smoke and mirrors ) etc. etc.
          then he's going to stab you in the back and spit you out whenever he wants 😈
          Unfortunately he goes too far and that's what bugs me about him 😈
          I really think that it's going to get even worse . He will create more chaos to save his @ss

Comment

• Anyaspapa
            Anyaspapa commented
            Editing a comment
            I actually really like Paul. I think he is one of the only people in the BB house who is really playing his own game.

• Ladychef
            Ladychef commented
            Editing a comment
            Anyaspapa, while I am not a Paul fan, if he makes it to the end he totally deserves it! He is playing everyone and so far doing it well.

Flashing back to this morning, Jess/Cody strategy. 1. Cody wins next HoH. 2. If he loses, Jess is going to tell people her power is that she will pick the noms on Thursday night for eviction, and bank on HoH fear to get their cooperation. Jess has one thing right, when Cody is HoH next, he plans to backdoor Paul, and she said we have to get "that side of the house", not sure which side, to agree to support the move. All the rest of the strategy seems soft, to me. If I was the HoH, I would nominate them both, to flush the power out, especially if it was after Jury started. going out first or last to Jury is the same, but letting Cody and Jessica get a free ride to F9, where Cody could win himself into the end game, seems like a risky strategy. Better to put them on an equal footing with the house, early, rather than letting them ride to F9.

Ramses is a target, because he never fit in. Paul's tactics have put him back on Jess/Cody's radar. Jess picked up on his push to isolate Dom, and recognizes it as one of Paul's methods of controlling the house. At this point though, I am not sure that Ramses is the preferred boot. I have not been paying close attention, but I did see a scene from yesterday that had Matt telling Paul that he was not sure booting Ramses made the best game sense for him. That sets up losing Raven, and then the house ends up in a tie, and Josh goes home at Jessica's hand. It will be interesting to see the vote count on Wed night.

Comment

• Anyaspapa
            Anyaspapa commented
            Editing a comment
            Ken, do you believe at the live vote Matt will ultimately side with Paul and will evict Ramses?

• KeninVA
            KeninVA commented
            Editing a comment
            Anyaspapa I haven't been watching the feeds very much, so I don't know. I just saw the one convo with Paul, and then some discussion about Elena and Mark, that they would vote with Jess/Cody. I was hoping for some clarity later this week. I think the bigger issue is that Cody/Jessica kind of blew this HoH, if Jessica doesn't switch things up tomorrow.

• TTOTambz
            TTOTambz commented
            Editing a comment
            On the show tonight Jess told Cody they have to take out Paul, Xmas, Alex & Mark - those are her next 4 targets. The minute they go after Alex they'll lose any possibility of Jason working with them.

Jason had gone to Alex to say are you sure we shouldn't align with Jess/Cody over who they are working with which is primarily Paul & Kevin but includes the voting block of Xmas, Maven & Josh. Alex recognizes Jess can't be trusted already, so she does read the situation well. Cody is using Mark/Elena BUT Mark remains a key target for Cody.

As for Matt, it's great to see him starting to show his game sense, but he'll acquiesce to the bigger group b/c the one thing Paul is right about is Josh being with them. Sure, he can be a loose cannon, but he's so completely ostracized himself from Jody it's irreparable. Once Ramses is gone they'll have the majority of 7 to 4 (assuming Malena continue to float between power).

To that end, if nominations remain the same what will be interesting is whether they tell Mark/Elena the vote is flipping to take out Ramses. The manner in which Malena kissed Jody's butt was off putting to the larger group. The big voting block's plan was to make it seem like Josh was going & then flip the vote to take out Ramses so Cody was thrown off going into HOH. They did not share this with Malena b/c I think the goal was to isolate them as secondary targets. But, the danger of that strategy is it could push Malena to work with Jody.

I agree Jody handled this HOH terribly especially knowing they have the power, they should have made the big move this week knowing they have that power for other 2 evictions after this week.

"Now YOU can play #bb19 at home with this all new cut-out doll of Matt w/ his blue tee or orange tee shirt. Each holding that signature bowl."

Please check out the artist's Twitter page. Just found him and there are numerous hilarious cartoons lampooning all the houseguests. His name is on the cartoon. I know I can't link directly to him but just have to share this one.

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks BettyBoo. Following him.

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            Lynette did you see the new Mark on? I'm dying over the Dom ones too. One shows her walking across the pool. Dadoo is very wickedly funny.

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            BettyBoo and Kevin has some good ones.

Did laugh several nights ago when Paul talked about Paulie having deals all over the House. Ah, Pot, the Kettle is calling!

Comment

See Paul is a Have Not but guessing his slop pass is good. He just has to sleep there?
            Last edited by BettyBoo; 07-23-2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Bbfanbb
              Bbfanbb commented
              Editing a comment
              When did he get a slop pass ? I'm thought it was Raven ?

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              He's the only one to chose the right key.

As the old Knight would say, 'He chose wisely.' (Just don't take that chalice too far)

• Bbfanbb
              Bbfanbb commented
              Editing a comment
              Or had more help from production. He's the only one who got the pass so far. I didn't know it lasted for the whole season just you could get off it the week you were on it or had two weeks. . Boo I love your history pirate analogies, photo posts, you make this place funny . Thanks

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X