This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - July 24 2017

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Good morning everyone!

Comment

Good morning, Kitty and those to follow!

POV Ceremony should be happening today.

Will Jessica use the POV and take Ramses off the block and replace him with Alex (or a different house guest) or will she leave her Nominations the same?

Comment

Good morning all!
        i would love to hear your thoughts on Kevin. He does make laugh but I am not sure he will go very far in the game. So far he is flying under the radar. Has he really not watched BB? Is this an act? I would love to hear what others think.

Comment

• JeanK
          JeanK commented
          Editing a comment
          Bbfan, Kevin has said many times that he goes to a certain bar once a week. He gives money and he takes money. People just give him money. Whaaaaaat? What the heck does that mean?

• magoopy
          magoopy commented
          Editing a comment
          I am a big fan of Kevin and I hope he goes far. I think he knows a lot more about the game than he has let on.

• Bbfanbb
          Bbfanbb commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi jean. Kevins dad is in prison for dealing drugs. I think he was a big mobster guy in boston. Kevin probably was helping his dad at some point. The houseguests often refer to him as a ganster or mobster.

Jess has a great read on the house. Or production gave her a heads up. Her game would have been better if Cody didn't come back. She needs to stop listening to him

Comment

• ~2much~
          ~2much~ commented
          Editing a comment
          I hate to get on the conspiracy theory bandwagon… But I thought it was interesting how all the sudden Jess had a "feeling" that she was being played…I think production definitely gives you a heads up.

• LCnSummer
          LCnSummer commented
          Editing a comment
          2much,

GACK! I also wondered if her feeling or intuition had a name that starred with a ~ P ~

• JeanK
          JeanK commented
          Editing a comment
          2much, exactly. Everything was fine, it was a hint of paranoia and Cody talked her out of using the VETO. Matt and Elena both said everything is fine. VETO ceremony over and now all of a sudden Jessica is telling Elena she heard things about the vote switching. NO WAY. Everyone has kept their mouth shut and Josh is still dressing like the Unibomber. So how is Jess hearing things?

Morning. I would have liked to see Jessica play without Cody there. She has proven to be good in comps and has a good read on the house. Her loyalty to Cody and the decisions first week really hurt her game.
        Jason is my favorite , he's funny and he doesn't seem to care , speaks his mind and wants to shake up the house. He should stick with Jody because there is no way the other side of the house are taking him anywhere but a 7 out boot. At least Jody wins and with Jason can too to save themselves and get them further. If Alex can see the light it would be a great 4 to watch.
        Jessica owes no one in this house. Watching the episode how they egged on Josh and everyone gave them the punishments while laughing in their faces while josh spewed at them was not ok. I get trying to mend fences but after seeing that the house clearly wants them out Paul should be on the block . She can /should put up Paul or Alex like her instincts want. Alex put her up last week, Paul put up Jason and Ramses as pawns in his HOH to get out Cody. Just tell either of them they are pawns, they made the same moves in their HOH so should respect Jessica's move to put them up as a pawn and send her target home.
        There is only so much you can do to scream at the TV every year. I dread that she will probably keep noms the same and we have the House do once again what Paul tells them to and Ramses will go.
        Last edited by Bbfanbb; 07-24-2017, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladychef View Post
          Good morning all!
          i would love to hear your thoughts on Kevin. He does make laugh but I am not sure he will go very far in the game. So far he is flying under the radar. Has he really not watched BB? Is this an act? I would love to hear what others think.
          Several days ago I had a vision of Kevin coming out to the confetti. His family says he watchs the show, though I doubt he's a feed watcher since he's confused on details. He is a math whiz which is why I'd guessed he's a gambler or numbers guy. He can quickly compute odds or multiply numbers. On the tough Boston streets, he has probably used the affable guy persona to keep him safe and it's now his standard mode of operation.

He does see how people operate and feels free to express his feelings with Jason. At the same time he has an loose partnership with Paul and had trusted Paul with info about the $25k and has followed Paul's direction in hinky votes. Christmas frequently snuggles with him and he orders others to sit with him, playing an affectionate but sly game of power over them. Ramses is treated somewhat like a grandson but also like a servant as he has the young man turn lights off for him or cook for him.

I suspect he could have been one of those goofy college professors if his life circumstances had been different. So, he is smart, wise, clever, scattered, silly, sly and kinda sweet all in one package. He's not Derrick wily, but he not clueless either. The HGs who view him as harmless or a good goat could do so at their own peril.

​​​​​

Comment

• Border57
            Border57 commented
            Editing a comment
            Somewhere along the line he met Derrick, I read somewhere. If you go out of your way to meet someone like that, it probably means you're pretty serious about the game.

Paul in my opinion has completely ruined the season 19 big brother. I liked Cameron and his quirkiness in battle back show. Having the original cast with Cameron he would have teamed up with Ramses Alex Jillian Jason and it would have been cool kids/ showmances vs misfits and made the show interesting. Now they had to bring back cody and try to have a Brenchel PDA remix Jody vs Paul. He has everyone in there thinking they are all going to hang out and be best friends after the show. Convincing them you should just play to jury and just hang out together at summer camp. If you listen to Paul and do as he says because he has played before you will have tons of fans and get gigs after the show. I am in with production so I have comp advantage and more knowledge of the game he says . do as I say or I will turn the whole house against you. America loves me so will give me and my allies the power.
          This is a game for a lot of money. Why would you go on it to play for Jury.
          His perfume is strong, but come on he's played the game before and no one else has. They could have at least brought in more vets and not just him. He is just nauseating to watch.

Comment

• Livzee
            Livzee commented
            Editing a comment
            This. If they get him out, I'll be back more. One day watching the feeds, I could not get him off my screen' finally I gave up and decided to just read updates.

• Mongado22
            Mongado22 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi everyone! I totally agree about Paul. He's very full of himself and believes he's the puppet master. I don't like Thai BB brought him back and I hope they get rid of him soon, and that he takes that hamster he's wearing with him!!!

Good Morning!

This is not going to be my favorite week of BB by a long shot...

I would have much preferred to see Cameron back in the house over Coldy to see what kind of game he would have had, but it seems like the stars aligned for Jess this week. I wish she could have played without jerkface because she sure is a lot more likeable without him there. When she talked about her Dad and his passing and how they watched BB together my heart went out to her.

Just my opinion, but if everyone is falling under Paul's perfume spell then that's on them and their lack of insight (I wanted to say their stupidity, but that sounds so harsh). He's playing his game and they are following along. Hey if they are going to be his sheeple then I don't blame him for using it to his advantage.

I'm wondering though if Kevin isn't the REAL player in the house though. Sit back, be the funny, non-threatening old guy and let everyone else handle the heavy lifting. I'm going to love it if that's his plan and he comes out on top. I hope to see him at the end, confetti and all.

Eviction this week is a rock and a hard place. I hate that Ramses has been put in the position he's in and I really like him. I'm not a Josh fan, but would love to see him stay just to pi$$ Coldy off.

Fingers crossed that Coldy doesn't win HoH and that forces her to use the Hex and that he gets gone the following week.

Comment

• Shmennifer
            Shmennifer commented
            Editing a comment
            I am hoping they are just biding their time until they can get him out.

• Mongado22
            Mongado22 commented
            Editing a comment
            I love, love, love Kevin!!!

• magoopy
            magoopy commented
            Editing a comment
            Kevin is my favorite!!

Good morning all, I like Kevin also. However, he has made some shady moves and some of them are catching on to him, They all like him and want him in jury but will not carry him to the end.. I like that the Have Nots were the first 3 off. I do not think Kevin tried very hard and this will make him work in the next HOH.

I wish Alex and Jessica could put their personal dislike of each other away and play the game together. Alex, Jason, Jessica and Cody would be a very powerful 4 to get to the end and then battle it out.

I think the sleeper of the game is Matt. He is playing the I do not plan on winning, jut want to be liked and get to the jury. He does not want to win HOH and get blood on his hands. Once it gets to jury and he feels like he is in trouble, he will start winning.

Comment

• Shmennifer
            Shmennifer commented
            Editing a comment
            I really thought that would happen, Jess and Alex.....guess not.

Cody and his "stock" and "breeding" convo has made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

I also think that they won't last as a couple outside the house. I am pretty sure he's not going to stand for the things that her job entails. IMO.

Comment

I thought it was funny that Paul mentioned Matt's 2 shirts during his dance lessons!

Comment

Morning all,

No insights from me today. Have not been watching feeds much, or looking at recaps for the most part. Was wondering, do people think Jessica will use the PoV or not? No matter what happens, Jessica will finish this HoH in a weaker position than when she started (or probably more accurately, in the same shape as when she started, her position being so weak to begin with, it is hard to degrade it from where she started). She had the possibility to get a big competitor out, rebuild alliances, and do it in a stress free way, since the follow on week is a free pass for her and Cody, since she can force a do-over. With so much power, to end the week with either Josh or Ramses going home has to be viewed as a bust. If she puts up Alex, she creates waves, and only to end Josh's game. If she leaves things the same, she ends up with Ramses going home, another pretty non-threatening player. Neither outcome is particularly good. If noms stay the same, all the action will be on Matt and his vote, which I think is soft right now. He could easily vote with Cody/Jessica, to preserve his own position.

Comment

• Luanne
                Luanne commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree with you. Jessica should have put up two large targets and let them fight it out. She knows that they are on the bottom of everyone's list. Next week if Cody does not win HOH, they still have the HEX. and a strong competitor would have gone home. I also think Matt is not going to be willing to put his game on the line for Josh. He has said that he would honor his word to Jess/Cody to keep them safe one week. He has no plans to win HOH. I think he would like to stay with the other two couples and pull in Christmas or Ramses.

• Bbfanbb
                Bbfanbb commented
                Editing a comment
                Totally agree with luanne too

Just wanted to say this morning about Cody's breeding remark. I don't find anything wrong with it. He certainly wasn't insulting his daughter, quite the contrary, he was saying "look at her, she's great". How many have heard people remark about themselves or others, when complimented on how young they look, or how good their skin is "I have good genes". No one takes offense at that.

I still don't like him, though.

Comment

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                If he had a sense of humor like Kevin or Jason have, the breeding remark wouldn't annoy and could be laughed off. But sincerely believing that you have superior genes to others is offensive. It adds to him thinking he is better than the rest, although he continues to make stupid decisions. Its not the words, but who said them.

Good Morning Everyone ~ About the only thing I do enjoy about Paul are some of his Diary rooms. Sometimes, Paul cracks me up especially when he's frustrated - he can be a funny guy. But I'll join those of you who are sick of the Paul show and want to see him go. I would have loved to see Cameron get back into the house instead of Cody - like many of you have said. The one reason is because Jessica is a smart girl and is very intuitive - Cody ruins her game. Jessica has what it takes to win this game, and I do not want to see her WASTE her Hex on using it to save Cody from eviction. I would want to see Jess save herself with it in the future.

Comment

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                I would love to see her have to make the decision and I think she would save it for herself and let him go. Rather like mountaineer cutting the rope on another climber.

• Shmennifer
                Shmennifer commented
                Editing a comment
                Now THAT would be a show....not use the hex on Cody!! Buh-bye!

• SmilemakerRDH
                SmilemakerRDH commented
                Editing a comment
                No way, he's talking to her about marriage and babies..she's all in with that and he knows it. She would save him before saving herself. I will laugh if she uses it to save him and she goes out the next week too!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X