This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - July 26, 2017

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Good Morning Everyone:

Aha, I love it when my BB knowledge proves accurate. Well, not completely but partially. Lol

Conversation between Jess/Cody:

Jess: Today they called me into the DR and they said we just wanted to let you know that you talked to Kevin and told him about the hex and Big Brother interrupts: you are not allowed to talk about production!

Jess: this is important. Big Brother interrupts: you are not allowed to talk about production!

Jess: but yeah something similar to my dream happened, so no lying can occur.

Cody: oh

Jess: Apparently my conversation with Kevin could be construed in different ways. (um yeah jess it wasn’t a stretch given you told Kevin you were safe for 4 weeks (partially true: 4 evictions), the HOH would be punished if they put you on te block (partially true b/c entire house would be punished) & that you could replace both noms (blatant lie)

Cody: I feel ya

So, my rant yesterday was for not, TPTB are on top of things. Should she have to clarify with Kevin – I’m not sure on this one b/c like so many said yesterday everyone lies & she only told Kevin so perhaps nipping this in the bud is sufficient.

Heading into pivotal Wednesday night:
    • Can the big group keep Josh under control for one & a half more days?
    • Is Ramses catching on or does he sense his pending departure
    • Jody & Paul/Alex sit atop the hit list, but often it’s the targets right behind them who get hit by the arrow. In Jody’s case those people are Mark & Elena with the latter in greater jeopardy. In Paul’s case depending on who has power the next most exposed is likely Xmas, Alex or Josh since he’ll still be in house & a logical sacrifice.
    • Has empathy for Raven run its course? Kevin was the first to catch on calling her out for running then she immediately started limping. Now both Paul (who she knows via Victor), Kevin & Jason are all not buying into her constantly playing up her disease to garner sympathy.

(edited to add):
    Who’s who on everyone’s primary allies & hit list?

Jess:
    Primary ally – Cody
    Secondary allies: Malena & potential for her to pull in others like Xmas, Kevin ‘IF’ Paul/Alex both gets booted.
    Target: Although she’ll go if the group can’t get Cody out, once he is dispensed of she’ll be given a stay of execution until couples & powers are broken up. Alex probably wants her out the most.

Cody:
    Primary ally Jess
    Secondary allies: Malena
    Target: Other than Jess & Malena he is the priority boot

Mark:
    Primary ally: Elena
    Secondary allies: In truth Jody are only using them for numbers & the minute the other side wins power they’ll go running to try to get back in & could increase the targets on their backs with the entire house.
    Target: At this stage Elena is considered the bigger threat b/c she is a better competitor, social & strategic player. Also if the house is successful in ousting her others will look to pull Mark in as a number which Jason/Alex already discussed. He remains a priority boot for Josh & Xmas

Elena:
    Primary ally : Mark
    Secondary allies: Elena played arguably the worst game this week falling from being fairly well protected to becoming the target behind Cody for 2/3ds of the house
    Target: If she gets lucky & Mark leaves first Paul will look to pull her back in, but the other side of the house is very suspicious of her now. She ranks just behind Cody for Paul/Alex/Jason/Kevin as their primary target. She is the third on the list for Josh & Xmas behind Jody/Mark

Paul:
    Primary ally: Kevin
    Secondary allies: Alex followed by Xmas/Raven/Matt/Josh with Jason a distant 7th
    Target: Cody wants to take out Paul so badly he can’t see straight. Jess knows he needs to go, but recognizes the house situation won’t allow it. Per her discussion with Cody about having Xmas/Paul on the block might work to get him out b/c of her injury – I think she knows the house would still take out Xmas (which is her desire, but not Cody’s)

Alex:
    Primary ally: Jason
    Secondary allies: Paul, Xmas & Maven
    Target: Jess is keen to get her out as Malena will be & possibly even Maven if they think it will open up Paul to work closer with them

Jason:
    Primary ally: Alex
    Secondary allies: Kevin, (incredibly I think he still wants to work with Mark), Paul is up & down on his list, he would prefer to keep Josh & Kevin longer than Alex does. Maven are also distant allies
    Target: After Thursday’s vote I think he’ll move up the ladder on Malena & Jody’s list but for now he’s liked by most in the house (but forever linked to Alex, which puts a target on him). If the big group is able to oust Cody/Elena watch for him to move up the list as per Paul’s directive so he can open up Alex/Kevin to align closer with him. This would take some adept maneuvering on his part ie: Alex or Kevin would have to be on the block beside him, otherwise he risks losing their loyalty.

Kevin:
    Primary ally: I haven’t figured out if Paul or Jason are his number 1 ally yet.
    Secondary allies: Xmas, Maven, Josh, Alex, even Marlena & Jody
    Target: He’s smart & senses Alex isn’t 100% committed, but I’m not sure he knows how bad her dislike is for him fully. Tbh he’s loved by all though there are those who question his deception. Still, it would take someone stoking the fire of paranoia for him to move up the hit list.

Raven:
    Primary ally: Matt
    Secondary allies: Paul, with growing trust from Xmas, Alex, Jason, Kevin, Josh. BUT … her constant need to seek sympathy is growing on people’s nerves
    Target: Though not atop anyone’s list, odds are she’ll move up in Jody/Marlena’s minds after this week. And all the hamsters will look at her (IMHO) in a double evict to just take her out so they don’t have to just give her the money at the end.

Matt:
    Primary ally Raven
    Secondary allies: Paul, he’s well liked & I think his stock will grow once Raven leaves. He’s 100% loyal to both Raven & Paul so it behooves Paul to keep him as long as he can. We’ll have to see if Alex/Jason prefers him to Mark (should Elena leave soon).
    Target: Although his name pops up frequently, I still think the group may take out Raven before him just b/c of guilt of not wanting to carry her to the end & hand her money. He remains atop Jody’s list but is behind Paul/Alex/Jason in their boot order (& Josh once he stays)

Christmas:
    Primary ally: Josh/Paul
    Secondary allies: Alex/Kevin/Maven (but Jason is keen to take her out)
    Target: Jess specifically wants her gone (like she does Alex… do you see a pattern here?) Jason & Mark also want her out

Josh:
    Primary ally Xmas, Paul
    Secondary allies: Jason, Kevin, Maven
    Target: He’s the sacrificial goat for the big group. Jody/Marlena wants him out yesterday. The longer he stays in the house though the more attractive he becomes to carry to F2 b/c most of the jury won’t vote for him

Ramses: Barring a miracle Josh blow up, he's heading home tomorrow night
    Last edited by TTOTambz; 07-26-2017, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree Luanne !

• Anyaspapa
      Anyaspapa commented
      Editing a comment
      First, so glad Jess got busted. Next, her blatant disregard for the rules (by insisting on telling Cody after two stern warnings to not discuss it) shows her inability to think clearly when it comes to Cody. If she is a superfan, she should know that often times, disobeying after numerous warnings comes with consequences. Finally, TTOTambz you are exactly correct in your earlier posts. Once the lie is revealed (now almost a certainty) Jess will lose every ounce of credibility with everyone. As someone trying to mend fences, that is catastrophic for her and Cody's place in the game.

• LCnSummer
      LCnSummer commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! Just saw last nights show.... Jessica is gonna be so mad she didn't follow her intuition.

Happy "Hump Day" BBU'rs!!

Will be interesting to see what, if anything, changes in the House today. I'm not banking on much to be fair. Unless Josh simply cannot sustain his "role" for just one more day and a half and blows it lol Which, in all honesty, isn't that far-fetched of a possibility but I do think he'll do it ..if only barely

Still not sure how much I like Jessica's lie about her "temptation power" but I'm on the fence mainly because lying and manipulation is kinda sorta the name of the game in BB after all, right? And besides, it seems a few...mainly Paul I think?.. have sussed out that it isn't exactly the truth. Also looking quite forward to finding out what the curse/punishment will be that comes down on the *whole house* (refresh my memory..when do we find that out again?)

And of course "Schadenfreude Shan" sure is salivating at the prospect of more "Dustin faces" on Thursday night hehe I do hope I am not disappointed

Hopping over to the Cafe to share a little bit of personal "off topic" news now... have a great day everyone!
    Last edited by Shan; 07-26-2017, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• Anyaspapa
      Anyaspapa commented
      Editing a comment
      @Shan, I think Josh will hold back until eviction night. However, I don't think he will be able to act shocked immediately thereafter and I think he will rub it in their faces. I kinda believe that is whay Paul wants to try to throw Mark and Elena off their game during HOH and also to paint a huge target on Josh in case of a double or the evocation of the curse.

• KeninVA
      KeninVA commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with you. I kind of view it like fake immunity idols in survivor, if it works, great for them, bad for the rest who believe them. In fact, the "you'll waste your HoH" should be motivation to make them use the power, in order to neutralize it. The only players in that house who should not just go ahead and nominate them are Ramses, if he survives, and Marlena. All the others know they are being targeted anyway. To give them a pass just gives them free shots to prolong immunity via HoH wins.

• LCnSummer
      LCnSummer commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Schadenfreud Shan. 😀

I'm glad there is suspense this year. Makes it more interesting.

Good morning all, I was unable to watch the feeds yesterday or last night. Life gets in the way sometimes. I think Josh will worry a lot today and tomorrow. He has to hate it when they tell him to get away from him because they do not want to be seen talking to him.

Thursday's eviction should be good.

Comment

• MrsVee
      MrsVee commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree Luanne , if Josh can keep his mouth shut and Rames goes home , then it will be the start of the wars in the house . Still want to see Josh win HOH , it would be funny to see what he would do . At this point he's probably just going up every week till he's gone

Good morning, Shan, Luanne & TTOT and to all those that follow.

Another day in the Big Brother house!

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a wonderful day in the neighborhood. Would you be my, won't you be my, will you be my neighbor?

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      ~smee~ It would definitely be nicer up your way, the weather that is. I'm about sick of this hot humid Georgia weather! Plus I have relatives that live in Mt. Vernon, IN... oh, never mind, that's a reason NOT to move up there! LOL

• MrsVee
      MrsVee commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok ya Kenny I'd love to be your neighbor 😊Stop over for a cold one🍺Anytime !

• ~smee~
      ~smee~ commented
      Editing a comment
      @Kenny ERJ , no one moves to Indiana for the weather, believe me!

Every year I look at the board of faces & find the arbitrary links to how the house evicts. The two complete lines which remain after Ramses leaves are:
    the top line across of Jason, Alex, Xmas & Paul of the diagonal line of Matt, Kevin, Josh & Paul.

(just showing the complete silly nature of things my mind ponders) lol

Comment

• Bbfanbb
      Bbfanbb commented
      Editing a comment
      I do that too. As well as see who they put in the order of the big brother dance thing at the beginning of every episode vs who stayed got evicted.

• ~smee~
      ~smee~ commented
      Editing a comment
      I love your mind, TTOT.

Morning all. Production needs to interfere more with all.the PDA and less with gameplay. If they are going to make us watch this they must do it on the lilypads with the frog hats on. That will stop the superior stock from breeding and save our eyes.

Comment

• Freebyrd
      Freebyrd commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO! Love your post this morning & thanks for the laugh.

I think kevin is the other person paul knew coming in. Keven told paul WAY to early and completly unlike him about the 25k. He does everything Paul wants / says in game ( hinky vote go tell this person this ect..) I just dont see a grown man especially kevin listen to a 23 year old kid tell him what to do unless they had some sort of understanding before they came in the game.

Comment

• Anyaspapa
      Anyaspapa commented
      Editing a comment
      @Bbfan, I see the move about the $25k differently. I believe he told Paul because it was due to him taking the money that Paul was allowed into the game. I think perhaps Kevin possibly thought Paul might be appreciative of Kevin's action since it was this action that allowed him into the game. Honestly though, I don't follow any HG outside of the house; so if you are correct, I would not be the one who would know about previous ties with anyone.

• Border57
      Border57 commented
      Editing a comment
      Kevin didn't immediately tell Paul that, did he? Seems like he waited a week or more, so maybe he was biding his time, getting the measure of the people in the house.

• Bbfanbb
      Bbfanbb commented
      Editing a comment
      It was one of their first convos in private in between them. I got a weird vibe in the episode too when he gave him the friendship bracelet. Like they knew eachother. But i could be completly wrong and just irriatated that a grown man and one of my favorites is falling for the paul trimmings /perfume

If elana, mark, jess, cody cant figure out that the house is keeping Josh they deserve to go home. Did Jody not learn the first time around they have to continue to campaign and secure the votes they cant hole up in hoh and expect people to do what they want ? I dont get the personal intense dislike of them. i mean they are pretty, smart, coordinated and those people usually are self centered and arrogant and envied.
    But they are just so dumb in this game which is why they are getting on my nerves.
    Please shake it up from the Paul show !!

Comment

• Freebyrd
      Freebyrd commented
      Editing a comment
      Anyaspapa - Awww, wish there was a "like" button for response comments because I would have hit it! lol Yes, I agree.. Cody is just a hard-core guy & I do not believe for one minute that it is all because of his marine training. My son-in-law was a marine during our war with Iraq. In fact, his men were the FIRST one's in when it started. He lost 23 of his men . My son-in-law was a sniper and specially trained...he does not have a mean bone in his body since coming home. I believe that Cody had a hard life growing up, has no real connections to his family and loves to use his marine background to make him sound even tougher than he really is. All men are different. *sigh*

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Freebyrd To "like" comments you have to click on the user's name and then you'll see a list of their posts, including comments, and you can "Like" the comments there. It's a little bit of a pain in the boo-tay to do but if you really really want to.

• Phyretrucks
      Phyretrucks commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont think Cody's comments are vile nor do I think they make him a hateful person. Transgenderism is considered a mental illness called gender dysphasia. That doesn't make me a hateful, vile person either for believing in the mental illness gender dysphoria. But that's what makes BBU so great is our freedom to express our opinions and ideas.
      Last edited by KennyERJ; 07-27-2017, 12:07 AM.

Jess or Cody need to go to Matt and Raven and tell them they overheard christmas and paul talking to Josh telling him if Josh wins HOH hes putting up Matt Raven in double eviction if Jess and Cody are gone or win veto. They need to use the fact they can win comps to get maven on their side.
    Last edited by Bbfanbb; 07-26-2017, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Anyaspapa
      Anyaspapa commented
      Editing a comment
      But they both still think Josh is going home, or did I miss something?

• Bbfanbb
      Bbfanbb commented
      Editing a comment
      day, 10:02 AM
      Im meaning that they heard it in the past of whats he said The problem with jody is the arrogance. They expect people to vote because they are hoh and dont like someone so they want them gone . Exaggerate hexs so people fear them. They need to reiterate to people Josh is not only bad for Jody but others and needs to leave. No one in this house cares Josh bashes jessica and she feels harrased by josh. but they will care if Josh wants them out personally. Planting seeds has been done by all of the great players...dan. derrick..steve..that red head oh yes andy... vanessa.. nicole. Its how they got so far and most of them won.
      Last edited by Bbfanbb; 07-26-2017, 10:09 AM.

• Anyaspapa
      Anyaspapa commented
      Editing a comment
      You scared me......i thought they heard something

What do you think next hoh comp will be ? When is the double eviction coming up ?
    Last edited by Bbfanbb; 07-26-2017, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• TTOTambz
      TTOTambz commented
      Editing a comment
      They are overdue for a mental comp. Either one where they have to buzz in HOH, POV but since they haven't played have not comps this one seems unlikely. So, it could be one where they have to memorize pictures or something of that nature. It feels too soon for a before/after esp since Cody was out of the house for a week.

And if all goes according to plan for TPTB one of the big group would win this week so Jess can use her Hex reset the week & then it would be DE next week with first 2 member of jury IMHO

BBFanbb: the answer to who the second person Paul knows prior to entry has been driving me crazy.

Initially I thought it might be Elena or possibly Xmas. Then I started looking deeper. Why would Paul make someone compete & risk them leaving if he knew them, right? So that ruled out Cody, Xmas, Cameron, Alex, Josh, Megan, Gillian and Matt.

Of those he saved why would he target Dominique & Ramses for eviction if he knew them? Ditto for his current tangent on Marlena. We already know Raven is one so that leaves Jessica, Kevin and Jason. Of those 3 I've been thinking Jessica makes the most sense b/c Jason vacillates on whether to keep Paul (& he's so genuine he can't be acting). Kevin may be the 2nd person.. BUT Jess is from LA & in the beginning she was constantly telling Cody how Paul was her person. Plus she's proven to be an adept actor & skilled liar.

It just seems to me both Paul & Jess seem to always talk about taking the other one out, but always with an equal or bigger target beside them.

Could it be their goal prior to entering the house was to operate on opposite sides of the house & come together at game end?

And for the real conspiracy theorists it might explain why Jess suddenly shot up the favorites polls & got the largest temptation of the season.

Bottom line based on the friendship bracelets I'd say the 2nd person is Jess with an outside chance it's Kevin

Comment

• joniw1
      joniw1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought I read Kevin met Paul before BB19. Am I crazy?

• augie33
      augie33 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe Jessica met Paul through Liz and Julia because she has stated she sometime works with them. Joniw1 I believe Kevin spoke about meeting Derrick before BB19.

• TTOTambz
      TTOTambz commented
      Editing a comment
      To answer some of the questions:

Kevin's favorite player is Derek

As for the "2" people Paul knew something was mentioned about him being the only vet would make his task more difficult but since he knew 2 of the houseguests prior to entry that should help. My brain isn't helping me remember if Paul said this in his friendship talk with live feeders or whether it was posted in an article or someone posted on social media. But I do remember it was significant enough at the time (ie: not speculation)

And i think production gave jess the temptation because they wanted to play up Brenchel vs house remix and her getting it would make the best tv. I dont think america voted for her. But if shes truely pauls ally and got it because of him .as well christmas got the first one because of Paul and her in house. YUCK
    Last edited by Bbfanbb; 07-26-2017, 10:36 AM.

Comment

As Sir Josh Jaxafone completes his fatewell tour, remember his famous soliloquy:

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
      Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
      The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
      Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles,
      And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep
      No more; and by a sleep, to say we end
      the heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks
      that Flesh is heir to? 'Tis a consummation
      devoutly to be wished.

(And by consummation do not mean the uncomfortable pairing of some couples, but the 'What the fudge just happened ' look on the faces of Cody, Jessica, Mark and Elena Eviction Night.)

Comment

Could Production please remind to the inmates that they have Microphones attached to their chest so it is not required that they scream. I constantly have to turn down Raven and Jason and some others. Found myself actually shouting at the TV yesterday, 'Jason shut the F up!' when he got going. Then we get the whisperers whom CC can't even translate. OK that's off my chest.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X