This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - July 27, 2017

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Good morning, everyone!

It's eviction day in the Big Brother house! Who will go, Josh or Ramses?

Should be an interesting show tonight!

Comment

Good Morning All!

Happy for eviction day

Comment

Eviction Notice has been posted, but how did week go?
        Time to grade the House Guests on their performance this week.

- Posted on day of Eviction 7/27 -

SUMMA CUM LAUDE (Best in Show):
        Paul: Smart money would have been on Jessica putting him on the block now he's not safe, but she wimped guessing she didn't have the numbers and not knowing how to convince others to vote him out. (Hint, remind HGs he'll win if you leave him in!) He spent this week using her noms against her to get out a player he can't control. He remains on the leader board for now, but that clown shoe can knock you out.
        Matt: He's only a minor target because he's paired with Raven, but she'd be the likely one to go. He manages to steer a steady course, not offending, remaining friendly with all while staying in the middle of the pack in comps.
        Alex: Ably survived her HOH, getting the first unanimous eviction vote. She balances one partnership with a controlling Paul and another with the wild man, Jason, maintaining good relationships with both.

HONOR ROLL (Doing Well):
        Raven: Despite dirt being tossed at her, she's remained on the good side of the numbers for now. But, the Camille performance is getting stale.
        Christmas: She's moving up on the target list, but for now still has some influence in the game since she's the one who can control Josh.
        Kevin: Underestimated by most, as just a funny old man. But Paul knows he's wily and sly and Alex sees he's smart as they go over days. He is a bit of a savant, covered by his scattered persona.
        Jason: Like Kevin, his good ole country boy show hides his smarts on people. Problem is he is not as focussed on the long game. Alex and he make a ying/yang team filling in the missing bits of each.

VARSITY TEAM (Comp Champs):
        Jessica: Kicked fanny in both comps, was awarded a great power by America and had her ride and die return. But what did she do with it? Nommed soft targets, didn't backdoor a real threat, and listened to Cody's poor advice while holing herself away wirh him for too long. She can survive one eviction, but will spend rest of her game time in Jury as she's just not liked or trusted.

PASSING GRADE (Just Taking Up Space):
        Mark: Floated right back to Cody, who doesn't trust him any more than the rest of the House does. He can hold on to his Mae West all he wants, but he is a drowning man in the game.
        Elena: She's tried to play buddy to everyone, just barely tolerating Mark's touch, while draping herself on Paul who barely tolerates her. She's lost trust of House and has become an easy out.

CLASS CLOWN (You Made Me Laugh This Week):
        Josh: For such an annoying guy, his performance as Hamlet has had me chuckling. He has taken such joy in pretending to be so morose at his nom and eviction, all while being pretty sure he's staying. His gleeful bragging to camera of how much fun it is playing the sad role is a gigglefest. The payoff will be the 'How could I possibly be fooled twice?' face of Cody at vote time. "To be or not to be" indeed. 🎭

FAILING GRADE (Don't Let the Door Hit You on the Way Out):
        Ramses: Urkel, this ain't your season. You're the square peg who never fit in with this crowd. Sorry you didn't make it to Jury since you are a nice guy.
        Cody: You battled back in and are trying to be more social, but you can't escape who you are. Your narrow arrogant mind set kept you from fulfilling your lucky shots on the show. Good luck with that Jessica relationship outside the House.

DISMISSED:
        Megan: What coulda been?
        Cameron: What coulda been? Love to see a second chance.
        Jillian: Open the car door when ya get ger home and just push her out. She's still sleeping and won't feel a thing.
        Dominique: Sorry about never getting a job at CBS. And who the hecks grins like that when the whole House, including your only friend, vote you out?

Comment

• MrsVee
          MrsVee commented
          Editing a comment
          Rames is sooo Urkel ( did I do that )

And the nominees for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role are:

Ramses for MOONLIGHT, Part II: Story of a sad young black gay man who never quite fits in.

Kevin for THE LAST OF THE GOODFELLAS: Story of a wily hustler who pretends to be crazy as he pulls off one last score.

Jason for BROKEFOOT MOUNTAIN: Story of a happy-go-lucky cowpoke forced to shoot and eat his mare when she breaks her leg while they're alone in the desert.

Paul for RASPUTIN RETURNS: Story of an evil wizard using his Eau de Parfum made from his own venom to control the minds of everyone in the world.

Josh for UNABOMBER: Story of a real fun guy who just likes to blow stuff up.

Comment

• MrsVee
          MrsVee commented
          Editing a comment
          I still think that Kevin has a connection to the Calaforie Mafia Clan

• JeanK
          JeanK commented
          Editing a comment
          MrsVee, I would not be surprised. What kind of story.is that, about Kevin's "job?" He said once a week he goes to a bar at 1 am, he gives money and he gets money. Whaaaaaat?

• Babben
          Babben commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol, Betty, these are great!

Good morning all! Excited for the eviction tonight, I'm hoping the plan stays in place and Jody get blindsided at eviction time yet again! Not really because I want Ramses out, I'd probably prefer Josh to be the one going home, but it will be more exciting to have Josh stay and watch a blindside happen yet again this season! It's so much better to watch people scheme behind the scenes like they have been this season, the past few seasons everyone's been voting together and everything has gone exactly how the HoH plans, it's boring and predicable. At least with this season, even though WE know what's truly going on, it's so much more fun when people are blindsided at the last second. Hoping tonight is as exciting as I'm thinking it will be!

Comment

• aprilshowers
          aprilshowers commented
          Editing a comment
          I think the plan is still in place but no blindside (well maybe Ramses). Kevin spilled the plan to Jess and Cody last night.

• NicChick
          NicChick commented
          Editing a comment
          Dang it! I was so wanting them to be blindsided, boo, Kevin should have kept his mouth shut. It's no fun when people know before hand!

Morn all. Another site has 40 percent of people with Josh as their least favorite, then Cody with Paul in teens for least favorite. After that episode and seeing Josh's diary rooms, as well as his crazy wave room rants, yelling in girls faces, and peeping on them in the shower, I want Josh gone. He comes across as a rapist or violent person who will just snap and shoot someone. His short walk of fame needs to get off the TV where he can go cry to his mama who will hopefully keep him out of prison.
        Last edited by Bbfanbb; 07-27-2017, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Border57
          Border57 commented
          Editing a comment
          I see Josh as a 13 year old. Just acts like a boy, nowhere near manhood. Poor guy will probably never be any different than that and will marry a woman who wants/needs to take care of him like a child. He's probably a nice guy, just stuck at that emotional age. It's people like that who get on the show, that I wonder about the casting process.

• birdiefriend
          birdiefriend commented
          Editing a comment
          Border57, that's exactly what I've been thinking about Josh. A big goofy 13 year old. I don't see him as dangerous - if he were, I think we would have seen it in his argument with Mark.

Love to hate them or hate to love them Jody has proven they can win physical and mental comps. Their error is their arrogance and blind trust of everyones lies and terrible read on the house . Hypocrites liars or not I see Paul the biggest hypocrite and liar in the house. He goes on and on how he is playing an honest game and his next sentence is a lie. He has josh yelling at woman and Christmas blow up screaming on national tv because he is a coward and won't say it himself. It was so funny all week he's going on about putting up elana and then he saw she was doing good for next hoh comp and now is her new best friend. It will be interesting to see what Paul does when his back is finally up against the wall.

Jody have admitted Paul is playing a good game but they do have the ability to win against him in comps. I hope they come up with another plan of attack instead of just retreating back and isolating themselves to bitter party of two. I really don't want this to be the Paul show.

Comment

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          Jessica has a good read but listens to Cody too much. He doesn't understand this game at all.

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Jessica has a good read on the house, and good intuition. Cody squashes it.

• MrsVee
          MrsVee commented
          Editing a comment
          Jessica should open her eyes and get a good read on who Cody is 😳

I was soooo looking forward to the shocked faces, I want to pinch Kevin!

Comment

• birdiefriend
          birdiefriend commented
          Editing a comment
          I get the feeling, watching Kevin, that he would love to mess things up whenever he can - just for the fun of it!

• MrsVee
          MrsVee commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd like to do what Cher did in Moonstruck to Ronny to Kevin ( slap ) snap out of it!

On a lighter note, I saw a woman on a scooter yesterday just like the Christmas one in the house. she looked like a grandma Elaine form Seinfeld. It got me thinking that there needs to be more grandmotherly funny like types in there. I would love them to cast Seinfeld crew vs Big Bang vs How I met your mother, but know cbs wouldn't fit the bill of them being in there for that long.
        But i would love to see a situation of old funny farts vs the youngings. Less PDA , more thinking for themselves, more house comedy besides throwing ranch and hot sauce all over each other.
        Last edited by Bbfanbb; 07-27-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• Luanne
          Luanne commented
          Editing a comment
          That would be a good mix.

• birdiefriend
          birdiefriend commented
          Editing a comment
          That sounds like a fun show - I'd watch !

I agree that Josh is extremely immature and I also wonder how on Earth he passed whatever psych tests they give them to get on the show.

I would much rather see Josh exit over Ramses. I'd like to think that him staying in will mess with Jody, but they are so entwined in one another I wonder if they even care at this point. I'm going to admit that I find Jody completely disgusting. At first it was just Cody that I couldn't stand. Jess ignoring her gut instincts is enough to make me want to vomit. She is flushing her game down the toilet for him. With her comp skills and determination she could have been one of the best female players we've seen. Instead she's going to be another footnote in BB history.

Comment

• JeanK
          JeanK commented
          Editing a comment
          Didn't Natalie let James ruin her HOH to put up Paul and Victor?
          I will never understand strong smart women letting a 3 week acquaintance tell them what to do.

REMINDER:

Talking bad about BBU is not only disrespectful to Lexie, Rob, the Mods and the members that love it here but is NOT ALLOWED! If you have a complaint about the site itself, you should contact the Administrator, not post it here. If you don't know Lexie's email address, there is a "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page (has always been there). Fill out that form and it goes directly to Lexie.

Also, please do NOT tell us how to do our jobs or threaten us. If you're going to leave without a good reason, without giving something a chance to be addressed, please exit right. The Mods here have been here from a range of 3 to 12+ years and know what the rules of BBU are and what is expected. And of course, Administration has been here since day one. They created this site to be different. To make a fun and safe place to post your opinions about Big Brother and the houseguests. That's why the rules about attacking other members have always been in place. By the way, someone stating an opinion different than yours is NOT an attack. Someone not liking the same houseguest(s) that you do, is NOT an attack.

We've had more "Flag Reports" and complaints this season already than I can ever remember having in any other recent season and the season isn't even half way over.

For the rest of the season, please everyone be respectful of each other, each other's opinions and BBU.

Thank you.

Comment

• Ladycop
          Ladycop commented
          Editing a comment
          Gosh, I have been on here so seldom this year and didn't know that this "stuff" was going on. I love this site. Like I have said before it is my guilty pleasure. I am someone who will unwrap and then wrap up Christmas presents prior to the day because I want to know what it is, same for BBU. I want to know who won the comp, veto and who is nomed in advanced. This site allows that. I have "met" some really unique and interesting people on this site and care so much for so many of you. I picture what you must look like and enjoy hearing about your families. Family is very important to me, especially this year with all the illness and death we have experienced but I guess when the older generation gets to be in their 80s and 90s you have to expect that....it's the younger ones dealing with cancer and death that is so hard for us.
          The fact that not all of you like who I like gives me something to think about, but make no mistake about it, if I don't like a HG no one can change my mind no matter how hard they try. Anyway, love to all and hug and kiss your loved ones and make sure they know you care about them.

• DisMom
          DisMom commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm catching up and see this. I love BBU and appreciate all you do for us fans. Donation made in honor of my BB safe place

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Once again, thanks for all the support of the site, both in words and donations.

Good Morning, Happy Eviction Day!

Watching BBAD. Cody really doesn't know BB at all. He and Mark are studying and Mark had to tell him OTEV is VETO spelled backwards. Guessing he was a recruit.

Comment

Hi Everyone!
          OMGoodness, I just took the time to read all the pages of conversation in the LFU's from yesterday, and learned so much of what happened in the house yesterday. After learning that Kevin spilled the beans to Jessica about the vote, I felt like the Mom in the movie Home Alone screaming KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. Jeez! But then, I calmed myself down by telling myself that he's playing the game for himself...not us I do believe he felt he should give them a heads-up in order to protect himself somehow. Hope it doesn't backfire on him though. What would have made a great second-hand blindside is if Josh didn't know about any of that and if the house changed their minds and voted Josh out instead tonight leaving Josh with his mouth hanging open in surprise! Oh well. None of it really matters though because this is such a wasted HOH on Jessica's part. Cody NEEDS to go next in my eyes, so that Jess can go back to playing the game her way again. It pisses me off to no end hearing Cody tell her she can always use the hex if he is on the block. Jess would be a fool to use her one and only power on HIM instead of saving it to use on herself - especially since she is so intent on winning this game for herself. Incidentally, I, too, am a bit unhappy that Raven uses her medical problems to gain a lot of sympathy. It's one thing to tell the HG's "your story", but to consistently talk about your problems is just not cool and I'm glad that others are catching on. Right now, the one's that I am rooting for to get to the end of this game are: Kevin, Alex, Matt, Jason and (possibly) Jessica. I am unsure of Jess just yet, because Cody needs to go home first.

Comment

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            I like your list!

• Luanne
            Luanne commented
            Editing a comment
            I like your list.....except for Matt. Matt only because he has done nothing so far. I do think he will kick it when they get to jury and start winning big time.

• MrsVee
            MrsVee commented
            Editing a comment
            Second blind side would be good 😊 except if they didn't tell Josh he most certainly would of went rogue I'm afraid 😩

Happy Eviction Day everyone!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X