This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - July 28, 2017

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Good morning, everyone!

Another day in the Big Brother house!

Guess we'll find out for sure who the new HOH Paul will nominate today.

Comment

Good morning, Kenny and all who follow. We're expecting to hit 105 here today. Will the action in the house be as hot?

Comment

Us too......heat index 109. As of 4am the plan seems to be put up Jessica and Cody.

Comment

Good Morning All--I signed on half expecting to see posts about all the drama and fallout from last night, but I see there is nothing to see.

I was happy that Paul won HoH, bummed that it will be a wasted week. I really don't enjoy redo weeks. At least the if he noms Jody the Hex will be gone. I'm about half wanting him to find out what the Hex is and half not-blindsides are always the best.

I'm not thrilled with the temptation comp. thing because we already know how that will go-yawn, more of the same. I want to see some of the floaters step up and start swinging--looking at you Matt.

I would love to see Jason or Kevin get an HoH just so they can get that letter from home, I am adoring them more and more.

Speaking of letters....I'm sure Paul's included some encrypted messages/spells/powders/potions that will no doubt give him infinite wisdom and power over the others causing them to be unable to think for themselves and follow him blindly .

I know many are sick of the "Paul show", but I feel like he's playing the game, which is a lot more than can be said for some of the others. I don't fault him one bit for using his past experience and any advantages he may have to try and win-that is the point of the game no? All it would take is for some of them to wake up and start thinking for themselves and they could make him go away in a hurry. And maybe they are smarter than I'm giving them credit for - he is one big moving target doing all the work for them. Love him or hate him, if he wasn't in there playing what would we have to watch aside from kissy, kissy, boom boom from the BB dating game contestants?

Comment

• birdiefriend
            birdiefriend commented
            Editing a comment
            I love your post! Although Paul's HOH would be wasted, maybe it's a good thing to get this temptation out of the way and the punishment out in the open now - before the double eviction

• sf35772
            sf35772 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree DisMom with your opinion of Paul. At first I wasn't happy with his return, but he has really played a great game. Yes he uses his past, but how is that any different than someone coming in the house and saying they are a dog walker when really they are a cop and have those skills in life. He is up front and vocal - ok a lot vocal - but I think the fact that he has survived this long in the house with everyone wanting to get him out from day 1 has made for an interesting game

• LCnSummer
            LCnSummer commented
            Editing a comment
            DisMom, ❤️

"He's one big moving target doing all the work for them." Perfect way to describe it!

I love it.

That Temptation Competition (the consequence from Jessica accepting her temptation) starts this week, right? If so, since Julie said it will take place before Nominations, then it will happen today (if the HGs agree to take part in it). Or does it not start until next week?

Comment

• KeninVA
            KeninVA commented
            Editing a comment
            I am trying to figure out if they are a third nominee, or one of two nominees if they lose. If I was Jessica/Cody and it is a risk to be safe, or be one of the two nominees, I would compete. One of the two might be safe, and if one ends up on the block by Thursday, Jessica can use the hex, to reset.

• Babben
            Babben commented
            Editing a comment
            99% sure Julie said the last person would go up as the third nominee.

• birdiefriend
            birdiefriend commented
            Editing a comment
            Wouldn't the temptation have to be used before the consequence is put in play?

I think she tells them on Sunday, but not sure when the comp would fall bc the last person gets put on the block.

Comment

• nonobadfish
            nonobadfish commented
            Editing a comment
            I would choose not to compete unless I knew I was in danger. (It sounded to me like each HG gets to choose if he/she will compete, but you know Julie's wording sometimes is iffy). It's an interesting dilemma for Jessica/Cody. Do they risk getting put up as third nominee since they know that they can halt the eviction if that happens? That gives them two PoV chances. Who else would risk playing? Do Mark/Elena realize they are danger enough to risk it? What if it's just Jessica/Cody/Mark/Elena? What happens if just one person decides to compete?

• NicChick
            NicChick commented
            Editing a comment
            I think BB has ways of convincing people to do what they want them to do, as with every special power, temptation, special comp, etc. that's ever been presented in my memory of BB, production will take steps to insure it's used/played. They'd look like fools if they put something like this out there and everyone in the house just voted that they weren't going to do it, then all of a sudden this "curse" has no meaning to the game what-so-ever. BB would never let that happen, they'll convince people to play.

• herms is here
            herms is here commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe that the competition will happen today and it will be part of Sunday's show. I do not think that I would want to compete. It also will probably be completed before nominations.

Good morning------ Sounds like Paul will put Cody/Jessica up to pull out the HEX. This will be fun to watch. He nominates them, nothing happens. POV played, they are still on the block and nothing happens. I think that is when Paul will realize that it is a redo and he will have to scramble.

Comment

YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM!
            IT'S TIME TO WALK THE PLANK AGAIN!!!

- Assessment done after HOH win - (posted 7/29)

Who's on the LOVE BOAT, safe at the Captain's table?
            Captain (HOH): Paul: Well, he survived when logically could have been gone. But, he kept his head when others were operating on pure emotion (Jessica and Cody). Jessica's Hex can prevent an eviction next Thursday, but Paul has troops willing to work with and to protect him unlike those two as a pair.
            Matthew: You wanna be HOH, no prob, my buddy Paul, I'll toss it to you. Once again he proves he can get close in a comp so he CAN win when he has too.
            Alex: Paul trusts her and she keeps Jason in line. She has clear view of game and can play without emotion.
            Raven: Does Paul believe her 'I'm dying' routine, nah. But she's a number in his loyal troops, a voting block with Matt, and allowed him to win the HOH.

Who's on the GOOD SHIP LOLLIPOP, safe for now?
            Kevin: If/when Paul finds out Kevin squealed, that could seal his fate. But for now he's good.
            Jason: He's good now, but loose lips sink ships. Alex has been pushing herself away from him a bit since he's not a good conspirator.
            Christmas: She's still working the crowd, but only playing a supporting character to Paul. Not seen as threat now as she wheels around the House on one leg.

Who's on the SS Minnow, in danger but safe for now?
            Jessica: She's got her Hex power which is now only good once in next two evictions, so can save herself, Cody or both if they're together on the Block on vote night. But she's still on short list of majority of house to depart.
            Elena: She was out of this vote loop and very PO'd about it. She'll either win and get revenge or be voted out soon.
            Josh: He was saved just to get Ramses out, but an easy out when the time comes. He does annoy everyone.

Who's on the RMS TITANIC, just waiting for the ship to hit that iceberg?

Mark: Poor whipped puppy, going around the House looking for scraps. I think I saw him on the cams while feeds were down.
            Cody: Once Hex is played (or not for him?), the revolving door will hit him in the rear end.

Who is already in Davey Jones' locker?:

Cameron
            Megan
            Jillian
            Dominique
            Ramses: Just be thankful you weren't named Ramsey Bolten or your exit coulda be much uglier. Per interview with Jeff, you were sadly clueless. But, enjoy learning everything you missed while you were in the House, especially Paul lying about you winning $25k. Like Donnie, you learned playing the game is much harder than watching it from your sofa.

Comment

• helenb
              helenb commented
              Editing a comment
              I love your posts BB... you are so creative! ❤

I have not been a Paul fan but last night watching the feeds as he talked to people in the HOH I became a fan. He really know this game well and has a great ability to have others follow his lead. I choke as I type this but at this moment he deserves to win.

Comment

• Luanne
              Luanne commented
              Editing a comment
              I really think it helps to have played the game before. You know what mistakes you have made and can correct them. You already know what it feels to be on the block. You know and understand how the double eviction works. He is playing a great game and deserves to win but would he have been as good against a cast of all returning vets. All returning vets would have realized he is playing everyone.

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              And remember how in the first game that he could pivit when he picked up the temperature of the House. Never forget how he went from making Paulie his twin to kicking him out.

Next Thursday if Jessica is on Block, she will likely play Hex. If its just Cody, I have doubts she'll use it and will save it for her last chance to use it the next week. She overplayed her hand. And what is most telling is that Cody and Jess have zero clue that Paul is working with Alex and therefore Jason. They actually thought he'd put up Alex and Jason and not them. No Clue!

The new Comp logically should be played before HOH noms and it'll be interesting to see if this adds to the game or be a dud like Ramses' forced nom. Want to see who will play and who sits out. Will it say how HGs feel about their place in House with Paul as HOH. Also will some who feel safe play just to throw targets off. Hmmm?

Comment

• soflaguy
              soflaguy commented
              Editing a comment
              If Jessica is smart and Paul does nom the two of them, she should play hard for the veto and get off the block. Save the hex for an additional week.

• JeanK
              JeanK commented
              Editing a comment
              Paul had a long talk with Elena, J/C will go up but at this time, for the hpuse
              she's a target if she stays with Mark, told her to start a huge argument and disconnect. Paul told Mark he's a target by association with Jody. When they are offered to play the "protection comp" my guess is those 4 will play. Paul told M/E that Mark is plan B and Elena is plan C but Paul assured her he has 7 who will not let her leave.

• Shmennifer
              Shmennifer commented
              Editing a comment
              I think Jess and Cody assume they won't e put on the block bc of the hex. They should really clue into Paul telling them, whatever happens, take the emotions out of it.

Originally posted by Millitarymom View Post
            I have not been a Paul fan but last night watching the feeds as he talked to people in the HOH I became a fan. He really know this game well and has a great ability to have others follow his lead. I choke as I type this but at this moment he deserves to win.
            Funny, I dislike Derrick as a person, but was more peeved with the other players who rolled over for him. Had to give him props as a master player. Last year, saw the rookie Paul make it to the Final Two, losing by only one vote. I believe Alex or Kevin could be his Achilles heel if they see a chance to take him out. But for now he has managed to herd a House full of cats and have then dance to his tune.

Comment

• JeanK
              JeanK commented
              Editing a comment
              Paul is a smooth talker and does so in a logical way by all appearances. He has the ability, like Derrick, to make each one feel that their conversation is important, their input important and all the while parfuming them to agree to anything. Gotta hand it to him. But he's no Derrick staying under the radar. Annnnnd, I'm probably the only person in BB land who doesn't think Derrick and Dan are the greatest master players of all time. A lot of players did very well.

Morning, everyone! I think, KennyERJ (and happy shared birthday on the 14th, by the way. I missed our day), that they will play the Temptation Comp today. They don't have anything else for Sunday's show, so I'm betting it starts this week (and Julie said it would be before noms). I assume that it's like previous Friday comps (Road Kills, Have Nots).

Also, I've been saying this to anyone who would listen (that's not many), but do y'all think anyone in that house has realized that they haven't made jury until AFTER this eviction? Even Jessica who knows the temptation doesn't seem to get that if she is forced to use it this week, there is a chance that she or Cody will be evicted next week and one of them wouldn't make jury. Am I counting wrong on this?

Comment

• JeanK
              JeanK commented
              Editing a comment
              I kinda find it really funny that there's a very good chance Jody will be separated for the rest of the summer.

• Shmennifer
              Shmennifer commented
              Editing a comment
              Cody said to Mark in the bathroom yesterday, I will not let you go home this week because you can't be separated from Elena in jury, kind of like, I'll make sure.

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi nonobadfish , my sister from another mister! Happy belated birthday (though I did mention you on our birthday )! Glad to see you posting. Folks have been missing you around here.

To my point about jury, it seems like it's in Jessica's best interest to be totally honest with Paul and explain the temptation to him correctly. Paul wants to make jury (and so does Jessica). Those who are safe this week are celebrating that they have made jury. If Jessica and Cody use the temptation this week, no one is guaranteed jury yet (not even Jessica/Cody).

I'm not sure anyone has realized that they HAVE to have the eviction this week or their celebration is too early. They have to get down to 11 HGs first. Once that sinks in to Paul, I don't think he would risk missing jury by somehow getting evicted next week, so he’d nominate someone else and save the Cody/Jessica battle until jury was secure. But Jessica has to tell him the truth so he can see it. It's in her best interest...it's the only guarantee she has that she and Cody will make jury together.

She needs to tell the truth, play on Paul's desire to make jury, guarantee her own jury spot, and Paul can get everyone else to go along with it because they want to make jury too. (Well, everyone would go along with it except Mark and Elena who would then be on the block, I guess.)

I don't care for Jessica or Cody...but I do like smart game play.

Comment

• soflaguy
              soflaguy commented
              Editing a comment
              I would think Paul has to flush out the hex and get it over. I don't see him waiting a week. Paul won't be able to play in the next hoh, but he couldn't anyway as the current hoh. If he doesn't, Jody does go 2 weeks safe and able to play in the HOH. The numbers start to even up at that point.
              Last edited by soflaguy; 07-28-2017, 11:12 AM.

I don't want jessica and Cody in jury. I'm a meanie.

Comment

• JeanK
              JeanK commented
              Editing a comment
              Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

• beckyd30
              beckyd30 commented
              Editing a comment
              The only upside is that there is no live feeds in the Jury house, so we wouldn't be forced to watch them anymore.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X