This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - July 29, 2017

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Good morning, everyone!

Whew! We got some live ACTION in the Big Brother house last night! Oh what a night!

If you missed it, be sure to Flashback on the Live Feeds and watch and/or read Lexie's LF Updates from yesterday!

All the action starts HERE, right after Paul nominated Jessica & Cody for Eviction.
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 07-29-2017, 07:49 AM.

Comment

BB on live feeds...house guests have been up all night. They are being asked to memorize weather reports about the house guests that have left...word for word. They've been practicing all night and a new report just came over the loudspeaker...so they're having to add a new part to the report. Lots of action on the feeds all night regarding Jody and Mark and Josh...but what's real or what's "let the house think we're breaking up" as Jessica says Cody has ruined her game as she climbs into bed with him! Back to the feeds.

Comment

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        As I was watching them, I was wondering if it was just an act. They are sleek. The other house guests have to catch on especially if they see that she is in bed with him. If they don't, shame on them. I still don't like those two but if they can pull this off to end up saving both of them and the hex. Good for them.

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        The only reason I don't think it's an act (or not all of it anyway) is because there was a lot of the conversation happening without any of the other HGs around, just Cody & Jessica and they didn't talk about putting on a front. Jessica was expressing her genuine concern about how Cody is/would be outside the house. I guess it's just a "couple's thing". Have a little argument and make up.

• Bbfanbb
        Bbfanbb commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with Kenny they are fighting, but Jess is trying to manipulate Cody into getting her way and change him. Cody is just telling her I am who am deal with it. You always get your way and your not always right he said a lot. But I am always right Jessica says. I think they only have each other in the game the chemistry late night action is obviously good. They intrigue / challenge each other and they only have eachother in the house. Hence the sleeping together. But heh if it's all really a game move and they pull it off great it will be the first good game move they have made.

Good morning Kenny and all who follow. Last night's drama confirms for me that the fix is in for Paul. Why is he allowed to tell us he will get hoh and then allude directly to a couple of the actual questions in the comp? And the one most impressive to me last night was Xmas... she is slick. Unfortunately she uses her skill to play minion to Paul. Josh is like a trained seal. Last night was a psych experiment gone very wrong. Anyone in our world here who thinks there's any chance to get Paul out? I'm hoping that Matt and Kevin at least have have it in mind. Without some signs that someone is at least considering going after him this season. Is worse than predictable; it's undermined the very game. I'm sad. Somebody in there... show me you have a brain.

Comment

For the strategists. Cody and Jessica have no chance of winning veto. Or it appears not anyway. If the veto is used .... say ... on Cody, pick a HG to replace him (most likely Josh as he would be most believable/most desirable for Jody), does anyone think that Jessica will use the temptation on herself or could she be convinced that she will be safe too and want to save it for next week? Then vote out Jessica. I assume the temptation goes out the door with her. As far as convincing Jessica she is safe .... the party-line in this house seems to work fairly well.

Worse case scenario would be both Jessica and Cody remain in the house which would happen even if both are still on the block. Best case scenario is the temptation is out the door and one of Jody is gone.

Paul spent a lot of time talking to Jessica yesterday. Is it a possibility that this is what is in the back of his mind? Or am I all wet? LOL ... for the record .... I've been all wet before.

Comment

• aprilshowers
          aprilshowers commented
          Editing a comment
          Unless something crazy happens I don't see her not using it if either her or Cody are still on the block.

Cody and Mark after talking to their Women last night.

Comment

• MrsVee
          MrsVee commented
          Editing a comment
          BettyBoo. STOP THAT ! You are not allowed to make Livzee and the rest of us all spit out our beverages in the mornings !

Love this picture all I can think of is that song
          ๐ŸŽผWHO LET THE DOGS OUT , WHO WHO ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ

• misscmm
          misscmm commented
          Editing a comment
          Hilarious!

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          So BettyBoo which is Cody and which is Mark?

Just read where Friendship is now FriendSheep! I love the stuff people come up with. Lol.

Comment

• Livzee
          Livzee commented
          Editing a comment
          That is perfect for this crew. Paul with his beard even looks like a shepherd.

Last night was just crazy. Stayed up way to late watching all the drama. Good thing I didn't have to go to work this morning.

I just love how Jessica is blaming Paul for messing up her game and wasting his HOH when she told him she had the power to save both her and Cody. Problem was she was so secretive about what the power actually did that everyone was suspicious that she was being truthful about it. Had she went to Paul earlier than minutes prior to noms (and she stated multiple times, she was waiting on him to come to her) things might have been handled different. She really did not leave Paul much option but to call her bluff.

This will be a null week but it did add some new dynamics to the house for future play.

Now my comments on the Jessica and Cody argument last night. If I was Jessica I would run far, far away from this guy. First he acts like a two year old and gets in Paul's face when there is no reason to act like that. They were safe no matter what, just let the week play out. She gets upset and he escalates that situation to. She asks to be alone and instead of giving her some time to calm down and then going back and talking to her, he grabs his stuff and moves into the HN room. When she goes in to talk to him, he doesn't even get up off the bed to have a conversation with her. He just lays there. She goes back in to talk to him again and he tells her point blank, I can't be the person you want me to be. (inside or outside the house) This is who I am in the house and outside of the house and I am not even willing to try to change who I am. He says I love you and then she crawls back into bed with him. Then he says can I just go back to not talking to anyone. He really feels like he can just win comps and doesn't need to be social. I understand she needs to keep him in the game because he would never vote her out but there is no way in heck he would be back in my bed.

Unless something else dramatic happens, the hex will be used so this week will be voided but the drama may be fun to watch.

I really wish Cody could leave this week and Paul next week and we could see how the rest would play without the two alpha males trying to control the house.

Doesn't really mater what happens at Veto today but will check in later to see who gets the bragging rights. If Cody wins, does he pull a Brendon and take down Jessica?

Comment

• Nita14
          Nita14 commented
          Editing a comment
          Is Christmas's temptation still valid? Wouldn't this be a great time to swap places with Cody just in case Jessica doesn't want to use hers?

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, Christmas can play that card when she wants which Paul confirmed last night.

• aprilshowers
          aprilshowers commented
          Editing a comment
          Livzee -She said last night when she talking to Elena (before they made) up that it would be dumb of her to not use the hex and take out someone who would never vote her out and trust everyone else in the house that has lied to her. She also told him after he told her that he was willing to sacrifice his game for her that she did not feel right about not using the HEX to save him. I think she uses it this week.

And truthfully the only reason they were upset about being put on the block is because they were hoping they wouldn't have to use it this week because it would mean that they both made it to jury.

Nita - I don't think she can remove one of the nominees from the Veto selection just one of the houseguest that were selected

Good Morning Everyone!

Wow! What a time I had reading the updates. Fantastic action last night! lol Now, THIS is Big Brother drama. What a bunch of nutberries hanging on to the last strand of barbed stem before the winter chill sets in! Cody can go home now. I would love to see some of the hg's plot to get Paul out BEFORE jury! Paul is playing a good, but dangerous game. I would just love to see the house shake up a bit and go after Paul. Paul needs to shake in his boots for a week too. Am I the only one who still kinda likes Mark? I probably am. I have respect for the fact that he didn't knock Josh's teeth out. I know Mark is just a big baby at times, but he's a sensitive guy. I don't like his game (he has none) and I wish he would buck-up and find some good game left in him. Forget about Elena - she only used him anyway. And Jessica? Good grief! Cody flat out tells her he will never change and she still sticks with him. Fool. Paul is doing a great job of breaking up the couples. Look out Matt and Raven - you 2 are next...

Comment

Good gravy, haven't seen that much drama since the Moldavian Wedding on Dynasty (the Red Wedding was peanuts in comparison ๐Ÿ˜).

So Cersei and Jaime had a cold fight then got in bed for hot sex.

The Imperial Wizard unleashed the Kracken, while Tinkerbell danced.

King Kong did an apology tour and promised not to destroy New York when Faye Wray broke up with him.

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Melisandre tried to work her magic so the other witch didn't play her spell.

Meanwhile mere mortals tried to stay out of the line of fire.

And the dish ran away with the spoon.

Comment

• Livzee
            Livzee commented
            Editing a comment
            And with that, I gotta go have a real life for a few hours! I'm leaving laughing...

MAKE LIVE NOT WAR
          (But, puh-leeze stop doing it in front of my eyes!!)

(There's a hamster village called Yumville with lots of cute pix like this. It was created as an ad series and if you put in hungry hungry hamsters on YouTube you can see the cute videos. It's a break from Kirty Kam loop. ๐Ÿญ)

Comment

For those who would love to see Paul go (it doesn't matter to me either way - I can't stand him at times, other times I lmao at his diary rooms) anyway, next week would be the time to do it! If Jess uses the Hex on Thurs, then that's it for this week. No evictions will take place leaving both she and Cody in the game yet to play in the next HOH. Paul cannot play for HOH, so if anyone else gets HOH, they could put Paul on the block. When it comes time for Veto, Xmas uses her Ring of Replacement to block Paul from competing. Paul remains on the block, everyone else calls a truce just for that week and votes Paul out - BOOM! Paul doesn't even go to Jury This will never happen, but the HG's are crazy for leaving him in there because he is just too damn smart and the HG's are under his spell. So, if he makes it to F-2, well, then...he probably deserves to win.

Comment

• TTOTambz
              TTOTambz commented
              Editing a comment
              I bet Paul wins the Temptation Competition next week - just have a feeling it will work out that way

• misscmm
              misscmm commented
              Editing a comment
              Paul, Paul, Paul ... we may not like aspects of his personality but I think we are enjoying all the pupeteer do-do he's stirring. Who else would create all this fun drama since no one else seems to be truly playing?

• Freebyrd
              Freebyrd commented
              Editing a comment
              TTOT ~ Yep, you are probably right about Paul winning the Temp comp.
              misscmm ~ Lol, I know, right? Love him or hate him, Paul has certainly stirred the pot on everyone's plot. I especially like his move at breaking up the couples without even evicting them. A part of me feels it's none of his business to be a butthead, and another side of me thinks it's a brilliant move to turn them against each other. But that's the part that he's playing dangerously, because it's going to backfire on him.

Wow the BB house was crazy last night! I have to give Mark props for not hitting Josh over the head with those pans. Josh was completely out of control and the way the others kept egging him on was very disappointing. They acted like a bunch of immature middle school bullies. It brought out a side of Alex that was very ugly!

Since we know Jessica will use the hex and as much as I don't like to say it I do hope Cody wins HoH next week as he has stated several times he would nominate Matt and Raven and try to backdoor Paul, do I think Paul would leave? No but it would get rid of one of his minions and cause them to start turning on each other.

Off topic a bittle bit but does Christmas remind anyone else of Andy? I swear that girl scoots into every room and in the middle of every conversation.
            Last edited by BBfan4life; 07-29-2017, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• aprilshowers
              aprilshowers commented
              Editing a comment
              I am ready to see someone new win HOH. Tired of seeing Cody, Jessica and Paul in the HOH room. Ready to see if the others are here to really play or not.

THE WEATHERMAN COMP, THE WEATHERMAN COMP, THE WEATHERMAN COMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is my absolute favorite one......WARNING.....its is a long down time on the feeds when they do that one......but we all need a break anyway after that all nighter!

Have a great day!

Comment

• Freebyrd
              Freebyrd commented
              Editing a comment
              Lynette...your excitement is so cute! lol. I like this comp too! I remember lmao last season watching the episode with this comp.

I missed the Josh, Mark altercation. Josh should not have done that but I honestly believe that he is all talk and would not hurt anyone. I turned in when Christmas was comforting Jessica, does anyone believe that they were both being genuine?

As to Paul. I would like to see him stay in the game. To me he adds something. It is not his fault if the others can't play for themselves. Or are they. Could they just be leaving him in the game to get themselves further knowing that a bigger target is still in the game.

I liked Jessica when she was talking to Elena and Christmas, but not when she is with Cody.

Comment

• Freebyrd
              Freebyrd commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope that Alex is not serious about her F-2 with Paul. That's what bothers me the most. I would like to think that she's too smart to do that.

• beckyd30
              beckyd30 commented
              Editing a comment
              Is Josh trying to be like Evil Dick or something this season. I mean he's egging on certain individuals the pots and pans just like Evil Dick saying he's not going to let anybody sleep. is he trying to be a younger version or something?
              Last edited by beckyd30; 07-29-2017, 06:05 PM. Reason: Added punctuation

• Bbfanbb
              Bbfanbb commented
              Editing a comment
              Paul has told Josh evil.dick was a great player and did things like that which is probably why Josh is doing it besides him being obnoxios and crazy just by nature

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X