This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - July 30, 2017

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Good morning, everyone!

Time to rise & shine... well, for the sun anyway.

Another day in the Big Brother house!

Comment

Here's Whistle-Nut and Ole

(Better than listening to Jason's LONG GROSS tales of the poop pranks last night)

Comment

Eat Fresh!

Comment

Hey y'all! Just dropped by the Cafe and left a bit of "personal/off-topic" stuff ... but wanted to pop in here too

Good Morning, Kenny and all our BBU fam as you come
          by

I wonder if we will have any more drama in the feeds today? Or will the week just kinda blahhhh by until Thursday as we kinda basically know what's gonna happen again?

I don't have anything really "new" to say about how I feel about these crazies ...I'd just be doing what they seem to like to do a lot .."wash rinse repeat" 😁

At at any rate, I kinda want the week to just hurry on by since it's basically a dud anyway ...unless, of
          course, Paul's "Parfume" is actually stronger than Jessica's stubbornness and he's able to talk her outta using the hex and letting Cody just go? (I highly doubt she will do that, though)

I'll peek in as I can ...enjoy your Sunday BBU'rs! And behave

Comment

Morning. It was interesting to see Paul loosing a little traction last night. He was asking for 2 days and yelling at feeds to let him into the DR so he could ask his buddies in there about the hex. No one was letting him in and were letting in all the others. He also talked about provoking Cody to the point of Cody touching his arm so he could claim Cody attacked him and if the DR didn't send Cody home he would walk off the show and not talk to them again like he was GODS gift to CBS. Then goes to put Vaseline everywhere Cody touches and lying about it.
            There were less and less people in the HOH room and fawning over him, I think they are slowly catching on.
            I can't get over why Jessica talked Cody out of playing in hex curse because she didn't want to upset the house. How many times do they need to know the house hates them. If one of them won the curse, the other could have won veto and both of them would have been safe and the whole chaos avoided. Cody got 15 questions right and didn't even study. One person from Pauls side would have lost on the block AND he would have had to put up two others who thought Paul was really close to them .if Jess Cody won HOH next Week would have had a better chance putting Paul on the block and sending him home because he betrayed three more people he was supposedly close to and three people from their side on block if they could win curse and put up two others.
            Their hex and failure to disclose everything and or exaggerate lie about has caused a lot of chaos though.
            After Alex and Jason's performance on crazy day they really showed an evil side and went off my favorite list .
            I am team Kevin all the way. He is so funny to listen to, crafty on both sides, and proved he had some brains in that veto comp.
            Lets get Jody and Paul out and have the hamsters play the game without Productions help.
            Last edited by Bbfanbb; 07-30-2017, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Livzee
              Livzee commented
              Editing a comment
              Did you see Kevin's face when the nastiness was happening. He was really disturbed by it.

• Bbfanbb
              Bbfanbb commented
              Editing a comment
              I know he was the only one in there that kept his cool on both sides and made sure everyone was ok.

Paul v Cody
            Last edited by Bbfanbb; 07-30-2017, 10:44 AM.

Comment

I was afraid of Jessica or Cody winning the next HOH and putting up Paul. But that might not be the case with these temptation competitions in play.

Comment

Paul is such a hypocrite, talking about how much more mature he is than Cody, yet thinks it's perfectly fine to put Vaseline all over the place. Just to piss Cody off, set him off to self evict. I am so sick of Paul, I want him gone.

Comment

• Bbfanbb
                  Bbfanbb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Remember last year he called big meech a c.un...t and another girl another time I can't remember and she went off on him ? There were plenty of times last season he yelled and got close to people, And now he's egging Josh on to yell in woman's faces and is appalled someone would come at him and yell at him ?.,
                  Last edited by Bbfanbb; 07-30-2017, 11:19 AM.

• joahnn00
                  joahnn00 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep, the midget narcissist holier than thou. He's a jerk.

I don't see any heroes in this season, for sure. There's no lovable loners like Donnie or amazing comp players like Janelle or Victor. So can only judge them on play and game survival. Of course the vet was given protection, which Paul used to his advantage. But the first week he was open for eviction, Jessica totally blew it. Instead of rallying the House to see Paul as the ultimate danger to anyone else winning, she and Cody made themselves Enemy Number One. Her stubborn self-involved personality refused to do the skut work necessary to get him out. Believing you're right when evidence shows you're not achieving your goals doesn't mean everyone else is wrong. It means you need to change your course and methods, which neither she nor Cody can do, except in a superficial manner. You gotta constantly work those relationships, they only worked the mattress out.

Paul makes his rounds which is evidenced by the majority of players who trust him and think they are his partner. But, do believe anyone but Matt or Josh would eliminate Paul if they felt they could be successful. I wouldn't be surprised for others to support an Ides of March operation on Caesar if they feel they can do it as a bloodless coup. But, for now they've been the bikers who ride the draft behind Paul. I can see the Kevin and Jason pairing group taking a shot when they could, but they would need Alex to execute it since neither of those guys is an organized enough of a player. Christmas and Elena would love to, but haven't build their own armies. Mark just looks pretty in pink, floating to where he perceives the power is.

So Jessica will likely waste her Hex on Cody and have to depend on them winning comps to stay. The new comp offers both they and Paul an alternative way to stay safe, despite the risk. Being a vet is only an advantage IF you know how to use that advantage. Just look at the last season when Frank and Day went down in flames, while James hung in. Meanwhile the newbie, Paul missed the win by just one vote.

Right now my game curiosity is to see if he'll pull a Derrick type win, never being on the block, or a Nicole just barely win. Or will a player succeed in making him lose in a surprising Vanessa style? So which of the inmates will shiv Paul in the Yard? Or will he have a Shawshake Redemption ending?

Last edited by BettyBoo; 07-30-2017, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Bbfanbb
                  Bbfanbb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, but Paul is the only vet and Frank and Dom got taken out seeds planted by returning vets. There were five vets in there. I get they need the vets for the ratings, but only one just ruins the season for me and is a ridiculous advantage. But heah I thought Derrick being in the game as an undercover cop who lies and manipulates people for a living and was trained to do so ruined that season too for me. I can't stand one person taking over running the whole house, it's boring and predictable.

• Livzee
                  Livzee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  At least I'm starting to see that Paul's heavy handed ness is so obvious even the blind can see. So that's good.

• Walleye
                  Walleye commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I still contend that the curse is intended to save paul now that his safety is gone. I'll admit I'm wrong if he gets sent packing. It could also be to keep the paul vs Jody show theme going.

Kevin certainly seemed to know a lot about prison and jail life. He talked at length about it last night.

Comment

• Bbfanbb
                  Bbfanbb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He always does. His dad is in prison. But the way some of these others act in the house they are on their way there.
                  Last edited by Bbfanbb; 07-30-2017, 11:23 AM.

Good morning! Team FP! Plenty of seats left on the train.

Comment

• zoziemom
                  zoziemom commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What's FP?

• BBhead
                  BBhead commented
                  Editing a comment
                  F***Paul

• zoziemom
                  zoziemom commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Then I'm totally on board!

I got frustrated during BB16 that they couldn't see what we could in Derrick, BUT we had more info. Not even Cody knew he was a cop. Meagan should have had an advantage having been an interrogator, but she crumbled quickly due to her personal issues. There's no guarantee of any supposed advantage. The seeds only bloom if you perceive them as truth. Frank came across as a rude pig, so they were happy to join in getting him out. Day sat alone in the living room appearing to spy on others. Players who successfully take the temperature of the House survive. I would never picked Jordan or Nicole as a winner in the start of the game, but they survived and made themselves a less repellent option to vote for.

Right now although I don't care who wins, I'm curious to see how it plays out. Hey, if Cody or Jessica do win HOH next week, Paul could leave. Then who will we all be annoyed by? I will listen to most conversations but can't listen to the Cody/Jessica 'we're so wonderful' bed talk or the crudeness of several, including Jason. I was rather amused by Paul's frustration last night at not getting the answers he demanded from Production. Sometimes NO answer is an answer, Paul.

The initial wonderment of being on the show is wearing off and they are getting sick of each other. Like last season when Frank left, once Cody is gone the majority will turn on each other. But:

"May be the devil, and the devil hath power
                T' assume a pleasing shape. Yea, and perhaps
                Out of my weakness and my melancholy,
                As he is very potent with such spirits,
                Abuses me to damn me. I’ll have grounds
                More relative than this. The play’s the thing
                Wherein I’ll catch the conscience of the king."

So sayeth Big Bill.
                ​​​​​

Comment

We all know that Jody slept through all the weather reports. So how in the hell did Cody get 15 answers rightI? I hope production did not feed him any answers. I find it very odd. Does anyone else?

Comment

• WhyleeCat
                    WhyleeCat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't understand that either. How can you answer the questions to something you never saw. Seems like they were told the answers so didn't have to worry about loosing any sleep.

• Border57
                    Border57 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think the answer to that is, Production TOLD them he got 15 right. Doesn't mean he actually did get 15 right. Unless Cody has a photographic memory, that's just pot stirring. In those comps where they don't see each other and the live feeders don't see it, Production can edit any way they like.

He was a Marine ... sleeps with one eye open ... and a houseful of sharks out to get him ...

Comment

• joahnn00
                    joahnn00 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's what I was going to say, he probably wasn't sleeping much. He listened.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X