This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 1

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all.

Well that was an eventful evening. Were those victim noises coming from Cody and Jess? That was a little uncomfortable, but if Cody and Jess are going to dish it out they better be prepared to take it too. Paul did have a point too about the double standard. If one of the guys was going around sticking their fingers up people's butts they would have been gone, but because Jess is this tiny, hot chick she gets away with it.

Comment

• DisMom
      DisMom commented
      Editing a comment
      Once I checked out yesterday I evidently missed a lot...some of it I'm more than ok not knowing about, lol!

WARNING to Livzee PUT YOUR TEA DOWN! 😁

Comment

• Livzee
      Livzee commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok. Ready🍮

Ah, things gotta a little crazy with the hamsters yesterday, but Jessica will be doing fine once she gets her eyelashes and hair extensions on.

Comment

• herms is here
      herms is here commented
      Editing a comment
      She seems like she is very high maintenance.

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is so life-like. BettyBoo

Don't sleep, the Marine is coming for you!

Comment

Gonna be a long four days till Thursday night in that House. Team Chaos was reined in by TPTB. Team Victim were given more ammo to believe they are the only ones playing fair. Team Not Me were made uncomfortable by Team Chaos but didn't jump in to defend Team Victim either.

Such are the Days of our Lives.

Comment

• DisMom
        DisMom commented
        Editing a comment
        I need a flow chart....Team Victim=Jody.....Team Chaos=Paul and his dog pound....Team Not Me=Marlena?

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Team Victim: Cody & Jessica
        Team Chaos: Paul, Josh, Alex, Raven & somewhat Christmas
        Team Not Me: Matt, Kevin, Jason & peripherally Elena, Mark

Sorry I didn't specify since it was clear in my mind after watching last night. But know not everyone can fit in my head with all those voices in there. 😉

• DisMom
        DisMom commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL, as long as the voices are all nice.

Thanks, your teams make more sense than mine did.

I'm going to try to say something here and I guarantee it will not be popular. What is going on in the Big Brother house has happened in history time and time and time again. One person will build a protective army around themselves and go at those the leader deems the one responsible for whatever transgression the leader thinks or wants to happen. The ideas are those of the leader but generally the followers are the ones to put the ideas into motion.

Make all the fun of things and people in this house you want but how is this Big Brother season all that different than Austria and Germany in the later 1920's, 1930's and into the middle 1940's? The so called leader points a finger at the person or groups of people to lay the blame for everything on and the underlings go from there? The only thing I can see is the scale, the number of people involved. How is it "Good TV" to ridicule and try to force others into violence, General Custer tried that and failed miserably.

As I understand it and I could be wrong, one religious group lost an estimated 60 to 75% of their European Population. Just a side note, it is estimated the European Settlers and those of European descent in the great country we call the USA killed 90% of the indigenous population from the time they first landed until 1900.

Many of us on this forum are victims of this kid of treatment or know people who are or have been victims. Use any card you want, race, religion, ideology, skin color, thought - what ever, how is what Paul and the lying Raven does any different? You have those who sit and watch yet follow the leader like Lemmings.

And all this in the name of Greed. Nothing new there at all.

Comment

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        You could say that Marlena are Switzerland by staying neutral and not getting involved.

• gooobs
        gooobs commented
        Editing a comment
        I look at this a little differently. This is a game. Where lying is the norm. Admittedly, I did not see the feeds last night. But I think Paul is playing harder than anyone in the house. And that is what they came to do.

• magoopy
        magoopy commented
        Editing a comment
        Im not sure where I stand about Cody, but I know that last night was over the top, bullying and something i did not like at all. I've never been a fan of Paul.

Wow, I checked out after veto and that was a bit too soon I see, I missed all of the insanity. I'm trying to decide how I feel about the tormenting that took place.

In the real world I don't agree with bullying. Ever. Inside the game of BB, I think it's different. It's difficult to watch a group torment an individual though. And I will not defend Paul and his egging it on, he's better than that. His game has been working without resorting to that tactic. Shame on him.

I don't have the feeds, but watched some of it on youtube-what I saw was inside the bounds of the game. Still not easy to watch, but I think we've seen worse--ED comes to mind of course.

I read that Cody was being attacked for his military background-that's not ok in my book. I know it is not against the rules, but it should be. I'm not a Cody fan in the slightest, but I respect that he served for our country. In fact I'm betting that what he had to do and what he's seen is part of why he is the way he is. I think that military training kicked in and he was able to let all of that roll off of him.

The tormentors yesterday are the ones who will ultimately look like a bunch of idiots. Cody keeping his cool is the ultimate one up to all of that, so applause to him.

Reminds me of something I learned the hard way as a kid. My brother and I would fight, fuss, argue until my Mom would just have her fill and she would say "Smart one shuts up"- more than once I was not the smart one and had to pay the consequences. Yesterday Cody was the smart one.

Comment

• llongori
        llongori commented
        Editing a comment
        I love your mom's statement. I teach 16-17 year olds. They often get what I call "barking dogs" syndrome. One "barks", the other responds. The first fires back, etc, ad nauseam-usually over nothing of significance. It's just that neither is wiling to let the other have the last word. I'm going to deploy her phrase from now on. Thanks.

• DisMom
        DisMom commented
        Editing a comment
        llongori- You're welcome and she would be happy about that. I like your barking dogs syndrome-my hubby and 22 year old son suffer from that, always over politics, drives me nuts! Now I know what to call that, lol!

Paul and his minions remind me more of the movie Idiocracy . I am really hoping this millennial generation is not all like this or we're headed for doom. For the first time just couldn't watch the feeds last night them all trying to convince themselves they did the right thing . Get Paul off the screen please. It's not good TV anymore.

Comment

Ok, so I'm watching BBAD-

Jess: I really should stop saying that I live 12 minutes from here....no you know what F*** it, if anyone wants to send me yellow roses, like every day.

Who INVITES stalkers?

Comment

This is probably not how a lot of you feel but I really was appalled at Paul and his minions behavior. Paul is a bully and his followers are drinking his kool aid. Josh is being led and egged on by Paul and Christmas. Ultimately when Josh gets put on the block they will ditch him. They will say they didn't say or do the things to Jess and Cody. I just found it all so disturbing. Believe me, I love drama in the BB house but this crossed the line for me.

Comment

• DisMom
            DisMom commented
            Editing a comment
            No secret I'm the resident Paul fan, but even for me he's crossing into territory that's very iffy. I have never minded the lying, misleading, or misdirection to me that's part of the game. I also don't blame him for people following him. It's a game strategy.They could just as easily have chosen not to follow him and actually play for themselves. He is now abusing the power and it's not going to make his game better, it's going to hurt him.

• Bbfanbb
            Bbfanbb commented
            Editing a comment
            100% with you lady chef!

Matt seems like such a level-headed person to me...how he could find Ravens theatrics and foul language attractive is beyond me.

Comment

I was horrified by Paul and his groups actions last night. I hope Jessica uses the hex and the end result is that the hoh gets the boot. It would be an easy way to get Paul out of there. He. needs to be taken out of the game. Last night he stoked the flames of hatrid and it was awful to watch. I dont enjoy Jessica and Cody but they did not deserve that punishment and there r still three days to go.

Comment

What I hated about last night's behavior was when they attacked Cody's military service to our country. No vet should have to defend his service. They all should be appreciated and thanked.

I read somewhere about Jessica sexually violated Paul. Seriously? How? When? She's always glued to Cody.

Raven's mouth was disgusting. If that was my daughter I'd flip out. She was embarrassing.

Josh is a follower. He will do and say whatever dirty work they want him to do because he believes that will keep him safe. The pots and pans thing was funny when Evil Dick did it years ago. Now it's just annoying. He's a clown.

Paul instigated last night's behavior and he was the one who questioned Cody's military service and called him a coward. I liked his game play up to last night. He's a tool with Napoleon Complex.

Mark is a flip flopper. He swings to whoever has the power. He has no idea what he's doing. All he wants is Elena to love him. He acts like a love sick high school girl. Hes known her 2 months. He needs to grow some balls.

Matt doesnt exist. All he does is throw flour at Raven. Is he ever going to start playing BB?

At first I liked Alex, but unless she starts playing for herself and not Paul, she does nothing for me.

Kevin and Jason disappointed me last night. They should have been the voice of reason when Paul attacked Cody's military service. I lost respect for them as well.

Christmas comes off as a bitch. BB should have sent her home when she broke her foot. Can't believe she's still there.

Cody and Jessica are no angels. Cody is so pissed that Paul didn't give him a friendship bracelet that he can't see or think straight. Then when Paul got the temptation and could not get evicted during Cody's HOH, he went crazy. If he and Paul were smart they should have teamed up. Instead Cody shut down and turned his back on everyone. Jessica to keep her man turned her back on everyone then blamed everyone else for not talking to her. If they want to leave the game, then go. Tired of hearing their threat. I hope this love match is worth $500,000.

I wish BB would stop finding HG from bars and pick fans who know the game and not people who think this is their shot at an academy award.

Comment

• Bbfanbb
                Bbfanbb commented
                Editing a comment
                I really doubt Jessica did anytihng to Paul, if it was a big deal,he would have made it a big deal WHEN it happened and the house would have known. It's another one of his make up sociopath stories like he was gonna tell Production Cody touched him and if they don't evict him he will walk off show. He's not getting what he wants from Jody can't puppet master them so he's making up things to make them look bad and making their life hell.

I read some about what went on yesterday, didn't see it. Cody is a guy who take crap thrown at him, and he's also a hater. Remember his comment about "trannies" and how "no one is going to take their side over a Marine infantryman"? Or how he wouldn't sit down at a table with Canadians? Those weren't game comments, that's the REAL Cody. He hates groups of people and is proud to say it and apparently because "he's a Marine", it's OK. Well, the poor Marines, who have a guy like that on TV as a representation of them, and believe me, people remember that. I was fixing fence by the road years ago and someone stopped to talk about my farm, and he mentioned he was in the Navy. Immediately I was thinking about the Tailhook scandal, which had happened a few years previously. People don't forget people in uniform acting badly, and Cody has done that in my book. I wouldn't give him the time of day. Which is not to say the others have behaved too great yesterday, either, it doesn't sound like they have. It's Big Brother, things get nasty on there every so often. I think I"ll be taking some time off from keeping up for a day or two. Production will edit things the way they like, in any case, for the TV shows. We never saw the rotten comments that Cody made on TV, probably they will temper this stuff from last night as well.

Comment

• Border57
                Border57 commented
                Editing a comment
                Got me, TTO, it's a comment he made to Jessica several weeks ago in conversation. She was talking about her best friend who is Canadian immediately after that, not sure what triggered him making the comment in the first place--probably talking about people they knew. Frankly, he simply seems not to like anyone who isn't like him, and has no problem saying so. He's not a nice guy.

• Bbfanbb
                Bbfanbb commented
                Editing a comment
                Does anyone know around what time the cross dressing comment was on feeds? I can't find it on feeds?

• Bbfanbb
                Bbfanbb commented
                Editing a comment
                I never found where Cody actually said it, but I did find Paul saying Cody said verbatim "They can tuck their di... in between their legs all they fuc... want" ( as in what he feels about transgender being in the military) listing reasons not too like Cody . but in that same sentence the other reason not to like him he also said Cody made Raven cry . Cody didn't. Paul told Raven to fake cry and blame it on Cody. The only person I've heard use any sort of the fu.. and di.. language excessively in the house is Paul, so I'm guessing just like Ravens fake crying these were not Codys verbatim words. If anyone can tell me where Codys actual words are not Paul!s lying paraphrasing to incite a riot because Paul didn't get his way can you let me know.
                Last edited by Bbfanbb; 08-01-2017, 07:47 PM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X