This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 3

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Good morning everybody.

Happy eviction day (or non-eviction day )

Comment

Good Morning All.....

Happy "we may or may not, but probably won't have" Eviction Day

Comment

Morning all. Uneventful night. A lot of them horseplay next to room where Jody was trying to sleep screaming and laughing. Last ditch effort today to get Jess to not use HEX .
        Did any of you guys hear Alex Jason convo ? She was saying that if the other side gets HOH she's probably going home. They were talking about no one will play for her for veto and the veto chips. She said her HOH there was 13 people and there was no more than 7 chips in there and they have to have houseguests choice. She thought Production was going to rig it so Paul won and Alex would go. Interesting convo.
        It would be also interesting in an Elena win to see who she really puts up . Who really will be with her in bed at night. Josh thinks Elena and Paul like eachother, Josh has also been hitting on her, and there's Mark the sick puppy still drooling over her. Don't want the wash rinse repeats late nights of her and Mark though. Have a feeling Paul will be in her ear and bed all week if she wins though typical Paul snake style.
        Mark was also saying there might be one day hoh veto eviction all in one episode tonight. He was saying the way the competition was set up because there was a lot of yard left they might put in a veto comp too. Wouldn't that be awesome and the time to get out Paul. Mark said curse said three weeks not three evictions and that could still mean they can do it all in one episode and have curse during next weeks HOH. Hopeful thinking to be able to get Paul out tonight.
        I'm pretty sure Production is going to downplay Pauls role in instigating the bullying and riot. Have a feeling as Paul was saying over and over again in BBAD after riot how Paul was bullying the bully is how Production is going to play this. In last nights episode they portrayed Cody as volatile and a loner.
        Looks like Paul will be sticking around probably until the end of the game. SIGH.
        Even hearing Pauls voice all night irked me like nails on a chalkboard . He was trying to mess with josh and twist/ crack his neck and back after repeated attempts of Josh telling him to leave him alone because you'll snap my neck . Of course Paul didn't stop and kept going for his neck. Paul is psychotic and it's time for him to go home to his mom.
        Last edited by Bbfanbb; 08-03-2017, 08:22 AM.

Comment

• Freebyrd
          Freebyrd commented
          Editing a comment
          I would absolutely LOVE for Paul to get evicted before Jury! I do agree with those who have said that Paul is really the only one who is truly playing this game, although I still think Alex is playing the game too - just not as hard / well as Paul is. But still, I want him to just GO HOME, not to Jury.

TOOBER!!! How are ya' ??? Haven't seen or heard from you in quite a while! So happy to hear from you

• bamabbfan
          bamabbfan commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with your thinking that Paul's edit will not show how horrible he was! I wonder if they signed something stating they wouldn't portray him badly on the show, even if he did act badly? I know, I'm just suspicious! Ya know, if he continues making me as sick as he has this week, I will just have to stop watching. I've tried to watch BBAD some this week, but just can't stomach those people. I know Cody and Jess aren't great people, but that whole fiasco the other night was unbelievable. I can't watch something if it is going to make me that mad. I know I shouldn't get so involved, but I just....can't....stand....Paul!

• BBhead
          BBhead commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm interested to see the edit tonight. I feel like if they portray it accurately (Paul fueling the fires and then laughing as his sheeple carried out their orders), then that might be a sign that the tides will start to turn against Paul, and these people will actually turn on the switches to their brains and see what he's doing.

I'm watching BBAD and notice how Jody are on the couch in the living room, while the rest of the people are in the kitchen having fun. I'm so sick of listening to Jody complain that they are the outsiders. Well darn it, join the rest of them. Sit there and laugh with the group instead of isolating themselves playing kissy face and mushy mouth. I don't feel the least bit sorry for them. I was amazed I didn't hear loud mouth Raven. She is driving me to drink with her childish antics. My five year old great granddaughter is a lot quieter than her. Rant over.

Comment

• Babben
          Babben commented
          Editing a comment
          I haven't watched the feeds since bullyfest. Have Jody tried to join in at all since then? If so, what has been the reaction?

• Diane40
          Diane40 commented
          Editing a comment
          I've just watched BBAD and they still are their own little Pity Party.

• Bbfanbb
          Bbfanbb commented
          Editing a comment
          Not last night but night before Cody was in hot tub while Paul and Elena were stroking eachother chatting with Jason Matt Raven. He whispered to jason thank you for not participating in that I appreciate it. Paul,saw him socializing and went and got in the hot tub.Cody left. Why would you join a bunch of people that are going to bully and chastise you ?..
          Last edited by Bbfanbb; 08-03-2017, 06:22 PM.

I hope part of the hex is thst HOH gets evicted. It would be a great way for Paul to be sent packing

Comment

TMZ has a story posted today about Cody and his military service and a number of Honors and Medals he has received ( He was Air force and Marine ... I didn't hear about the AF)
          But reading the comments on the story - not looking to good for Cody.

But not going to lie - I am an underdog kind of girl - I am hoping that Cody and Jess can find a place in the house for a few weeks - just to keep those that feel a little too entitled on their toes a while longer.
          in fact I would like to see Kevin/Jason and Jess at 3rd - lol

Comment

• OutOfTheDarkness
            OutOfTheDarkness commented
            Editing a comment
            "Nickson received numerous honors ... including campaign medals for his tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, 2 National Defense Service Medals, a Good Conduct Medal, a Global War on Terrorism Service Medal and 2 Navy Unit Commendations.*

• DisMom
            DisMom commented
            Editing a comment
            I 100% respect Cody for his military service. He is just not cut out to play in this type of game, he has admitted he lacks the social skills.

I want Jason in the finals, I'm not sure how the heck he's gonna get there though.

CBS just aired a commercial for tonight - Paul "Jessica is making a mockery of this game" ....

Comment

• Babben
            Babben commented
            Editing a comment
            I have the sense that he would say that about anyone who wasn't blindly following his orders. Puppet master Paul is getting on my nerves this season. I came to respect his game by the end of last season and thought he deserved the win over Nicole. This year he is overplaying. I was encouraged at the beginning of the season because he seemed to be playing a lower key game. Remember how he started at 100% gameplay last season?

• Mongado22
            Mongado22 commented
            Editing a comment
            That's a laugh coming from him!!

Think I've found Josh a new job!

Comment

• ashee72
            ashee72 commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL!!! That is too funny. I just can't with him :/

• Playmisty4me
            Playmisty4me commented
            Editing a comment
            Naaaaah....while he'd probably enjoy it, that guy's gotta be able to inspire confidence in leadership, have and retain knowledge of plans, have REAL rhythm, outside of the percussive pots section....... and besides the requirement of being able to walk and chew gum at the same time......be able to shake the bootie one way, without anything else going in the opposite direction... Like Josh to a point, but; he'd torment the mascot, and that would be the end of him....

• ashee72
            ashee72 commented
            Editing a comment
            He actually reminds me more of one of those monkeys clapping the symbols together

Originally posted by Tina182 View Post
          CBS just aired a commercial for tonight - Paul "Jessica is making a mockery of this game" ....
          I think if you are Paul you have to overplay. Everyone knows who he is. The option to lay low is not a card he can play.

Comment

On BBAD Jess is telling Cody that if it weren't for him and Paul the house would have had no leadership. I look at the other HGs and I think that she's right. Let's pretend we never see Paul in the house this season-who steps up? How do you guys think the season would be playing out now?

Comment

• TTOTambz
              TTOTambz commented
              Editing a comment
              Jess would have insisted Alex leave so she probably wouldn't have already been gone (b/c one of the couples would've won & taken her out) & this would have been a steam roll season for Cody b/c no one would have gone against him. We'd be stuck with the 3 couples through to final 6 (plus Dom) IMHO

• herms is here
              herms is here commented
              Editing a comment
              Going for the Safety has gotten Josh this far. Say what you will, but there are moments where I really like Josh. When he was trying to comfort Mark and last night when he and Paul were joking around, showing him boxing moves.

• Bbfanbb
              Bbfanbb commented
              Editing a comment
              If Paul goes I see the leader as Matt vs Cody V Alex's crew. I think it would make a fun house.
              With Paul never there Cameron would have stayed. It would have been couples v Alex jason ramses jilian cameron kevin. It would have made a good show.
              Last edited by Bbfanbb; 08-03-2017, 06:56 PM.

The TMZ article about Cody that a few of you have been discussing.
            "Big Brother" star Cody Nickson didn't just serve his country as a Marine for 4 years.

Comment

I've been watching the live feeds and I do not think Cody is being portrayed unfairly. He's a cold person with a lot of pent up emotions. Jessica is so worried about what her "clients" will think of her that I have to guess she has no clue about the night cameras. Paul is annoying. Raven is worse. Josh is growing on me. Christmas is a drain. Elena and Mark are worthless. What I'm trying to say is who is going to get the winners edit? Josh? I do like Kevin. I wish they would put 3 or 4 older people in the house every season.

Comment

• MrsEmmaPeel
                MrsEmmaPeel commented
                Editing a comment
                I guess it fits the image she is so desperately trying to protect, right?

• DisMom
                DisMom commented
                Editing a comment
                I think she will have to make a choice of her job or Cody. I think in that job she would have to be all kinds of social and have all kinds of friends, how is Cody going to blend with that?

• MrsEmmaPeel
                MrsEmmaPeel commented
                Editing a comment
                Good point. No way can he handle the jealousy that would stem from her job....

Happy eviction day everyone. Let's see what happens tonight with the HOH comp. Let's see how many people want to win and what they would do. Here is my opinion:

Alex - wants to win. Would nom Jody
              Jason - Wants to win. Would nom Jody
              Kevin - Wants to throw it. If he won, would nom Jody
              Josh - Wants to win, would nom Jody
              Matt - Wants to throw it. If he won, would nom Jody
              Raven - Wants to win? Would nom Jody
              Xmas - Tough one here, doesn't need to win, but wants to win due to competitive spirit. Would nom Jody. Will think it too early to make move on Paul.
              Mark - Wants to win, would nom????? I don't think he'd nom Jody, probably Alex and Jason I guess. It all depends. He is in good shape to win HOH and make some possible deals
              Cody - Wants to win, would nom Alex and Paul I think, or try to backdoor Paul, may even nom Matt and Raven
              Jessica - Wants to win, would nom same as Cody I think, maybe even stronger preference toward Matt and Raven but she has a personal vendetta against Alex
              Elena - This is the most interesting to me, as I said yesterday. Does she want to win? probably not. If she wins, I think she has to choose a side. Now I don't think she'll back Jody, so she probably noms Jody a this point.

Paul can't compete, but most of these people winning would be his HOH anyway, so what does it matter?

Comment

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                Jess also despises Josh. Alex and Josh could be her noms with Paul as possible backdoor. She'd be pleased if any of those 3 go, but Paul would be the trophy move changing the game trajectory.

• TTOTambz
                TTOTambz commented
                Editing a comment
                Mark is in a super tough spot b/c he's told Jody "I'm gunning for it & am 100% with you" He's told Paul he only trusts him & Elena, He's told Alex/Jason he's 100% with them & would never put them up/vote them out. So he's told 6 people he is 100% with them & would never go against them (odds are he's said the same to Matt/Raven though he's been throwing shade at them lately).

The 6 players (Jody, Elena, Paul, Alex, Jason) will all be in Mark's ear should he win, but ultimately I think he would nominate Josh & Xmas as those are the 2 players he despises the most.

As for Jess/Cody they've repeatedly said (especially Cody) he would back door Paul, they have no intention of letting him play POV. So I think they would nominate Matt/Raven. Though it could get interesting if either of Jody won b/c you can bet the house would sell out Marlena & tell them they've been aggressively playing both sides & told the house Jody would be on the block had either won HOH. Ultimately, I think Jody would nom Matt/Raven with Paul as backdoor option for Cody & Alex for Jess.

Alex, Jason, Kevin, Maven, Josh, Kevin would all nom Jody with replacement nom being either Elena or Mark.

The wild card for me is Xmas Although I think she'd nom Jody & assume she would use Mark as her re-nom, you never know b/c of her closeness to Jess.

Side note: does everyone notice every Wednesday evening Xmas & Mark become major narrative in house? On a whole the players are not fans of these two IMHO
                Last edited by TTOTambz; 08-03-2017, 03:44 PM.

• BBhead
                BBhead commented
                Editing a comment
                Mark wants Matt, Raven or Christmas out.

Originally posted by NicChick View Post
              Cody & Jess in lounge talking about his sister maybe? Talking about someone screening the shows before she is allowed to watch them
              (Quote from Updates)

I'm sure they're talking about his daughter. Yep, here's Daddy fighting. Here's Daddy making your little brother Tadpole. Here's Daddy getting picked on. Here's Daddy moping. Here's Daddy bonking in the shower. Whoops here's Daddy smiling, how did that one get in? Erase THAT footage, Marines don't smile. Here's Daddy wearing a toad costume. Here's Daddy bonking on a Lily Pad. Here's Daddy leaving the Mean House. Here's Daddy back. Here's Daddy leaving it again.

RIBBIT RIBBIT
              ​​​

Comment

• DisMom
                DisMom commented
                Editing a comment
                BettyBoo you never fail to entertain

Little brother Tadpole....I'm dying over here!

• NicChick
                NicChick commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh yeah, I always forget he has a daughter!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X