X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladychef
    replied
    Thanks for posting this Lexie. With all that is going on in our country BB is a wonderful distraction! But it is just entertainment not a life changing event for any of us BB lovers! Thanks for the reminder.

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Thanks ... we try.

Leave a comment:

• birdiefriend
    replied
    You have my vote for best site around !! Best Admin, best Moderators some absolutely wonderful Members!

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    Yeap, love our BBU Family! Folks genuinely concerned about others and looking out for each other!

• Shan
    replied
    AMEN!! (there ya go KennyERJ )

yup, this is what makes BBU *THE* Best around... well this AND the awesome FAMILY we have here! <3

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Can I get an "Amen"?! Thanks for stating the rules so clearly, Lexie! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS is what I LOVE about BBU, what makes it different from "other sites" and why I've been here for so long!

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    started a topic BBU Rules, Guidelines, Terms of Service - Please Read

BBU Rules, Guidelines, Terms of Service - Please Read

Big Brother Updates Terms of Service

Although the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and not the owners of this website.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.

Religion, Politics have no place here.

We are discussing Big Brother, a reality show, a game with the chance to win $500,000.

We are not rewriting history or debating it.

The owners of this site reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

There is ONE major "guideline" .. "rule" .. whatever you chose to call it here at BBU and that is that members DO NOT make their comments/posts/discussions turn personal toward another BBU member. That is a violation of this website and could render your membership banned.

Please be respectful of one another.

Again, the moderators will be moderating the discussions and do have the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason. If content is removed, edited, or deleted, please do not post it again, please do not ask "why" on the boards, as that post will also be deleted/moved. If you have a question, please email a moderator or myself and we will be happy to explain the reasoning.

Again, it's a simple matter of being respectful of one another.

We are not all going to like the same house guests, we are not going to like who wins Head of Household, who gets evicted, or even who wins the game.

It is a game, it is a reality TV show, they are locked in a house, we will judge them, that is part of the Big Brother experience.

However, again in those debates, in those discussions, within those opinions, please be respectful of one another.

Thank you!

Lexie and the BBU Crew

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X