This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 4

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all.

Temptation comp today. Looks like everyone will be competing to try to keep the safety out of the hands of Jody.

Comment

Good Morning and Happy Friday

Comment

I'm happy that Josh won HoH and I will likely regret saying that later. When he's not being annoying and he's just having regular conversation sans pans and circus songs, he seems like a normal sweet kid. Still immature certainly, but I think that comes from the fact that he is so young.

I think it's interesting that while Paul appears to be the puppet master much of that is due to the fact that he is being allowed to do so by design by a few of the HGs. Some are drinking the kool-aid, but I think there are several who only make it look like they are drinking it. Several of them see it very clearly.

Christmas certainly sees it, often voicing a different opinion and making her rounds feeling out all sides of the house. Kevin and Jason often talk about how Paul will need to be dealt with. Although I will admit that Kevin confuses me as I've heard him say he will always be honest with Paul. And Matt is kicking back enjoying his kissykissy boomboom time with Raven until he feels like it's time to start playing. These pretend kool aid drinkers are letting Paul lead, letting Paul grow the target on his back, the blood on his hands and when the time comes they will have the ammo they need against him.

Josh is obviously a Paul minion, but he is also very pliable, like warm bread dough. This would be a perfect opportunity for Christmas to get in his ear. Build his ego. Make his see that he has a golden ticket to the BB hall of fame by taking out the Vet. Tell him sure Jody are threats, but everyone wants them out and they can be gotten out next time. Let him know big moves are a part of the game and now is the time. Of course that would require the kool aid drinkers to be swung over to that way of thinking, but look at the shot they would have.

Alex appears to be in Paul's grasp, but I wonder if she's just trying to keep it looking that way for the moment.

Raven, Mark, Elena-meh, I think they will go where the wind blows.
        Last edited by DisMom; 08-04-2017, 06:54 AM.

Comment

• DisMom
          DisMom commented
          Editing a comment
          I think Paul is 26, Josh is 23. I call them both kids. But maturity is a funny thing, we don't all get there at the same time. Matter of fact I'm still waiting for mine to come in

• Bbfanbb
          Bbfanbb commented
          Editing a comment
          Josh and Paul are both 23 according to google BB

• LCnSummer
          LCnSummer commented
          Editing a comment
          I love it. ... Who only pretend to be drinking the kool aid.... Reminding me of a great line from "Princess Bride."

"He's only mostly dead."

This would be the best week ever if Paul were put up. I would love to see his reactions even if he didn't end up being sent packing. 😈 I don't necessarily want him to go but the drama would be awesome! (I'd get nothing none all week because I would be glued to the feeds!)
        Last edited by Ladychef; 08-04-2017, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• Tina182
          Tina182 commented
          Editing a comment
          hehehe I would LOVE it if Paul came in last in the temptation comp!! ( idk if he is going to play - is he? )

• Bbfanbb
          Bbfanbb commented
          Editing a comment
          Tina he said he was and that would be funny if he lost. It's Jodys plan to both play and one win one loose, so at least they get to definately play in veto and not give Josh the satisfaction of putting them up. BUT if Paul looses priceless !, I wonder if they will wise up and evict Paul

Originally posted by DisMom View Post
        I'm happy that Josh won HoH and I will likely regret saying that later. When he's not being annoying and he's just having regular conversation sans pans and circus songs, he seems like a normal sweet kid. Still immature certainly, but I think that comes from the fact that he is so young.

I think it's interesting that while Paul appears to be the puppet master much of that is due to the fact that he is being allowed to do so by design by a few of the HGs. Some are drinking the kool-aid, but I think there are several who only make it look like they are drinking it. Several of them see it very clearly.

Christmas certainly sees it, often voicing a different opinion and making her rounds feeling out all sides of the house. Kevin and Jason often talk about how Paul will need to be dealt with. Although I will admit that Kevin confuses me as I've heard him say he will always be honest with Paul. And Matt is kicking back enjoying his kissykissy boomboom time with Raven until he feels like it's time to start playing. These pretend kool aid drinkers are letting Paul lead, letting Paul grow the target on his back, the blood on his hands and when the time comes they will have the ammo they need against him.

Josh is obviously a Paul minion, but he is also very pliable, like warm bread dough. This would be a perfect opportunity for Christmas to get in his ear. Build his ego. Make his see that he has a golden ticket to the BB hall of fame by taking out the Vet. Tell him sure Jody are threats, but everyone wants them out and they can be gotten out next time. Let him know big moves are a part of the game and now is the time. Of course that would require the kool aid drinkers to be swung over to that way of thinking, but look at the shot they would have.

Alex appears to be in Paul's grasp, but I wonder if she's just trying to keep it looking that way for the moment.

Raven, Mark, Elena-meh, I think they will go where the wind blows.
        The thing is you can't get Helen-itis where it is always "next week".

I think with Paul you really need to try for a double eviction. His strength is having time to work his magic. I don't think this week is the week. Josh isn't savvy enough to convince Paul to be a pawn and Josh is screwed if he misses his shot.

Only feasible way to get Paul out this week is if he was the third nominee, but I noticed that he is convincing others to do that work for him.
        Last edited by Snipers35; 08-04-2017, 08:08 AM. Reason: Why does this always appear as a new post?

Comment

• DisMom
          DisMom commented
          Editing a comment
          To answer your edit reason question....Quote gets you a new post, comment will add to another posters post...

• Snipers35
          Snipers35 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! =)

Morning. I am so angry at the episodes of BB ( not because I am a Jody fan because I am not but I will always be an underdog fan and I think they are the only ones with the cahoots to take out Paul who has ruined this season for me ).
        I watched , and CBS made out that Paul was OK to start the bullying riot because Jessica went back on her word about Hex. They neglected to show Jess was pissed and went back on her word because Paul lied and repeatedly went back on his word
        1) she asked Paul to not say anything or disrespect Cody at veto because he's a vet and has been through enough . Paul said he would but he did not, he told Jason what to say instead.
        2) Paul and company have repeatdly lied to her as much as 5 min before ceremony ( veto Raven )..
        3) They neglected to show one of the reasons Cody was mad at Paul is he told him he treats people/house guests like dogs (in hoh altercation).
        3) Paul told Raven to fake cry to get the others on their side to start the riot and lie and say Cody bullied her.
        4) Did not show Paul screaming at them, only Josh and Xmas Raven.
        5) The real rason Paul started the riot was to get Cody to hit someone and self evict.
        Then I am thinking wait
        CBS and Julie said AMERICA gave Jess this power to use hex as she sees fit. So by fake editing the show are they telling me that because America gave Jess the hex and Paul starts riot because of hex it made me think CBS is throwing this in our faces and telling us WE started this insane bullying because we voted for the hex in the first place.
        Secretly I want the Marines to come over into the house and take Paul off the show . I wanted to boycott the feeds and BBU. But of course I didn't. . I still watched and followed the feeds and put out my frustrations here. BUT really CBS the nerve of you.
        If your going to condone this, tell the true story so America sees Paul for who he really is . Don't like edit it and make it look like it's Americas fault that Jess and Cody got bullied because we gave her the hex or Jess deserved what she got because she went back on her word.
        Last edited by Bbfanbb; 08-04-2017, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• DisMom
          DisMom commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry Bbfanbb, I think I got lost on the other #3, after re-reading what you said I get what you mean.

• bamabbfan
          bamabbfan commented
          Editing a comment
          One thing that got me is that Paul told Cody to leave the HOH room when Cody was telling Paul to quit telling Jess to be quite (or lower her voice, or whatever) so Cody left. THEN, Paul rushes out behind him in front of everybody and starts saying things like "yeah, just walk away Cody" "Show what kind of person you really are, you can dish it out but not take it", etc. (I know I used quotations even though that may not be exactly what he said, so sorry). BUT PAUL TOLD HIM TO LEAVE THE ROOM! Then Paul criticized Jess for going back on her word that she would not use hex, but he had already told us and everybody in the house (except Mark & Elena) that he was lying to Jess about keeping her safe for two weeks. Such a double standard there. Anyway, just my two cents about Paul. Love your comment!

• Bbfanbb
          Bbfanbb commented
          Editing a comment
          Raven has said to Matt a couple times Production told her she is not allowed to reveal how close she is to Paul ( they knew eachother coming in) . Maybe they have some sort of deal with Production to get them to final 2. Don't know but Paul and Raven got the untrue edit. It was a clear edit to make Jess look bad and do something she didn't. I wonder with Elenas back up against the wall if that will come out this week.

Ok this was posted by LNCsummer late last night but I thought it should go here for comic relief and can't quote closed post sooo funny summer
        Jess needs to switch careers to the WWW girls wrestling or boxing circuit and let off some off some steam
        I can see it now...

Jess and Alex, The Not ​ Wonderland Big Brother Mouthy Babes... and the none to happy ​ Christmas off to the side on crutches as the referee, Raven running amuck ​ all around the ring flipping everyone off, aaaand Elena blowing ​ kisses while posing and lifting the Title Belt to the adoring TV cameras.

And... us just having to watch ​ it all ​.

Comment

• LCnSummer
          LCnSummer commented
          Editing a comment
          You are the best Bbfanbb. 🌹🍾 🤓

Good morning all! I'm excited to see how the safety comp plays out today. I am so over Jody, BUT I think it would be more exciting if one of them wins it and the house has to scramble to insure the other one is on the block and doesn't win veto. If they get both safety and veto, it's going to be buh-bye Mark this week.

I have to say, this season has been much more entertaining for me than the last few. There's actual strategy going on, (most) people are actually trying to play the game, and other than last week, people have been voting against the HoH instead of just doing what "the house" is doing.

Comment

Morning all,

Good points above on Josh/Xmas duo. But, I'm on the other side of the fence about Christmas in terms of what I think she should do this week. And, that's because I believe she will end up getting HOHitis & sabotage her game unwittingly this week. In fact, Paul showed his moxy & is already playing it up to Mark & Jason who are NOT fans.

Xmas is desirous of being seen as a mover & shaker in the house and it's going to create problems for her. In fact, she was making a point of stating to Maven, Elena, & the HOH room "I told Josh to do this" "That was my idea" & "let me finish my point". She told Josh you know you shouldn't always do what Paul says. Still, Josh is more adept at this game than many give him credit for. He knows for example that Paul/Kevin/Jason/Alex want to take him to F5 & now that Alex has been won over by his win & is growing closer to him I doubt he'd risk upsetting that 4-some for Xmas. (ie: Josh knows he ranks ahead of Xmas, Marlena & Maven in their ranking, so why cause waves). To wit, when Xmas comments on Paul there is push back from Josh as he suggests his ideal F5 is the same as above removing Alex & replacing her with Xmas.

I noticed the looks on the faces in the HOH room when Xmas said we should not drink the wine (Josh's HOH wine) & wait til we have two so we can catch a buzz. People in the room looked from one to another at her statement & then Josh eased the tension stating I promised Kevin some already though.

Personally, I get it b/c I'm more of an alpha (SHOCKER) than a follower, so it's natural to want to lead. The problem is Xmas tries to insert herself in convos & better others stories which infuriates the others.

Mark my words, I won't be surprised if Xmas develops a bit of HOHitis off Josh's tenure & it back fires on her.

I'm sure, Xmas will try to stage something to keep Jess over Cody b/c that's her preference. BUT, based on Elena/Jess convo last night it's clear Jess isn't a Xmas fan anymore either. Since Elena repeated that convo to Paul, he'll inevitably tell Xmas or Jess will be rude to her & she'll fall back in line.

Still, I won't be surprised if Xmas becomes the Whistle Nut group's sacrificial lamb ahead of Maven & Josh especially after this week.

As for Jody & Marlena, as much as I tend to pull for underdogs I just can't get on board with them. Jody are planning on removing themselves from interaction (HUH.. if that's true, what exactly have you been doing up til now?). They are caught in this belief they deserved to be in Paul's shoes & no one else is deserving but them. Jess will admit to Paul's good game play, but Cody refuses. Marlena are another story entirely. Since their 'split' it's Elena who has been playing both sides more overtly by transferring intel to Jess while using her sexuality with Josh & Paul (who are on to her actions). Mark (b/c he's scared) outed information to Alex & demonstrated he doesn't trust Kevin based on him trying to shut down Paul & his convo the minute Kevin came into the HOH room. I can't imagine Paul missed it b/c Mark got very adamant in his words and gestures. He came just short of putting his hands up to say stop talking.

For me personally, the intrigue of this week isn't about whether one of Jody or Marlena leaves. Rather, it's how the middle ground shakes out. As I see it the driving force is Paul of course, but it's become clear his working strategic group is Alex/Kevin/Jason/Josh. Sure he has made inroads with both Maven & Marlena but he'll be able to adjust accordingly. As of today the targets for this group of 5 are Jody (Jess first/Cody second), Marlena (Elena prior to Mark). Should they be successful in getting those first 3 out, I think the group would target Mark next (in spite of Jason's wishes) but I doubt they'll be averse to removing Xmas or Matt given the opportunity. Raven will go shortly after as no one wants to just hand her $500k feeling the guilt over her constant references to "dying".

That said, Paul knows Raven would take him to F2 if Matt was gone, ditto for Alex/Kevin if Jason was out so intriguing week ahead, especially interesting in terms of where the middle ground shifts and realigns.

Have a great day all.
          Last edited by TTOTambz; 08-04-2017, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• Luanne
            Luanne commented
            Editing a comment
            I usually pull for underdogs and did the week Jessica won Hoh. But like you said, they pull away from the house. They should have used that week to build some trust and talk game with the others. I am ready for them to go.

• maxxum26
            maxxum26 commented
            Editing a comment
            At first Jess and Cody, specifically Jess, tried to build back up some trust and talk game to people. Paul told everyone to not talk much, don't trust them, and don't agree with anything. If I will give credit to Paul anywhere in this game, it is how he handled his puppies that week. He didn't let them go and build back a bridge with Jody. He let Elena and Mark off the leash just enough to make the other puppies not like them.

• Ladynascar
            Ladynascar commented
            Editing a comment
            All interesting comments and something to think about. Been loving Josh all along and getting more tired of Christmas every day. How dare she try to get Josh's wine.

Oh, Mark, you're so big and strong, you're my man.

Oh, Paul, you're the HOH, you're my man

Oh, Josh, you're the HOH, you're my man
          Last edited by BettyBoo; 08-04-2017, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Luanne
            Luanne commented
            Editing a comment
            ELENA----lol

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            OK, yesterday I saw Josh is up and he wins HOH. This morning make fun of Elena and then read Josh wants her gone. Time to get a lottery ticket?

• Ladynascar
            Ladynascar commented
            Editing a comment
            Good one Betty Boo. I needed that laugh.

Good Morning all- Of course Josh is doing what Paul wants ,but it is also what he wants. I see a little bit of game in Josh. Elena thinks she has him in love with her. She flirts with him and he gives it back. She has no idea that he really does not like her and wants her to go. Christmas thinks he has no one but her in the game. She thinks she is his one and only. That is so not true. Paul thinks he is dumb and has him wrapped around his finger. Alex, Jason and Kevin think he is 100% with them. I can not get a true read on him. When he is with Christmas, I think he is 100% with her. When he is with Paul, I think he is 100% with him. When he is with Alex, Jason and Kevin, I think he is 100% with them. Who is he really faithful to? The house thinks he is an easy out but I am not so sure of that.

When the house talks about Mark/Elena. Most think Elena is the better player and needs to go. Paul shoots that down and says they need to send Mark out over Elena. I hope when the time comes, that the house votes the way they want to. Elena is tied to Paul, she will need to go and is the better player. Mark plays defense all the time. "Am I in trouble. " "Is my name being mentioned". I really like the fact that he was against the tag team assault the other day. I liked that he voiced that to several house guest. I just do not think he is playing a good game.

Comment

• MrsVee
            MrsVee commented
            Editing a comment
            great read on the hamsters Luanne and I concur 😄

• DisMom
            DisMom commented
            Editing a comment
            I have to admit he has had me fooled, so if he is just faking the craziness-give that man his money!

• Ladychef
            Ladychef commented
            Editing a comment
            I do hope Josh goes far too! You have great observations about hm. I truly hope he can be his own man in the tough times ahead. I have to say I do t like how Paul would ften treats him.

We are at the la familia dinner . Are we bros or meatballs? What meatballs do you want Josh ??? Double Juicy with a side of silicon ? pickle juice with hot sauce ? Bearded with trimmings? Or the slippery one stuffed with pain killers ?

Comment

• DisMom
            DisMom commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok, you made me laugh.....smh....shame on me....

Morning, everyone. I've been following feeds from afar, but I have to say that I see no indication that Jessica and Cody are underdogs.

Cody has played in 10 competions and won 5 (FIVE) of them. Of those he lost, he threw 2 of them (threw the PoV to Alex and the PoV to Jessica). So he's only truly lost 3 out of 10 comps that he's taken part in. He tied for second in a game of chance competition (last night) and didn't put in enough effort to study on the Memory HoH. He made no effort to win the weather PoV. Jessica hasn't needed to win as much because she has Cody, but she's tough/smart and has/can win comps to save herself. AND she was given a very powerful temptation....not my definition of underdog.

If they are considered underdogs because the majority is against them, well....they made that bed. Cody had a loyal team that could have held power for weeks. He then threw a comp to Alex in order to get out a team member (Paul). When that didn't work, he tried to get out another team member (Christmas). He has been brutish, mean, disloyal and derisive. Jessica isn't quite as bitter as Cody, but the "we deserve this and you don't" attitude is not that of an underdog.

I do totally believe what Paul instigated against Jessica/Cody is wrong. I hate "mob mentality" on any level. I don't think Jessica/Cody (nor anyone) deserves that. And I want Paul out of the game because he bugs. But I'm going to be very happy if Cody/Jessica are evicted this week. I view Jody's attitude on the same level as Paul's attitude....they are equally responsible for poisoning the house.

I no longer have a sure favorite although I can still pull for Matt and Christmas, I think. I haven't liked Matt's game play (or more appropriately "lack of" game play) but he may be following his stated plan to lay lower until later in the game and I'm willing to give him a chance. Christmas is the closest to being my favorite (as she has been all game), but I do worry that the pain meds are affecting her personality and causing her to bite too hard. I know she has to take them, but she'll have to recognize and overcome that or she's gone.

One last thing....my heart goes out to everyone who is horrified by what they witnessed on the feeds during that fight. I honestly do feel the same way and sympathize whole heartedly. Someone asked me, though, if this is the worst season yet for spite/ hateful bullying. I very quickly answered an emphatic "no." In my eyes, nothing will ever compare to BB15 and the trauma inflicted on Candice and Howard. It never really stopped. Remember Aaryn flipping the bed and mocking. Remember that Candice (who was given up for adoption) was on her way to being evicted when Gina Marie told her (on live tv) that even her own mother didn't want her. Then remember Amanda holding Elissa hostage in the HoH with her constant taunts and yelling. Those are only a few examples, and Big Brother made it through that season. They will overcome this, too.
          Last edited by nonobadfish; 08-04-2017, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• DisMom
            DisMom commented
            Editing a comment
            Just wanted to say good to see you NoNo

• Ladynascar
            Ladynascar commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey, Nono and BigMur I have missed yall both and love ya lots. We've spent a lot of seasons together. We may not have always agreed on who we liked but we made it fun. Enjoying your posts and "seeing" you both have made my day.
            Last edited by Ladynascar; 08-04-2017, 06:10 PM. Reason: misspelled word

• nonobadfish
            nonobadfish commented
            Editing a comment
            ((((((( BigMur DisMom Ladynascar LCnSummer )))))❤️
            Last edited by nonobadfish; 08-04-2017, 11:44 PM.

One more thing: If I had the choice of losing Cody or Jessica this week, I'd want Cody to go and Jessica to stay. Jessica is a young mean girl who, I believe,actually has a big heart somewhere. If she were playing alone, there's a chance she'd drop the mean girl schtick (maybe?). I feel like that's a fall-back position for her but she's capable of being sweet/funny. We know she can win comps and she's smart. And she knows the game (but has a bad read on who is telling her the truth). I could pull for her if Cody wasn't there (and she lost the attitude).

The idea that she's throwing away her game for Cody is crazy...I can't see them lasting as a couple in the real world. She talks about spending two hours on the phone making her massage/facial/nail/hair/eyelash appointments, yet he doesn't have enough money to fix his car. And can you IMAGINE the fights over the outfits she wears to work or the way she has to act at work? According to the Nolan twins, she works at Hyde night club (as they do) as a VIP bottle server which means she is assigned a table all night and makes big money through tips. She said last night she doesn't go in to work until 10:30 pm every night. Am I wrong in thinking Cody won't be able to handle that for very long?

I think she has a chance to turn this around and win if he leaves. But instead she wants to go and let him stay. SMH.

Comment

• Shmennifer
            Shmennifer commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree! I have been saying the same thing to my roommate! Cody won't be able to handle her job! And to think she was talking to him about getting him a job there too! #troubleahead

• nonobadfish
            nonobadfish commented
            Editing a comment
            (((((((((( ~smee~ ))))))))))))

• magoopy
            magoopy commented
            Editing a comment
            (((nonobadfish)))

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X