This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 8

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by sdkgeo View Post
      3:45 BBT

All dark. Kevin is stirring a lot. He appears to be having a hard time sleeping.
      Must be all that plastic wrap!

Comment

Morning. Really good flashback Kevin /Paul in hammock at 12:11 am.

paul reveals he wants Raven, josh, Xmas, Kevin in the end so he can beat them and get to two with Kevin, Not sure if it was a real heart to heart or an act to Kevin but he thinks he can't win in final two because he is the retuning vet and no one will vote for him because he's played before . Really.? Because Nicole the retuning vet beat you last year.

It's gonna be interesting to see what Kevin does with this info and if Jason and Alex will find out. It also will reveal Kevins true knowledge of BB because if he really has seen past seasons and knows Paul is full of BS because Nicole beat him as a vet last year.

Expect Jess to leave. They will have the production switch it up and do save her footage today if they haven't got enough form the ditch Elena the last couple of days. They will have to throw Raven in there too for suspense. Don't see anyone but Jess really leaving though.

Paul keeps protecting Raven . But Maven is high on priority boot for the rest of the house. It might get him in trouble. If Cody keeps his word to Kevin and wins HOH Maven will be targeted next week. Paul, Maven and anyone else will put up Cody Marlena.

It was interesting to see this side of Paul last night. He had me convinced he was over it and wanted to quit until he told the lie about not winning because he's a vet. It's an interesting flashback.
        Last edited by Bbfanbb; 08-08-2017, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• sofieckcs
          sofieckcs commented
          Editing a comment
          In Paul's friendship talk on Sunday afternoon(I think), he said he was going to start putting in people's heads that he couldn't win. It was around 4:30 BBT on Sunday afternoon.
          Last edited by sofieckcs; 08-08-2017, 08:06 AM.

• joahnn00
          joahnn00 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's his MO he wants to have these little talks with each one, telling them how he won't win at the end cause he's a Vet. He's acts all sad and depressed with each houseguest he tells... Yada yada yada ...hello! Nicole (the Vet) beat you.
          Last edited by joahnn00; 08-08-2017, 12:14 PM.

I saw the flashback. Of note, Paul wants a final two with Kevin. It will be interesting to see what he says to Alex or Jason. Paul's final mix is actually a good F5 for any pair (in this case Kevin and Paul), since they are beatable, and as I have been saying for a while, Xmas as the F3, for a pair, is easy to drop off. The problem will be getting Josh out, ahead of Raven. A better final 5 might swap Jason or Elena in the Josh spot.

Comment

• Bbfanbb
          Bbfanbb commented
          Editing a comment
          Jason might be good esp with the ties to Kevin he will want him in top 3, but Elena is too strong physically and mentally and has a good chance to win in final 4/3.

I find it hard to believe Paul when he says he wants Kevin in his final 2. In his friendship chat he said Kevin was in the best position in the house. I don't think Paul will want to make the same mistake as last year, taking a strong player to final 2.

Comment

• KeninVA
          KeninVA commented
          Editing a comment
          sofieckcs Paul is executing a strategy he laid out to the live feeds the other night. At that point, he was saying he wanted to stick with Alex and Kevin until the end. He also said he was going to start on the "I can't win" song, though he believes absolutely he can win the game. He is going to use this broken record technique to sway his chosen end game players to always keep him in. He ran the same story against Josh last night, minus the F2 deal. It is kind of funny to see Kevin and Josh really work to boost Paul's spirits.

• Luanne
          Luanne commented
          Editing a comment
          If he truly wants the F3 to be Alex, Kevin and Paul, he plans on sending Alex out at final 3. I think he would win hands down against Kevin. Kevin is playing a good social game, but he is a little sloppy with it. AS the game stands today, Paul will win against anyone. If someone else wants to win, they need to send Paul out.

• Shmennifer
          Shmennifer commented
          Editing a comment
          Luanne, I agree, if anyone has a chance they've got to get Paul out.

Good morning all.
        Ready for Thursday, I hate that there's so much time between things happening at the end of the week, I feel like years ago things were spread out more, or they played more comps (when they still did the Have Not comps), now it's like everything happens from Thursday - Saturday then Sunday - Wednesday there's nothing really going on (I don't count the POV ceremony as something happening because it's always so dang predictable).
        Anywho, ready for Jess to be gone so we can see how Cody handles the house without her. These showmances being so hot and heavy as soon as the feeds were live this year made things more blah than usual.

Comment

• Bbfanbb
          Bbfanbb commented
          Editing a comment
          I really like the safety comps and the have not ones they should bring both back next season and spread them out over the days. Problem is the houseguests wouldnt get use of the yard.they need another area to film them so they can use the yard when they want to and not be all cooped up in the house all the time.

The question is what is everyone else's strategy. I have to believe that Paul is at that top of a few hit lists and whether some will take the opportunity if he is nominated.
        Last edited by sdkgeo; 08-08-2017, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Isn't Paul forgetting about his greatest obstacle, Cody. Or does he see them being able to evict him again? What is the special August 18th episode all about?

Comment

I've been wondering if Cody has finally gotten wise and is telling the Diary Room and other HG that he is not after Paul or those who didn't lie to him, but, those who turned their backs on him multiple times... (and maybe he's just foolin..**)

I know that Survivor players are very careful what they say to Jeff Probst during tribal counsel. Can't slip up like Jess did when she by sheer game mismanagement--- answered Julies question at the the end of the show, saying, "Gee--- so glad America gave us XYZ so Cody and I are safe for a few weeks...etc."

Later she admitted she blew it big time spouting out that info cause she was caught OFF Guard by Julie. Noooo Jess, you were caught OFF Game by Julie...

You only tell Julie, the live feeds, and the DR what will help get you further in the game. The game is not just in the confines of the BB house.

(**I don't think he is crafty enough to try to pretend to pull back from his Paul vengeance so CBS thinks Paul is safe, etc.)

Comment

• gabesrah
              gabesrah commented
              Editing a comment
              Jess told Christmas that production knew she was going to say something about the temptation. She didn't say whether she told them or if it was their idea. But it seems that if she knew ahead of time, she would have given more thought into what she was going to say. To just blurt out what she did, she had to have known that what she said would put a bigger target on her than was already there. But Jess and Cody have amazed me this season with their inability to read how others see things.

• KeninVA
              KeninVA commented
              Editing a comment
              Jess talking about her temptation did not do her in. Hanging onto Cody, and not trying to spark up other alliances with Xmas, Jason, Alex, Kevin, etc are what have killed her game. Elena, Matt, Raven, Mark,, Xmas, or Jason would be likely going home this week, as her Hex would be expiring this week, and she would have one more shot at HoH, to further extend her stay.

• BBfan4life
              BBfan4life commented
              Editing a comment
              So true KeninVA I can't understand how in the world Jess thought her and Cody would get to the end together by isolating themselves the whole game?

Paul can spin all of the Poor me, I can't win he wants, the other HGs aren't going to be buying it now. If Paul finds himself in a chair, he's going to be talking to Julie and then off to jury.

Cody-already has Paul on the hit list
            Christmas-already planting seeds of doubt where she can
            Jason/Kevin-been onto him for a LONG time.
            Marlena-will take the shot if they get one
            Maven-Raven may not vote against him, but I think Matt will if given the shot.
            Alex-if the Paul/Kevin discussion gets back to her, I think she will be fired up over it.
            Josh-he's like the wind, who knows? I think he would vote with the house.

IMO, as soon as someone gets Paul on the block he will be gone. I think the group is aware enough to know they must take him out to have a chance. He does not provide them with anything now.

If he manages to get through to the end I think he will have to do a lot of winning, a lot of playing, and a lot of double talking. And if he can manage to do all of that then I think he deserves the win, just like he deserved it last year.

Comment

• MrsVee
              MrsVee commented
              Editing a comment
              Should be fun to see WHO WILL HAVE THE GUTS TO STRIKE AT PAUL

• LCnSummer
              LCnSummer commented
              Editing a comment
              {{{ DisMom }}}

In the back of a few of their minds I think they won't get rid of Paul until Cody has been evicted.... and maybe use Paul to get one more out, then go after him. But Kevin and Jason want him as a shield at least for a while me thinks.

Originally posted by sofieckcs View Post
            I find it hard to believe Paul when he says he wants Kevin in his final 2. In his friendship chat he said Kevin was in the best position in the house. I don't think Paul will want to make the same mistake as last year, taking a strong player to final 2.

I - DO-NOT- BELIEVE- FOR - ONE- SECOND THAT PAUL 😈 Is telling US or ANYONE else the Truth about anything . It's just him BLOWING SINK GAS PAR FUME in the air . I would not be surprised if he is lying in the DR too , I think it was Derrick who said he lied in the DR because he didn't want them to really know what he wanted to do . That was just an ACT the other day when he came out of the DR and was really mad . My guess is he would want ELENA at the end because no one but maybe Meatball would vote for her . If they do not get him out HE WILL WIN AND KEVIN WILL GET Americas favorite player .

Comment

Hello all, I don't get into the discussions forum much. I drop by for the updates as I have for the last 10++ years. But when I have time, I love seeing everyone's opinions. I love Big Brother, I have watched it through the good and bad since the first season and I am enjoying it this season. Although there are a few things really bothering me and I am very upset that TPTB are letting certain things go. Jessica's obsession with inserting her finger into HGs butts is very disturbing, but the fact that Big Brother hasn't stopped it is really troublesome. I hear everyone complaining and talking about how violating it is but yet BB lets it continue. I was shocked when Alex told Josh that Jess poked her V. That is NOT ok, it is not funny and needs to be stopped.
              Next thing that has me irritated this season was a few days ago when HN Elena kept going under the hot water in Jessica's shower and again BB didn't stop it. They did eventually say "Elena" but she did it again after that. They didn't even move the camera to try to hide the fact that they were letting her take advantage of Jessica's shower. Years ago, during Evil Dicks season, BB8 I believe, Jen-tastic got an eviction vote from BB for eating while a have not. Elena needs the same or worse since she continued after BB called her out...

Comment

• DisMom
                DisMom commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm confused about the Jessica thing. When did she do all of this? Is she still doing it? And if she is why aren't these people point blank telling her it's not ok and to stop? I get rough housing and goofing off-it's gotta get pretty darn boring in there-but some things are just off limits!

• Bbfanbb
                Bbfanbb commented
                Editing a comment
                I think Alex and Paul are both vocal players who hate Jody and if Jess really did violate them as they claim they would have gone straight to Production and had her evicted on the spot or started screaming about it WHEN it actually happened not later when Paul was on the bully a girl train searching for reasons to the fans for people to hate Jess. I think both of those incidents were exaggerated or made up.

• Efmtks
                Efmtks commented
                Editing a comment
                I didn't see the incident with Alex but saw her telling Josh about it. I have actually seen her on the live feeds do it to Paul (once in the storage room early in the season and once in the kitchen while Cody was out of the house) and to Cody (on their way into the rose/red BR). Others have said she has done it to them but not that I saw. I first saw it early on in the season and since they were all complaining about it, I thought it had stopped but the incident with Cody was recent (about a week ago) so I don't think TPTB have said anything to her. Paul is probably making a bigger deal out of it as you said BBfanbb, to flame the fires against Jess but he did make the point that if he had done it to her, there would be outrage and he would probably be in jail. I have seen her do it 3 times and even if that is the only 3 times and no one is complaining, it isn't right IMO.

These are all really great posts. If you want to Win this game you have to play the game not only for the houseguests but for the DR and production. It makes total sense if Derrick lied in there because it was such a boring season and there was no house flip. We knew what was going to happen every week and Derricks target always went home. I remember Paul also telling them when we do this we have a code word and do it all last minute for the vote. So maybe he tells Production one thing and at the last minute on live TV changes it with everyone and Production can't do anything because it's live.

We need some of you guys posting in this house . This is brilliant stuff.

I really hope Kevin tells Jason or Alex and it comes back to bite Paul. Problem is Paul has a final 2with Xmas, Josh, Kevin and we know he has a side deal with Raven and is close to Elena. that leaves Alex Jason Cody Mark voting him out and one of them HoH putting him up.

To get Paul out numbers wise Jess needs to stay and Raven go and that isn't going to happen. I am sick as I say this but I think Paul is going to win. especially if he got that from Derricks playbook about lying to Production. He seems to want to avoid the block and is doing many of other Derrick moves. If CBS allows Paul to win I see some serious backlash for CBS and another boring season of the Paul show.
              Last edited by Bbfanbb; 08-08-2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Luanne
                Luanne commented
                Editing a comment
                He has a final 2 with Alex also.

Thought that I would catch a conversation with Jody and just couldn't do it. When they called Josh to the DR, she said big dummy, and she was also saying how she wasn't going to hug anyone. To me she feels superior.

Comment

• Anyaspapa
                Anyaspapa commented
                Editing a comment
                More feelings of entitlement. She can call others names, as can Cody. However, the instant someone says something to them, that individual is getting personal and taking it too far. She is a typical "mean girl" who thinks she is better than everyone else. So glad she will be gone Thursday. Hopefully Cody will actually start playing the game; although, thus far, only Jess showed promise without Cody. I have a feeling Cody will be gone within a couple weeks.

• Bbfanbb
                Bbfanbb commented
                Editing a comment
                Dom didn't hug anyone on her way out. A lot of houseguests dont hug anyone because they feel blindsided lied to. Jess definitely acts entitled but so does every other girl and most of the guys in that house at the moment. It's going to be interesting to see the other houseguests true colors when they win an HOH and get betrayed or their butt is on the block facing eviction what they do and how they react to it.
                Last edited by Bbfanbb; 08-08-2017, 02:56 PM.

• Anyaspapa
                Anyaspapa commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree Bbfan. I have noticed more hostility overall this season. All of them seem to be taking everything so personally and forgetting that this is an actual game with a substantial prize to the winner. Most are celebrating jury, a miniscule payout comparatively. The only 3 players I see actually looking ahead to a win are Alex, Kevin, and Paul. All the others seem happy with a new romance or mini vacation.

I also know you don't care for Paul (I am not as big of a fan this year), but he is building a pathway to win and I think he does a good job realizing it is all just a game. That being said, I think he is ALWAYS in game mode and really isn't enjoying the season either. I think that is why I prefer Paul of last year. He played the game, but also had fun. This year, he is just playing too hard and taking no prisoners. That is not always fun to watch.

I don't like Jody, but I wish Paul would have extended an olive branch for Kevin's party. I realize Paul is looking long term at isolating Cody after Jess leaves; I just wish Jess could have somewhat enjoyed her last week in the house. I also think she and Cody bear responsibility for the isolation; I just wish Paul, as the house leader right now (in the HG eyes) would have made an effort to let them know that the house wanted them to participate.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X