This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 11

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Good Morning BBU fam

Well...what a head spinner overnight, huh? I'm sure along with being super tired, our Amazing Lexie must be dizzy as well! lol All those mind changes by the hamsters...wow!

I suppose todays Temptation Challenge results will play a major role in what actually goes down as far as who Alex noms, which is to be expected of course. Can't wait to see how it all shakes out!

Also, wonder if Cody's night of mourning/solitude will have been enough to get his head back in the game (was it ever really there though? lol) and maybe he will at least *try* to integrate/socialize with someone at least a little?? We shall see I suppose..

Anyhoo, have tons of cleaning and errands to do today along with the boys usual school day so I'll peek in via my phone as I can.... enjoy your Friday BBU'rs!

Comment

I'm baaack!

Needed to create a Jessica Free Zone for myself. Just couldn't stand listening to or watching her any more. Now that she's officially gone, it's safe to get back into the House. I did read updates and watch shows, just couldn't take daily doses of her.

This is how she describes herself on Instagram: "Jessica Graf

Brutally Honest. Wildly Inappropriate. Only Mildly Apologetic."

And here is a quote from her that for me perfectly sums her up:
      "The only way I'm coming to your wedding is if YOU get ME a gift. You just found lifelong love, I think I deserve a blender more than you do."

I think she describes herself better I ever could. 😒 (And I was tired of cleaning my spit off screens from all my raspberries. 😜)

So, PUT YOUR TEA DOWN Livzee !
      We're gonna try and have some fun. 😀

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THE NEW HOUSEGUEST PHOTOS TO FOLLOW !!

Comment

• BigMur
        BigMur commented
        Editing a comment
        You said it, Betty Boo! Last night's episode was one of the hardest I've ever had to watch, my Fast Forward finger was working overtime. I think I watched the episode in about 15 minutes....SO glad she's gone.

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Woo Hoo! Welcome back BettyBoo !!

JOSH: Best HOH ever! Look how I got them obeying my every wish. Oh, here's your water, Paul.

Comment

PAUL: Yes, Allison, I can hear you. Now, let me go work my magic on these chumps.

Comment

CHRISTMAS: You can only snow folks for so long, then the holiday is over. (Another angel must have gotten its wings, I keep hearing the tinkling of jingle bells?)

Comment

KEVIN: It is possible that the two yutes...

Comment

JASON: From now on, you must take good care of your toys, because if you don't, we'll find out, Sid! We toys can see EVERYTHING. So play nice!

Comment

ALEX: You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Comment

MATT: Hello, Ladies, there may be snow on the roof, but there's fire in the bedroom.

Comment

• joahnn00
                    joahnn00 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It should be a picture of a Mattress, cause that's the only place you see action for that guy.

• BBFAN2017
                    BBFAN2017 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    oh Joahnn00, you are soooo right!! lol I never see where he and Raven talk about love at all...

ELENA: Don't touch me!

Comment

MARK: I'm a lover, not a fighter. Now give me those pans or I'll cream you like Slop.

Comment

• herms is here
                      herms is here commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Mark is just a big cuddle bear.

RAVEN: Blessed are the pacemakers, since they give me sympathy while I die of every illness known to mankind (including prostate).

Comment

CODY: My thousand yard stare is working, I made them all disappear. Oops, I'm just alone in a room again.

Comment

• Guster
                        Guster commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Cody reminds me of Francis from Stripes. If you may seen that movie (Billy Murray) you will appreciate.

JESSICA: One day you're flying high, then somebody drops a House on you.

Comment

• BigMur
                        BigMur commented
                        Editing a comment
                        OMG!!!! That is awesome!

• Babben
                        Babben commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Betty, excellent as always! Thanks for the laugh!

• lisains
                        lisains commented
                        Editing a comment
                        love love love all of them but as Efmtks said this is the best one rofl

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X