This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 12

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning everybody.

Veto today.

Comment

Good Morning,
      i just wanted to thank you for all the laughs! I have pretty much been a lurker for years and it was wonderful to see some of the older names posting (as well as the new onesπŸ˜‡) Great lively discussions as well!
      Paul spun his magic last night and went around to console people who might be homesick -even to Cody! Pretty amazing game play!

Comment

Morning all,

Mark's safety, and the possibility of Cody playing and winning the Veto, puts significant pressure on Matt. If Cody win's the veto, I expect to see Elena come down, and Raven to go up. Matt will be the obvious choice to boot, I think, in that situation. Matt's boot actually weakens Paul, as he is one of 2 votes to keep him in the game, should he find himself up on the block due to a Cody HoH.

Elena is starting to look for alternate allies, and is settling on Jason/Kevin as potential partners. This is a misread of the house relationships. Jason is not going to throw Alex over for Elena. It will be interesting to see how this shakes out, depending on if Elena survives the week or not.

Comment

• Shmennifer
          Shmennifer commented
          Editing a comment
          I think her and Mark should just align with Cody since their accused of it anyway! Lol

I want Cody to win veto so bad to pull Elena down just to see how it all goes. It will be nice for the pressure to be off the obvious players for a week.

Comment

• Shmennifer
          Shmennifer commented
          Editing a comment
          That would be a great twist. Although if it happens they should really get Paul out!

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          He did not get picked. Cody is not playing in the POV.

I wonder what Elena does if she gets HG choice today. I believe that she still picks Paul, but the drama that would ensue if she actually picked Cody.

Comment

Go Cody get that Veto.....

Comment

• Shmennifer
            Shmennifer commented
            Editing a comment
            Isn't it funny that both Cody and Jess are more likable apart!

• Snazzie
            Snazzie commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, hope they see him as a great one to sit next to for the win. lol

Doesn't the HOH pick two names for Veto as there are 3 nominees? There shouldn't be a HG choice.

And is this the last last week for 3 nominees?

Comment

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            If the HOH pulls the name of somebody on the block, they get to pick somebody.

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, this is the last week for three nominees.

• Ellee1
            Ellee1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Walleye and Lynette

Random Walleye thoughts:

The Alex and Jason relationship is both weird and funny. I like those two...

Everyone knows I don't like Paul in this game, but when he has real conversations about life after BB or just stuff, he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

What is going on between Christmas and Kevin, if anything? Is it just flirting or is she interested, horny, or just playing the game?

Comment

• herms is here
            herms is here commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope that it is just game play.

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Alex just told Jason her plan going in was to pick the biggest mo' fo' in there to team up and that was Jason.

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Regarding Christmas/Kevin....read she was in bed with him last night cuddling and she fell asleep. When she woke she really seemed to want to stay and sleep with him, but he didn't ask her to stay so he kissed her on the cheek and she went to another bed. Pisses me off. She knows he is married and he knows he is married.

I hope Cody plays and wins but does not use it. I want to see Elena GONE! I can dream!

Comment

Hiya BBU fam! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far!

excited to see see what happens with Veto today! I'm torn on who I would like to see win it ..I have a few options I'd like to see for varying reasons. I mean there's Schadenfreude Shan and Mo Drama Mama Shan who both want whoever wins yo be the one that will cause the most drama and upset 😁

It's hubby's bday today so I will be out-of-pocket most of the day & evening celebrating with him I'll peek in as I can via my phone ..y'all behave and don't have too much fun without me (don't forget ~Linden~ is around and lookin for her swatter 😳 hehe)

Enjoy your day BBU'rs!!

Comment

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              Happy Birthday Max!!!!!! Don't worry about us, have fun and enjoy and spoil him rotten

• magoopy
              magoopy commented
              Editing a comment
              Happy birthday to your hubby!!

Personally I just need Cody either gone or I need him to re-evaluate his game play. But gone is good.

Comment

Bye bye Cody.

Comment

Good afternoon!

Posted in the LFU's that Cody is NOT playing in POV. Mark and Paul are.

Mark is a HN. He lost at RPS with Paul.

Comment

Cody should be going out the door Thursday. If Mark wins POV, he should take off Elena. They will telll him if he doesn't, she will be voted out.

Matt should be smart enough to throw it, or if he wins he should take off Jason.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X